Two Body Problem (Complete)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Asoko_Desu

Re: Two Body Problem

Post by Asoko_Desu »

Afterword

Some days I prefer this twilight world of winnable challenges.
Other days I vastly prefer it.

What more could one ask for than a chance to play god with innocent souls who deserve better hands than they were dealt? A chance to right the scales of justice in the shadow of an imperfect world where such scales are broken - if they ever existed at all.

I wish I could say this entire work was of unleavened gold, but it’s not - even the most gripping epics have flat spots; hopefully the highs outweigh the lows.

I apologize for the lack of an update at the 100K mark - I felt a certain urgency to get all the chapters linked together and up before manifold health issues made its completion moot. It’s my goal to write as long as I am able - time will tell how long that actually is; “So much to do, so little time.”

If I’ve learned anything from this exercise - and I feel I've leared much - I’ve at least learned Saki’s lesson to make the most of every numbered day.

I can’t guarantee there will be more stories in what I call the “Two Body” universe - and I can’t guarantee there won’t. If there are, they’ll probably be posted under short one-off fictions than added to the list of stories here - or will be something else entirely.

I would be remiss if I were not to end this with an expression of heartfelt thanks to three parties: the OG creators, those who’ve curated this cultural phenomenon that has changed so many lives for the better through the years, and the community that keeps the flame alive.

Can you grow into your own light?

Asoko Desu — April 26, 2023

--
Attachments
Internal Light.jpg
Internal Light.jpg (537.31 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
"So much to do, so little time."

Asoko Desu's one-shots and short pieces - and assorted tie-ins.
Two Body Problem - "Adventures in the 'Emiverse'"; Emi’s path from Rin’s perspective ..
The Years That the Locusts Have Eaten - Post-Rin’s good ending - a journey through the 'Rinverse'

+++