Sweet Yuuko (more like this H sucks)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Nosson

Sweet Yuuko (more like this H sucks)

Post by Nosson »

Short version: Yuuko gets haft-heartedly raped and Hisao's medication has turned him into a premature ejaculator, you dont even need to bother reading the rest of this. It sucks, trust me.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Having finished all the books I had checked out last time, I decided it would be a good idea to head down to the library and pick out a few more, after all I didn’t have anything else to do today. The last one I read was very interesting, it was a foreign book, this group of adventures had gotten together at an inn after many years of separation, then this strange woman showed up with a crystal staff.

Things started getting really out of hand after that. They had some pretty wild adventures, traveling through a haunted forest, finding a lost city in a swamp, even killing a dragon. In the end they confronted this dark lord, and even though it looked like all hope was lost they pulled through in the end and won. It was also only the first novel in the series, maybe the will have the rest as well.

I step in through the doorway, the smell of old books cascades over me as I start walking towards the fiction section. The archaic scent always seems to relax me. The library appears to be completely deserted, I wonder if it is closed and that someone had forgot to lock it.

As I am pondering on whether or not I should leave I hear a faint ruffling sound and a soft sigh of exasperation, its coming from behind the checkout counter, Yuuko. She must of dropped something, I decide its best not to say anything, given what happened last time, I would not want to be the one responsible for other bump on her head.

A few minutes pass, I had scoured the entire section without finding the book I was looking for. They must not have it. I decide to grab a few other books that had piqued my interest. As I am about to stand up and head to the checkout, I hear footsteps coming towards me, I turn around.

It is Yuuko, she is holding a literal tower of books in her arms, they are completely obscuring her field of vision. Thinking that maybe she would be able to order the book I wanted I start to infer about it.

“Hey Yuuko, I was wonde-”

My sudden declaration pierces straight though her fortress of hardbacks, it sends a jump down her entire body, she missteps, she is falling… and straight in my direction. Within the space of nanoseconds my brains furiously debates with itself whether I should try to dodge the oncoming meteor shower of novels or if I should brace for impact.

Instead of taking one of the two choices, I take a third path; I stand there dumb struck as the tsunami of written works crashes over me in full force. My chest had taken a pretty hard hit, but focal point of the volley had been placed upon my face. I could taste blood in my mouth, my heart was beating fast, It didn’t feel very good, but it appeared that I was not going to die.

“Hisao? Oh, I am so sorry! So so… sorry-”

The reality of the situation suddenly hit both of us. I was on my back, Yuuko was straddled over top of me. Both my hands were firmly clasped over her soft, subtle breasts, while one of her hands was cupped over my groin.

We both laid there for a what seem to be an eternity, totally flabbergasted, she jumped back when she realized she was holding on to my steadily engorging member.

“Aah, s-so sorry, I didn’t mean to to-”

Her entire face was flushed, and her shoulders were vibrating softly. It was then I noticed how beautiful she was, those pristine aqua eyes, like two suspended globes of sea water, light reflected off them like the glistening of thousands of silver anchovies shoaling just beneath the surface, and her stylish glasses made it seem as if I was observing all this through an aquarium window.

Her soft auburn hair tied off to the side with a cute pink ribbon, the same color as her short sleeved sweater, and the delicate splash of freckles across her beautifully pale skin.

I wanted her.

Things went ok this time, but the possibility of my death hit me with a blistering radiance. Literally every corner I turn around could lead to my demise. From now on I vow that I will always partake in every opportunity that arises before me. Starting with this one…

I push myself on top of Yuuko, she seems to know what I have in mind. Her shaking is not from fear, no. This feels different, its anticipation.

“You cant, you’re a student… its not… what if someone sees us?”

My hands rest on her side, I wonder if I should start with some foreplay? No she’s right, someone could walk in at any moment. I will have to work fast. My hands slides down her side, down past her thighs to the hem of her pale tan skirt. I flip it up. Her panties are nothing too extravagant, plan white ones with a cute little red bow at the top.

I can see that they are darkened by moisture. I pull them down pass her and leave them hanging off of her right ankle. The heat and pressure I feel inside my pants is intense, I nimbly unzip them and slide down my boxers. Like a mighty fruiting tree, my penis stands erect and ready.

I slide it up and down her now glistening vaginal lips, her ever so slight meadow of auburn pubic hair tickling my member as I do. Its too much, I can’t stand it any longer, I slide my pulsating battering ram through her castle gate. She lets out a soft moan and clasps my hands with hers. I begin to rock my hips back and forth, going deeper into her body.

Yuuko breathes deeply, the feeling of being inside her is overwhelming, It feels like… I feel like… like… I had just climaxed, I can feel my seed spilling forth inside her, my member loses it rigidly and lays flaccid.

I only lasted about 3 minutes… how could this be? The medication? Damn it! This isnt fair... With my head turned down in shame, I look at Yuuko, I cannot tell if it is pity, anger, or embarrasment she gazes back at me with. I stand up and wipe myself off, zip my pants, and turn around to leave. I leave the books there. I have not been back to the library since then…

Not the Bad End, its only the Beginning... WAHAHAHAHA~!
Last edited by Nosson on Wed May 13, 2009 5:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
PCJedi

Re: Sweet Yuuko (this fic contains hot, sucking H)

Post by PCJedi »

That was pretty sweet, though the actual H part was pretty short. But still...

"I slide my pulsating battering ram through her castle gate." - most hilarious piece of H-scene writing I've read since Nasu's "Like a mollusk" scenes.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Altough I'm half way in reading it, I read "space of nanoseconds"... That's not something you read a lot in this type of genre, hehe. :P

Edit: After reading the whole thing... MOAR. :3
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

To PCJedi:
Thanks, thats what I was going for to, I want to both stimulate the sex part of the brain and the humor part of the brain.

