Classroom Scene

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SirMax

Re: Classroom Scene

Post by SirMax »

Hypothermia wrote:7 looks like a loli Hanako. Without burns, obviously.
kobe wrote:Haruhiko looks bored, disabled espers/aliens/time travelers, anyone?
Number 7 is alternate timeline Hanako!

Post by Guest »

Well, the girl at seat 7 kinda reminds me of Rika Akiba from Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora. Well, Rika's hair is a bit darker, but HanTsuki had a hospital setting, and Rika had a terminal illness, so I think that's her.

Post by Guest »

Oh, and Rika loves reading books, and number 7 has a book on her desk.

Sorry for the double-post. I just noticed the book right after I posted that last one.
kobe

Post by kobe »

#14 is too cute! <3
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Updated based on actually doing my damn homework:

No clue as to why Natsume is never depicted wearing glasses in the Shimmie.
Attachments
classroom.jpg
classroom.jpg (145.13 KiB) Viewed 7431 times
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

17 is Ritsu from K-On!
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Nosson wrote:Ok, this was the picture I was talking about for #7.

Can anyone name this girl?
That is possibly the most impressively revealing fall I have ever seen. The panty shot is one thing, but managing to show off your bra from falling too? She's obviously some kind of subconscious ninja.
Bara

Post by Bara »

SirMax wrote:

That is possibly the most impressively revealing fall I have ever seen. The panty shot is one thing, but managing to show off your bra from falling too? She's obviously some kind of subconscious ninja.
From a clan long forgoten in the mists of ancient Japan comes... "Striper Ninja Schoolgirl"! :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Bara wrote:
SirMax wrote:

From a clan long forgoten in the mists of ancient Japan comes... "Striper Ninja Schoolgirl"! :twisted:
From the stack of papers in her one hand and with her other hand on a poster that has her photo I guess she must be running for some student office at her school.

"Stripper Ninja Schoolgirl For Class President"

I'd buy every volume of it.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Aya Reiko

Post by Aya Reiko »

Number 18 looks a lot like Peter Griffin of Family Guy...
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:
Bara wrote:From a clan long forgoten in the mists of ancient Japan comes... "Striper Ninja Schoolgirl"! :twisted:
From the stack of papers in her one hand and with her other hand on a poster that has her photo I guess she must be running for some student office at her school.
Sorry, that has been out of print since 1982. :lol:
Seriously; I would bet that concept has been published by someone; either a professional or a circle. It is simply too cheesy not to have been done. (Given the premise probably not done well...) :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Bara wrote:
Deimos wrote:
Bara wrote:From a clan long forgoten in the mists of ancient Japan comes... "Striper Ninja Schoolgirl"! :twisted:
Sorry, that has been out of print since 1982. :lol:
Seriously; I would bet that concept has been published by someone; either a professional or a circle. It is simply too cheesy not to have been done. (Given the premise probably not done well...) :wink:

Well, it surely has been done but the question that remains is:
:?: Is she a stripping ninja or a ninja... ... ...ing stripper? :?:

Serious question:
Can we only assume the OCs (or at least the not blatant cameos) getting involved in the story? So far I have only seen drawings and sketches of OCs on the Shimmie and I think I can guess that we will not see that many cameos from here on (except maybe some random shoutout).
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Eligre

Post by Eligre »

Deimos: I doubt Lelouch or Lezard Valeth would be more than a one-off cameo, since they are more... mentally focused... than even Kenji. They may make for good doujin/omake material, but not during the "Real" game. Haruhiko has a higher chance of having a second cameo, as he is normal...er... but again, just a second cameo. More likely, they would use other cameos anyways to cover more area. Others, like Miki, who had reference made to her in the introductions, may be mentioned as more than a cameo, delivering actual words like the blind salesman to Lilly in her ending: a paperdoll and a few phrases.
...Not that my avvy is suggesting anything about Katawa Shoujo. I hope.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Eligre wrote:Deimos: I doubt Lelouch or Lezard Valeth would be more than a one-off cameo, since they are more... mentally focused... than even Kenji. They may make for good doujin/omake material, but not during the "Real" game. Haruhiko has a higher chance of having a second cameo, as he is normal...er... but again, just a second cameo. More likely, they would use other cameos anyways to cover more area. Others, like Miki, who had reference made to her in the introductions, may be mentioned as more than a cameo, delivering actual words like the blind salesman to Lilly in her ending: a paperdoll and a few phrases.
You are probably right with this post, although I thought Miki was only mentioned in passing but maybe I am wrong with that.

What cameos would you imagine, then?
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

Aya Reiko wrote:Number 18 looks a lot like Peter Griffin of Family Guy...
Now that you mentioned it, he is wearing a white shirt and green pants. >.>
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."