Just another stupid affliction: Emi edition

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

TotalinternetLover

Just another stupid affliction: Emi edition

Post by TotalinternetLover »

Hi everyone, i just joined. If you have ever felt the joy of finding many celebrating a passion that you longed to share, you know how i feel now even if i'm pretty new to the game. Now listen to how stupid is my issue:
i recently started katawa shoujo, falling literally in love with the game to the point to spend days waiting for the night to come and play the game. I accidentally started the Emi's route but because then the dialogue options looked trivial i thought that the real choice was still to come. When the taken path became obvious i considered going back feeling more attracted toward Rin (bless to her).
Then my rotten mind probably decided to give me a great honour, making me the living sequel to Don Quixotte. "if you leave Emi, she will keep agonizing day and night for her father alone, how can you, her friend turn your back to have fun with another girl?" And i can't shake off the problem with "who cares? It's all fiction" because to lose this dear world and all the friends i made would make me feel worse.
So i tought convenient to offer you the record of this episode if not to get advice at least to make my part in what really feel like a festival to the game. Enjoy
(I had to rewrite this because i accidentally deleted it, i hope this won't get noticed too much)