To Xevo:
More H or just more fic in general?
I guess I could write one that skips all the set-up and is just a page and a haft long of nothing but loud, sweaty pig sex.
Though the next one I was considering was another descent into the mind of Kenji, this one I was hoping to write an epic in which he is the only man left on Earth, battleing agaist the unimaginable numbers of the feminist forces.
OR I could settle for haft and haft where Kenji battles the feminist forces with, youv guessed it, sex, and if that doesnt work he just shoots some ki beams at em and pounds em into the ground with his fists. Yea, I like that one.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Nosson wrote:I guess I could write one that skips all the set-up and is just a page and a haft long of nothing but loud, sweaty pig sex.
Though the next one I was considering was another descent into the mind of Kenji, this one I was hoping to write an epic in which he is the only man left on Earth, battleing agaist the unimaginable numbers of the feminist forces.
OR I could settle for haft and haft where Kenji battles the feminist forces with, youv guessed it, sex, and if that doesnt work he just shoots some ki beams at em and pounds em into the ground with his fists. Yea, I like that one.
Even though sweaty pig sex sounds tempting, I'll have to decline, that would crush my "pure" image of what I have of Katawa Shoujo right now, lol. (Yuuko already got raped though..) I would love a somewhat similair story like this with a bit more of both, though some humor would be indeed also appreciated. (Not saying I didn't laugh when I saw battering ram and gate.. Which reminds me was it closed or open? -for the nipwits, it means if she was a virgin or not-)

And I would really like a story about Kenji on which I would laugh my ass off, but no sex scenes that include kenji, please, for the love of god. The image itself is disturbing enough. :shock:
"Anal." - Emi
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Xevo wrote: Even though sweaty pig sex sounds tempting, I'll have to decline, that would crush my "pure" image of what I have of Katawa Shoujo right now, lol. (Yuuko already got raped though..) I would love a somewhat similair story like this with a bit more of both, though some humor would be indeed also appreciated. (Not saying I didn't laugh when I saw battering ram and gate.. Which reminds me was it closed or open? -for the nipwits, it means if she was a virgin or not-)

And I would really like a story about Kenji on which I would laugh my ass off, but no sex scenes that include kenji, please, for the love of god. The image itself is disturbing enough. :shock:
Yuuko didnt get raped... it was just surpise sex that she totally agreed with, she is just very subtle about those kind of things.
Yuuko was also not a virgin, atleast in my story, not sure about canon.
Sorry, no-can-do, Kenji is really a sex god deep down inside, I plan to show the world that side of him.
Also here is the link to my previous work
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1278
You may find it funny, I think it is.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Nosson wrote:Yuuko didnt get raped... it was just surpise sex that she totally agreed with, she is just very subtle about those kind of things.
Yuuko was also not a virgin, atleast in my story, not sure about canon.
Sorry, no-can-do, Kenji is really a sex god deep down inside, I plan to show the world that side of him.
Women tend to lose strength when having sex or feeling horny. (Years of bondage hentai experience.) 8)
Besides, maybe Yuuku knew that if she resisted, she might do something wrong considering that she does not know about his disability. -thinks things through-
Not a virgin, her? Too bad.
Oh well, not forced to read it, am I? MUHAHAHAHA~
"Anal." - Emi
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Xevo wrote: Oh well, not forced to read it, am I? MUHAHAHAHA~
I would cry if you didnt read it...
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Much too hurried, more linebreaks, less plot device.

Also Nasu. :|
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Tualha

Post by Tualha »

No comment on the story yet because I just started it; but OMG! You know how to spell "piqued"!

Do you have any idea how sick I am of seeing people write "peaked my interest"?!

Domouarigatou gozaimasu! :D
Tualha

Post by Tualha »

Ok, now a comment on the story. Way too fast. Don't you know you have to give things time to develop?
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Xevo wrote: And I would really like a story about Kenji on which I would laugh my ass off, but no sex scenes that include kenji, please, for the love of god. The image itself is disturbing enough. :shock:

Too late, it's already been done once before: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=592
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Tualha wrote:Ok, now a comment on the story. Way too fast. Don't you know you have to give things time to develop?
That's easier said than done. Writing a long story on one subject without making it boring is hard..

It's been done already, OH NOES. *dies*

@ Nosson: Your a guy, are you not? If so, I don't mind you crying.
"Anal." - Emi
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

Well, I have to say the first thing I thought of when reading the actual H-scene was "Nasu?" It made me laugh though. The story seemed way too rushed, tough I guess that's sorta the point of his ending quickly. Bet Hisao wished he would have actually done foreplay with her before starting. Though, I really do wonder what thought was going through her mind at the end.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Me answering/asking questions:

1 Yes, I am a guy, you should still be sad when I cry though.

2 Yes, I was trying to write like Nasu, it was for the lulz, I can write H more... normally...

3 Rushed? The entire fic takes place over the period of about 10 mins, how much more needless detail do I need? Its spose to be a spur of the moment Hisao deciding he is going to fuck Yuuko. Was I spose to go into a long tangent about what he had for lunch that day? The concept in simple; Hisao goes to library, Hisao and Yuuko crash into each other, Hisao has an epiphany, he fucks Yuuko, but he can't finish the job because the medication has turned him into a premature ejaculator (I dont know if that may be an actual symptom of the medication, I just went with it).

4 Less plot device how?

5 More line breaks? Done!