The full class panoramic shot + easter egg?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

yuastnav

Re: The full class panoramic shot + easter egg?

Post by yuastnav »

Wait, I am confused.
Fronzel asked whether the KS demo pre-dated the "forever alone" face.
Arcassa said that yes, the KS demo pre-dated the "forever alone" face.
Then Aura stated that this is incorrect and ergo the KS demo did not pre-date the "forever alone" face.

But it did since it was released in 2009 and the "forever alone" face originated in 2010.

Am I missing something here?
"[...] it's just a ride."
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

The girl sitting in the middle front, looks like Manaka Komaki from To Heart 2

http://mjv-art.org/pictures/view_post/1486?lang=en

The one cover by Shizune is surly looks like Ritsu Tainaka from K-ON
And the guy on the front left, looks like male version of Ritsu

The grey hair guy on the centre,
looks like the blue hair guy from Working! anime
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 684&type=1

There are some other characters remind me of some reference from anime.
but i cannot remember.. lol
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I think the demo predates Working and some of the other shows mentioned here by a few years...
For those who haven't been here that long, there is a picture on the Shimmie answering all your questions. (also this thread.
The resemblance to Ritsu was accidental, but she's been officially confirmed as a retcameo.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Evvinartopski wrote:Why was Lelouch removed from the class CG, actually? Seeing as the other cameos in there haven't been removed... Also, he was an awesome, 'unique' foreign transfer student in Bromont's threads.

Still, CC at the Tanabata festival was a nice cameo too. (If my memory serves right, that is.

edit: nevermind the removal question, I just noticed the exact same thing was asked (and answered) in the Ask! thread.
That question was asked in the 'ASK' thread and the answer was he was removed because they didn't like him.
Evvinartopski

Post by Evvinartopski »

Otakumon wrote:
Evvinartopski wrote:Why was Lelouch removed from the class CG, actually? Seeing as the other cameos in there haven't been removed... Also, he was an awesome, 'unique' foreign transfer student in Bromont's threads.

Still, CC at the Tanabata festival was a nice cameo too. (If my memory serves right, that is.

edit: nevermind the removal question, I just noticed the exact same thing was asked (and answered) in the Ask! thread.
That question was asked in the 'ASK' thread and the answer was he was removed because they didn't like him.
Yeah, I had noticed, so put it over in a tiny edit: line. I don't really like the new guy, though; he seems like a dull version of a Nurse jr.