Rin
8%
Shizune
7%

Total votes: 705

Gamera Ramen

Re: Who was your first arc?

Post by Gamera Ramen »

Got Emi on the demo, and ended up with Emi first on the full game. I sort of think of her and Shizune as the best ones to start the game with.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Gamera Ramen wrote:Got Emi on the demo, and ended up with Emi first on the full game. I sort of think of her and Shizune as the best ones to start the game with.
I wouldn't really agree on Shizune, since it has only (shizune path spoilers) one choice through act 2~4, so it's very different from the other ones.
lml99

Post by lml99 »

Emi FTW! I guess a lot of people just did what they truly would've done to get the path, like I did. And I'm proud to say, I made it all the way to the end with honest choices! Strangely, I feel better about myself as a person now. After 3 more arcs, I can say that Emi's is still probably my favorite, closely followed by Hanako's. It's really weird, almost everything that happened had a sort of relevance to me. It's almost as if I was made to be an Emi fan :lol:.
formerly athankfulanon
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

lml99 wrote:Emi FTW! I guess a lot of people just did what they truly would've done to get the path, like I did. And I'm proud to say, I made it all the way to the end with honest choices! Strangely, I feel better about myself as a person now. After 3 more arcs, I can say that Emi's is still probably my favorite, closely followed by Hanako's. It's really weird, almost everything that happened had a sort of relevance to me. It's almost as if I was made to be an Emi fan :lol:.
I know how you feel dood. It's all good....wahahaha~
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
KevnEm

Post by KevnEm »

Emi. Like many others have said, I was just making the choices the choices that appealed most to me. I didn't really want to do Emi's route first, but of course I was too stubborn to let her pass me on the track so easily, which I had no idea would lock me into her route. Otherwise I definitely would have picked the other option. Not that I didn't like Emi, I definitely enjoyed her route (and everyone else's for that matter), but from what I had known of her during Act 1, she was too outgoing for me, and I'm not a huge sports person. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked her route, though.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

KevnEm wrote:Emi. Like many others have said, I was just making the choices the choices that appealed most to me. I didn't really want to do Emi's route first, but of course I was too stubborn to let her pass me on the track so easily, which I had no idea would lock me into her route. Otherwise I definitely would have picked the other option. Not that I didn't like Emi, I definitely enjoyed her route (and everyone else's for that matter), but from what I had known of her during Act 1, she was too outgoing for me, and I'm not a huge sports person. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked her route, though.
Plus it's good to go for opposites sometimes.
They complete you.
klitnov

Post by klitnov »

Wanted Rin, got Emi Image
khaosdvorak

Post by khaosdvorak »

I wanted Hanako for my first but ended up riding the lemon highway with Emi like most.

I will do everything in my power to make lemon highway a household inside joke worldwide, btw.
When Hanako smiles it makes you feel on top of the world.
When hanako cries.....*HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG* *dies*
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

khaosdvorak wrote:I wanted Hanako for my first but ended up riding the lemon highway with Emi like most.

I will do everything in my power to make lemon highway a household inside joke worldwide, btw.
Wouldn't be much of an inside joke, then, would it? Hahaha.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |