Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

Out-All Knight

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Out-All Knight »

First things first, its a matter of opinion. Every heroine has her own points of Attractiveness.
As such, Lily is my personal favorite (The Classy China Dress!) but every one of the girls are beautiful(in both inside and outside), their "disabilities" for me comes off as a normal.
Murkglow

Post by Murkglow »

I have to agree that each has their points of attractiveness. All of them are quite physically attractive to me and I would be more then happy with any of them. Heck every female in the game is at least modestly attractive (and yes, I'm well aware that Hanako as a real person likely wouldn't be nearly as attractive but, oddly enough, as she is drawn I actually think her scars are pretty).

Still I do have a favorite (It's why hers was the first route I chose) and that's Shizune. I like the short dark hair, her clean and polished look (the glasses help there), the air of confidence and playfulness she has about her (this comes close to treading on the personality line but those two things do show physically on her so it seems ok), and her build (petite and slender, almost elfish). I actually like her look in the normal talking scenes better then her look in the individual drawn scenes (including the sex scenes). She seems much larger in those scenes for whatever reason. *shrug*
Favorite Routes:
Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly
FluffandCrunch

Post by FluffandCrunch »

>>Lilly winning with Hanako second

This pleases the hive mind.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Why should it please Hivemind?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Why should it please Hivemind?
It's the general consensus on the forum. Emi looks too young, Shizune is a bitch, Misha is a big fat chubster with stupid hair and Rin is weird. Which leaves demure busty blue eyed blonde Lilly, and Hanako who is pretty but fairly average.

(you notice Lilly wins pretty much every other poll or debate that Hanako doesn't)
Royale

Post by Royale »

I chose Lilly and Misha - - Though it was really incredibly hard for me to choose to of them because I found them all to be stunning. Misha because she's absolutely adorable and Lilly because she's very mature looking and beautiful. c: Though, I also found Hanako to be very very pretty too, she has a beautiful face { and no - I'm not trolling, her facial structure is beautiful } and then Rin was also extremely adorable looking and is the kind of person I'd constantly want to hug. c: Shizune is very attractive too but she has a sharper beauty than the rest of the girls... One I'm not too fond of. Emi was quite cute too - But she looked kind of young compared to the rest of them { maybe that's just me, though... } and I tend to prefer older women. c: But, she was pretty as well. The other females listed - well, I can't say I paid much attention to them, so I can't really talk about them. -shrug- BUT OH - - - Emi's mom? Gorgeous.

Lilly and Misha are only, in my opinion, SLIGHTLY better looking than the rest of them. Only slightly, but still, a bit better nonetheless.

Like. . . Lilly would be a 9. A solid nine.
Misha would be an 8.5. I don't like her drills, otherwise, she'd be a nine too. >:C

And then for the rest of them, Hanako would be an 8.3. She's very pretty, but the way her hair covers her face downsides it for me.
Rin would be a solid 8. She's adorable.
Emi, hmm... A 7.5. Very pretty, cute. But youthful looking. Am I the only one who thinks she looks thirteen?
Shizune, a 7. She's just not my type; but, I can see she's pretty nonetheless~
Favorite routes ;
Rin > Hanako = Lilly > Emi = Shizune
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

I chose Hanako first, as the little picture to the right probably gives away. She's pretty much weaponised to appeal to me.

Picked Yuuko second; she's very cute.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
retroraygun

Post by retroraygun »

Oh god, I loved Miki. Kinda sucks there isn't really a storyline for her, but she was adorable. :D
Rin-Tezuka

Post by Rin-Tezuka »

Zero percent with nine likes is not very likely. I wasn't voted for much either.
*stares nonchalantly*
I see.
Have you ever talked about being bored? It's pointless and not very exciting. All you can really say about it is 'I'm so bored'. I once spent a week trying to think of something meaningful to say about boredness. It was the most boring week I've ever had.
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

I'm stuck between Lilly and Emi.
I mean, Emi is really cute, but Lilly is really... built up.
Rin wrote:Zero percent with nine likes is not very likely. I wasn't voted for much either.
*stares nonchalantly*
I see.
Staying in character, aren't you?
Couchto5k Progress:
Kind-of-complete, increasing speed now.
FelixITA

Post by FelixITA »

:mrgreen: ihih
Last edited by FelixITA on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
klitnov

Post by klitnov »

Rin-Tezuka wrote: I wasn't voted for much either.
Don't worry Rin, I still think you're beautiful! Along with another 100 others.
Cabulb

Post by Cabulb »

Misha is so cute she makes me squeal :D
SotiCoto

Post by SotiCoto »

YUUKO.

... Still remember the first time she showed up in the game, and I took one look and bellowed out "I WILL MAKE YOU MINE!" ... but it didn't seem to be an option at any point, not that I can ever work out what decisions mean in these sorts of games. I'm thus far finding my inability to plow Yuuko every which way somewhat distressing.
See, if it weren't for the railroading, every single school day would be "SORRY, I CANNOT STAY FOR CLASS. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO COPULATE WITH THE LIBRARIAN. AGAIN."
And Hanako is in the corner watching the whole time, but I already told her "DYE YOUR HAIR RED AND GET GLASSES, THEN MAYBE WE CAN TALK TERMS." Not actually loudly, but with sufficient emphasis to really get the point across that I DON'T DO SUBTLETY. I only do Yuuko. At every given opportunity. In fact I do her so fast that the passion / friction sets fire to the library and we both burn to death, and Hanako gets the rest of her body burnt so she doesn't look like Twoface any more... but becomes a supervillain anyway.

Really.
That not being THE option is pretty much just trolling.

Anyway. Anyone who isn't Yuuko is irrelevant.
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

Hard choice between Lilly and Emi for me, but I finally decided to vote for Lilly. She really is cute, even though she is the stereotypical tall blue eyed blonde in terms of looks.