A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: Birthday!

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Potato wrote:
Wait...Drunk?

Granted, I've seen few drunks in my time but...She looks more zombified to me. :lol:
It's what I look like drunk... granted, with less cake, but same sort of thing. Just another reason why I don't drink any more ;)
Wait, you look like Misha when you're drunk? Could you do me a favor and drink, like, all the time, and maybe post some pics while you're at it?
Ehhh, given the other things that happen when I'm drunk (depression, vomit... shit... embarrassing frankness) maybe it's best if that doesn't happen ;)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Potato

Post by Potato »

I've never been drunk. But given my natural lack of fucks to give, all it takes to totally kill what little filter and tact I have is a buzz. :lol:

Anywho, for Shizune:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Ehhh, given the other things that happen when I'm drunk (depression, vomit... shit... embarrassing frankness) maybe it's best if that doesn't happen ;)
Ah, sorry, yes, that seems bad. Good on you for being responsible though!
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

But a very happy birthday to Shizune anyway! :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:I have still yet to understand that picture... Can someone explain why the glorious dictatore is slamming some delicious cake in Misha's cheekbone?
I don't see any cake in Shizune's hand. I think she's just shoving Misha by the face. Misha, on the other hand, has handfuls of cake on which she's clearly given herself a sugar rush, and is in tactile ecstasy at being manwoman-handled so boldly by her true love.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:I have still yet to understand that picture... Can someone explain why the glorious dictatore is slamming some delicious cake in Misha's cheekbone?
I don't see any cake in Shizune's hand. I think she's just shoving Misha by the face. Misha, on the other hand, has handfuls of cake on which she's clearly given herself a sugar rush, and is in tactile ecstasy at being manwoman-handled so boldly by her true love.
I know it can't/won't/shouldn't happen because the love isn't mutual, but if it could, Misha and Shizune would be so cute together.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
Atario wrote:
I know it can't/won't/shouldn't happen because the love isn't mutual, but if it could, Misha and Shizune would be so cute together.
I think Shizune should just suck it and see. I'm not sure how literally I mean that, but I'm pretty sure they could be happy together. Somehow.

However, this picture kinda looks like she's ALREADY beaten Misha several times, and Misha is too inebriated with absinthe cake/love to care.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:However, this picture kinda looks like she's ALREADY beaten Misha several times, and Misha is too inebriated with absinthe cake/love to care.
I mean, without being too risqué here, if it was my birthday and Shizune wanted to rough me up a little... I'd accept the gift too, dude.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:However, this picture kinda looks like she's ALREADY beaten Misha several times, and Misha is too inebriated with absinthe cake/love to care.
I mean, without being too risqué here, if it was my birthday and Shizune wanted to rough me up a little... I'd accept the gift too, dude.
I dunno... Being punched round the face is not my thing. There's 'roughing up', which is fiiiine, but this looks like assault-charge worthy stuff.
That said, not gonna judge you if you like that kinda thing ;)

brythain

Post by brythain »

And over here, it's 10th July. Happy birthday, Hanako Ikezawa! May ten thousand flowers bloom for you! :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Woo, happy birthday Hanako! We really do care on the other days*, but this one is special!

*And we have documented proof of that, by the way
Potato

Post by Potato »

Clock just turned over here soooooooooooo

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Happy anniversary of thine birth, my delicious bacon beauty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

KeiichiO wrote:Happy anniversary of thine birth, my delicious bacon beauty.
Another year w-wiser and another year c-crispier!
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Did you actually make this, cos if you did that's pretty cool :P Even if you didn't, it's still great!

Happy birthday m'dear, maybe Shizune will let you win at chess?