Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

rincewind

Re: Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

Post by rincewind »

If it´s with Misha I would gladly get a BAD END.

But a "polygamy" ending, like the one in Hitomi My Stepsister, sounds good. I cant deny that. (Of course, a Misha happy ending sounds even better, but, well... )
Self claimed Misha Fan
ZA WORUDO

Post by ZA WORUDO »

Misha is a lesbian, she'll probably get jealous and try to break you two up.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Considering that they both seem to take a liking to Hisao.(At least thats the impression i got) Maybe during the Shizune route, Misha will try to make advances on Hisao. Then considering if you ignored them or went with them, would determine what end you'll get.
rincewind

Post by rincewind »

Well, if Misha wants Shizune, I would gladly help her to futfill an happy ending. After all Im a kinda of yuri-fan. :)
Self claimed Misha Fan
EmP|ty

Post by EmP|ty »

silverleaftree wrote:
Metsuki Minamoru wrote:Well, it would be interesting to have a threesome scene, though it probably won't happen. I say this mostly because the original concept was that you have to pass a sign language class in order to "capture" Shizune, which pretty much erases the need for Misha almost altogether.
Say it isn't true! Misha! Noooooo~

What are you...gay?
who wants misha, shizune is way cooler >.>
^_^
Last edited by EmP|ty on Mon May 11, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

I see a scene in my mind where Hisao asks Misha to teach him some sign so that he can confess to Shizune, but being the sly girl she is Misha teaches him the very opposite of what Hisao actually wanted to say so Shizune will dump him and Misha will have him all to herself. :lol:
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

thats pretty twisted.....that may be a possible out come.
CleansingFlame

Post by CleansingFlame »

I have thought about this. It seems that the only really to advance the plot would be to learn sign language. However, getting rid of Misha either requires her getting some sort of write out, like moving away or issues with whatever disability she has, or something traumatic. In the end she is going to have to go, one way or another, as it seems rather hard to really advance the plot romantically with the WAHAHAHAHA~ and what not.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

CleansingFlame wrote:I have thought about this. It seems that the only really to advance the plot would be to learn sign language. However, getting rid of Misha either requires her getting some sort of write out, like moving away or issues with whatever disability she has, or something traumatic. In the end she is going to have to go, one way or another, as it seems rather hard to really advance the plot romantically with the WAHAHAHAHA~ and what not.
It says right on Raita's KS rough sketch prototype page that the condition for winning Shizune is to complete Sign Language class, but then again, it's up to the developers if they want to lift any of those ideas and impress them on the final story. I think it'd be a great idea, but predictable because it's pretty much a spoiler right out of the gate. But then, maybe not, if you add more conditions around it.
Imagine me and you...
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

I'm pretty sure they wont do any yuri or threesome stuff. It seems like if there are any H scenes in this VN they will probably (hopefully?) be of the tasteful and/or romantic type.
The Chemist

Post by The Chemist »

Rozen wrote:I'm pretty sure they wont do any yuri or threesome stuff. It seems like if there are any H scenes in this VN they will probably (hopefully?) be of the tasteful and/or romantic type.
Yuri can be romantic, just as a threesome can be tasteful...
ZystraL wrote:It was an awesome scenario. Sitting on green grass staring at the clouds...with a laptop slowly burning your junk and giving you testicular cancer.
rincewind

Post by rincewind »

Yes, The Chemist is right. Yuri-sex is as romantic as hetero-sex. But more cute, usually.
Self claimed Misha Fan
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

rincewind wrote:Yes, The Chemist is right. Yuri-sex is as romantic as hetero-sex. But more cute, usually.
True, I can see a Shizune/Misha/Hisao threesome being cute, romantic, and erotic, despite the sex-romp undertones of most other VNs.
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

If threesome is to commence, might as well do harem route.
Shizune+Lilly+Hisao = Sex will be FURIOUS, ROUGHER, HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER. Though the cost of going through with this one will be dearly, will Hisao be strong enough?

Misha+Emi+Hisao = Another dangerous one, both girls are gonna do it fast-paced for extended periods as if they're in a competition.

Hanako+Rin+Hisao = Gonna be real awkward, Rin's gonna try to talk to Hanako while Hanako is gonna try to avoid conversation with Rin.

Kenji+Nurse+Hisao = GAY END!

Harem(Everybody) = Backstreet's back, ALRIGHT! Though I doubt Hisao would live through a harem route.

I keep thinking about whether or not Hisao will be able to do a threesome or more without getting a BAD END.
Or Herpes.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

"Might as well," my ass. Saban, sex involving more than two people is not equal to a harem and I find forcing the characters of KS into such contrived circumstances distasteful. Judging from the demo, if anything akin to a threesome were to develope it would be in the form of polyamorie, which is about building meaningful, healthy relationships that just so happen to include more than two people.

Regardless, I wouldn't get my hopes too high for something like this. On RAITA's original artwork it is stated that the game is to discourage going for multiple girls and the devs seem fair fanatical about keeping to what they know of his vision.