Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Finn Solomon

Re: Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

Post by Finn Solomon »

Every time Lilly mentions Hanako's parents dying in a fire while she was eight, all I could think of was BATMAN.

Seriously you guys. Hanako isn't the Joker. She's Batman (or Batwoman). They were both eight when the horrible tragedy struck their lives and now THEIR PARENTS ARE DEAAAAAADDDDD!

If I was any kind of artist at all, I'd create fan art of Bat-Hanako.

Actually now that I'm writing this, she's obviously Two-Face as well. Hanako is basically a walking Batman shout-out.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Snow_Storm wrote:Speaking of Nomiya, please tell me I ain't the only one who thought he'll tried to rape Rin in her route.
I quite honestly was terrified of this possibly happening, or maybe that it already had happened, and that her general "out there" demeanor was a severe manifestation of PTSD.
... Danger.
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Finn Solomon wrote:Every time Lilly mentions Hanako's parents dying in a fire while she was eight, all I could think of was BATMAN.

Seriously you guys. Hanako isn't the Joker. She's Batman (or Batwoman). They were both eight when the horrible tragedy struck their lives and now THEIR PARENTS ARE DEAAAAAADDDDD!

Actually now that I'm writing this, she's obviously Two-Face as well. Hanako is basically a walking Batman shout-out.
I think I found this picture on KYM
Attachments
151.png
151.png (226.19 KiB) Viewed 4124 times
The name is /V/ice~
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Finn Solomon wrote:Every time Lilly mentions Hanako's parents dying in a fire while she was eight, all I could think of was BATMAN.

Everybody always talks about Batman, but I think you've got the wrong superhero.

Horribly disfigured burn victim with serious emotional issues who's isolated themselves from just about everyone and tries to hide their appearance whenever possible?
You don't want Batman.
You want Darkman

See the dancing freak!
Not Dead Yet
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Oddball wrote:

Everybody always talks about Batman, but I think you've got the wrong superhero.

Horribly disfigured burn victim with serious emotional issues who's isolated themselves from just about everyone and tries to hide their appearance whenever possible?
You don't want Batman.
[url= the dancing freak!
Both good choices but I always figured Hanako would be like Kabal from Mortal Kombat 3. Granted, Kabal's burn scars are so fucked up that one look at his face and scare you to death.
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Weird thought...
Does Misha go "Wahaha!" during sex ? Would that be annoying or really hawt in a cute way ? :?

So....
Comparing Hanako to other characters ?
In b4 Freddy Kruegger jokes !
Oddball wrote:You want Darkman
You know who else ? The doctor from the "mystery men" comic from marvel.
To make a long story short; Nice shy doctor loses all his loved ones in a fire and he's also burned badly.
He survives, but instead of seeking medical help or whatevs, he goes on a killing spree and goes crazy.
Total Destruction wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:Speaking of Nomiya, please tell me I ain't the only one who thought he'll tried to rape Rin in her route.
I quite honestly was terrified of this possibly happening, or maybe that it already had happened, and that her general "out there" demeanor was a severe manifestation of PTSD.
For a while it really felt that way, right ? With Rin spacing out all the time, and Nomiya making that stupid face with his tounge sticking out.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Weird thought...
Does Misha go "Wahaha!" during sex ? Would that be annoying or really hawt in a cute way ?
If a woman laughs at you during sex, it's a bad sign.
Not Dead Yet
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Oddball wrote:If a woman laughs at you during sex, it's a bad sign.
Well, yeah I know. But Misha strikes me as someone who would laugh during sex, even if she doesn't mean it in a bad way.
I dunno.. just a weird thought...
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

Oddball wrote:If a woman laughs at you during sex, it's a bad sign.
I think the main thing to point out here is that if she laughs AT you, it's a bad sign. Some women do laugh during sex - it's a demonstration of fun and happiness, two rather primary goals of sex in the first place. So, I could see Misha giggling, but more in her trademark happy way, rather than laughing at Hisao's size / performance.

We'll find out once they release the DLC Misha path.

... in 2073.
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Gandara wrote: Some women do laugh during sex - it's a demonstration of fun and happiness, two rather primary goals of sex in the first place.
That's what I meant!
Gandara is way better with words than I am. :)

Now I am picturing Misha going "Wahaha" during foreplay and giggling all the time during sex, and for some reason I am finding that extremely cute.
Ah crap...I can't wait 'til the year 2073
Karl_Ravech

Post by Karl_Ravech »

~Shultz wrote:Image

Is it Halloween, or are Hisao and Hanako so freaky they like Batman cosplay sex?
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Karl_Ravech wrote: Is it Halloween, or are Hisao and Hanako so freaky they like Batman cosplay sex?
No reason it can't be both. I'm not sure why she decided to store the bat-grappling-hook in her cleavage, though. Her expression suggests that she didn't want it to go off on Hisao like that.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Hadokant

Post by Hadokant »

During Hanako bad ending cg
Me: OMG
Hanako: PENANCE STARE!
LOOK INTO MY EYES!!!!!
When Hisao leaves
Hanako: HAVE A NICE DEATH!!!!!
"Being Human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless, and finding happiness in a world that hates it"
-Tenmyouji
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Thoughts on Emi:
"Okay 4LS, let's keep it real. She's the token loli and you guys say she's only 19 but she's really 13 so ya can cover your ass and cater to the lolicons. That bitch ain't go no pubes!"
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Hanako isn't Batman.

Hanako is Amon.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]