KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snicket

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Snicket »

Bara wrote:While I've been reading the archived threads in the past, this one of ST's tonight was the first one I actualy participated in. I sure don't feel comfortable using 4chan though. I was very slow on my votes. Several times Snicket got a couple shoops up before me. :mrgreen:
Hey whats wrong with my KS shops? :cry:
VCR wrote:Tonight's Storyteller threads:
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/23301708
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/23296834
Kenji is likely going to kill us after this, but it will be worth it. HNNNGHHH LILLY
Also this is what I posted in the threads, if anyone wants to see it.
I'm pretty unsatisfied with this pic, but meh. A few people in the threads seemed to like it, so I guess it isn't that bad...
I agree Kenji is goingkill us the next time he runs into us.
Though it was worth it to see Lilly's secret garden (no pun intended

It seems that every thread or two focuses on one character. This week it was Lilly, last it was Misha, and the week before it was Rin
Jhoff10

Post by Jhoff10 »

Bara wrote:While I've been reading the archived threads in the past, this one of ST's tonight was the first one I actualy participated in. I sure don't feel comfortable using 4chan though. I was very slow on my votes. Several times Snicket got a couple shoops up before me. :mrgreen:
Ha me too, it was pretty fun tho =D
Bara

Post by Bara »

Snicket wrote:
Nada, I was just saying I was so slow and awkward with figuring out 4 chan you could get your shops done and posted before I could even get my vote in. I was reading the FAQ and rules in between ST's posts.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Utumo

Post by Utumo »

Bara wrote:Nada, I was just saying I was so slow and awkward with figuring out 4 chan you could get your shops done and posted before I could even get my vote in. I was reading the FAQ and rules in between ST's posts.
Reading the rules? On 4chan? D'ohohoho.

Well at least we'll have another intelligent contributor for KS threads.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I see

-though storyteller's thread was a lit slow last night. In fact i was able to finish all the shops and what a few episodes of FMA between continuations.
Bara wrote:
Snicket wrote:
Nada, I was just saying I was so slow and awkward with figuring out 4 chan you could get your shops done and posted before I could even get my vote in. I was reading the FAQ and rules in between ST's posts.
I see

-though storyteller's thread was a lit slow last night. In fact i was able to finish all the shops and what a few episodes of FMA between continuations.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

VCR wrote:Also this is what I posted in the threads, if anyone wants to see it.
I'm pretty unsatisfied with this pic, but meh. A few people in the threads seemed to like it, so I guess it isn't that bad...
Yeah, you may be unsatisfied with the pic, and I can understand, but I still think it looks nice.
Utumo wrote:
Bara wrote:Nada, I was just saying I was so slow and awkward with figuring out 4 chan you could get your shops done and posted before I could even get my vote in. I was reading the FAQ and rules in between ST's posts.
Yeah, I was gonna say "What rules?" It's /a/, the mods are near non-existent on that board, anyways. In the 3 years I've been on 4chan, I've never really payed any attention to the rules and I've never been banned, and I troll often as Anonymous.

I have gotten banned from 7chan though for posting "FUCK YEAH, SEAKING!" spam on their random board before.

Anywho, I won't be showing up for the Saturday thread. I have a nice family gathering to go to that night.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

Resident "morale officer".
Juno

Post by Juno »

Hah, I was in that live thread this evening, unbelievably linked from Google.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

The Commissar wrote:Oh hay, look what I found.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/5243140/
lol even on /tg/ there talking about ks and using a bunch of my shops. I always get a kick when ever i see one of my shops
Bara

Post by Bara »

Utumo wrote:
Thats me breaking the 4chan "we don't need no seenkin' rules" rule. :wink:
Utumo wrote:Well at least we'll have another intelligent contributor for KS threads.
Uhhhh, If you read my posts here you would probably rethink that last sentence about my contributions. :oops:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Out of the Loop

Post by Out of the Loop »

Snicket wrote:

lol even on /tg/ there talking about ks and using a bunch of my shops. I always get a kick when ever i see one of my shops
Wow, it's even on /tg/, of all the places in 4chan? Nothing but good could come out of this.
Utumo

Post by Utumo »

This only reaffirms what someone said in the last Storyteller thread. KS is a orphan that nobody wants, and seems to wander from board to board. Hopefully /a/ will eventually welcome it into its heart for good ;_;
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

Utumo wrote:

This only reaffirms what someone said in the last Storyteller thread. KS is a orphan that nobody wants, and seems to wander from board to board. Hopefully /a/ will eventually welcome it into its heart for good ;_;
/tg/ discusses it when someone posts a pic, or in this case, with a thread to it. /tg/ basically discusses whatever the hell it wants.

Though it's still a miracle that there were only a few sages. Most threads that cap out get more than that.
Resident "morale officer".
G0t0

Post by G0t0 »

http://zip.4chan.org/g/res/5153456.html

Why would you do such a thing?
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

G0t0 wrote:http://zip.4chan.org/g/res/5153456.html

Why would you do such a thing?
That is hilarious.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."