Hanako cosplay - some help needed...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ai-honey

Re: Hanako cosplay - some help needed...

Post by ai-honey »

Hello you. ~ :D

Remember to post pictures, some of us are stuck in the UK baww.

I want to cosplay too but I'll be stuck on my own, sigh. .__. still aside from slight moderations their school uniforms are similar I guess so it'll let me cosplay a few different characters. :3
audiodoll

Post by audiodoll »

Envy wrote:I'd like to meet a Shizune cosplayer.

I would enjoy signing them signs and seeing them stumble or strike up a conversation with them and point out that Shizune doesn't speak the moment they open their mouth.
Hahaha, that would be so mean...
ai-honey wrote:Hello you. ~ :D

Remember to post pictures, some of us are stuck in the UK baww.

I want to cosplay too but I'll be stuck on my own, sigh. .__. still aside from slight moderations their school uniforms are similar I guess so it'll let me cosplay a few different characters. :3
Hello! I sure will post pictures. They'll be all over /cgl/ I bet.

And yeah, that allows for a bit of freedom~ I'd like to see what you put together, since it'll put mine to shame, haha!
Envy

Post by Envy »

audiodoll wrote:
Envy wrote:I'd like to meet a Shizune cosplayer.

I would enjoy signing them signs and seeing them stumble or strike up a conversation with them and point out that Shizune doesn't speak the moment they open their mouth.
Hahaha, that would be so mean...
Not as mean as fursuit cosplaying zombie Niji and sexually harassing whoever I spy cosplaying Lilly.
Broman

Post by Broman »

If you're gonna cosplay Hanako, you need a burnt face.
step 1: Burn right half of body/face
step 2: get stereotypical school uniform with green plaid skirt
step3: go to the hospital, the burns will hurt
step 4: ???
step 5: profit
Scyth

Post by Scyth »

Broman wrote:If you're gonna cosplay Hanako, you need a burnt face.
Probably not right in that order. You probably want to get right to the hospital after the burns, instead of going shopping for the outfit first.
Dritz

Post by Dritz »

Out fit comes first imo
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

Scyth wrote:
Broman wrote:If you're gonna cosplay Hanako, you need a burnt face.
Probably not right in that order. You probably want to get right to the hospital after the burns, instead of going shopping for the outfit first.
The fact that the cashier is screaming at your mangled, burned face means you don't have to pay for the clothes.

Unless, of course, the cashier has played this game, at which point they'll HHHNNNGGGGG.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
Nack

Post by Nack »

Burning marks are so cute they make me HGGGNNNNNn a lot everytime I see one.
TKPsycho

Post by TKPsycho »

I knew somebody would propose doing cosplay - and in particular a Hanako cosplay.

I am no costume expert at all. All I have to say here is if you do it and post pics, you win over 9000 internets.
Kari

Post by Kari »

I might end up actually pulling off a Shizune for Otakon now, since the outfit's easy. I already have the pattern for that style shirt and a skirt from earlier cosplays. It all depends on when my main costume get done, but considering I have a week free between Anime Expo and Otakon...
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Kari wrote:I might end up actually pulling off a Shizune for Otakon now, since the outfit's easy. I already have the pattern for that style shirt and a skirt from earlier cosplays. It all depends on when my main costume get done, but considering I have a week free between Anime Expo and Otakon...
Do you think you could supply the pattern for that? It'd be a big help for people who are new to sewing.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Pimmy wrote: Do you think you could supply the pattern for that? It'd be a big help for people who are new to sewing.
I'll see if I can get the pattern number from my mom -- she's the one with the pattern, and I won't be seeing her until June.
EDIT: The skirt was Simplicity #4963 and the shirt was a cross between Butterick #3417 and #4091. Problem is, all of those are out of print now :\
audiodoll

Post by audiodoll »

As an update, I'm beginning construction of the skirt and blouse next week. I got the shoes in the mail - black loafers - and they're great, so I'm getting really excited for this cosplay. I'll update with pictures once some progress is made. Thanks for everyone's help and encouragement!