Choices... choices...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

acewing905

Choices... choices...

Post by acewing905 »

After getting Hanako's and Lilly's good endings on both first tries itself, and now going through Emi's story arc, choices have begun to feel more and more like matters of life and death. I totally feel my heart sink when I come across a choice. Anyone else feel this way? Or am I just weird?
darkrei

Re: Choices... choices...

Post by darkrei »

Yes,I was like this through hanako and shizune's arc.

Was so afraid of the bad endings.

(don't forget to save at each choice)
yummines

Post by yummines »

Yea i got Hanako's bad ending the first time (and i saved after choosing the choice that leads to the bad end)

so to get the good ending i had to replay the whole game up to that point and skip everything just so i can change that 1 decision.

sucked man. im saving before choices.
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

Woohooooo got what I think is the good ending on Emi's path as well. :D :D **checks flowchart** Yup, that is the good ending. :D
Three good endings just by doing what I'd do if I were Hisao. Now I feel like I'm doomed to get the bad ending on the next one. =?
darkrei

Post by darkrei »

Honestly,as long as you've been through hanako' lilly's arc, it should be ok, as they have the most depressing bad endings (IMO).
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Personally, I think Rin's second bad end is the most depressing, but that one is fairly easy to avoid. Her first bad ending can come as a surprise...
Avoiding Shizune's bad end is a dozy.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Hanako's and Lilly's bad endings are the worst, because they're easier to get, compared to the other ones (at least to me)
horizon

Post by horizon »

The cruelest thing about Lilly's arc is that you can't get her good ending without going through the bad ending.
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

horizon wrote:The cruelest thing about Lilly's arc is that you can't get her good ending without going through the bad ending.
So true mate... and then...he pursues her... what a relief (very emotional part IMO)
Mirage_GSM wrote:Personally, I think Rin's second bad end is the most depressing, but that one is fairly easy to avoid. Her first bad ending can come as a surprise...
I find Rin's neutral to be more depressing than the bad
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

horizon wrote:The cruelest thing about Lilly's arc is that you can't get her good ending without going through the bad ending.
This is sooooo true. I thought I got the bad ending and I was really crushed. Almost cried. :(
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

Lolzster wrote:
So true mate... and then...he pursues her... what a relief (very emotional part IMO)
And I thought Hisao died there. :/
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

acewing905 wrote:
Lolzster wrote:
And I thought Hisao died there. :/
lol, I was like wtf????

but because I understood music terminology, the scene was called false cadence so I knew I was going down good ending. Still had a huge emotional impact though when he wakes up in hospital again and sees Lilly
ImageImage

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

bronko

Post by bronko »

Lolzster wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:Personally, I think Rin's second bad end is the most depressing, but that one is fairly easy to avoid. Her first bad ending can come as a surprise...
Don't know which ending it was (neutral or bad) but the ending where they speak on the street, Rin promising to forget him so she can live on and leave for an art academy hit me kinda hard.
I apologize for any grammatical and spelling mistake I may do. English is not my native language.
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

bronko wrote:
Lolzster wrote:
Don't know which ending it was (neutral or bad) but the ending where they speak on the street, Rin promising to forget him so she can live on and leave for an art academy hit me kinda hard.
I'm pretty sure that was neutral... it hit me pretty hard as well.

Whereas in the bad ending you know you've been an ass but in the neutral she just bluntly severs any relationship with you and because its rin, you can't exactly do anything about it to change her mind
ImageImage

AdventSign

Post by AdventSign »

acewing905 wrote:After getting Hanako's and Lilly's good endings on both first tries itself, and now going through Emi's story arc, choices have begun to feel more and more like matters of life and death. I totally feel my heart sink when I come across a choice. Anyone else feel this way? Or am I just weird?
Before I looked at the FAQ for the game definately.

Even when I did look at the FAQ in order to get 100% when it came time to get the neutral/bad endings, my heart just sank because I didn't want to choose the choices that led me to the bad/neutral endings.

It sucks big time. :(