KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xynar

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Xynar »

Khaos wrote:Though, there was one important thing in the thread for the developers:
Please don't make Hanako or anyone else like "Please don't, it's dirty down there" when it comes to H-scenes, please for the love of all girls combined!
Agreed, that is one of the worst things about hentai. "Noo it's dirty" or "oh soo embarassing" I rage everytime I see it.
I choose Lilly... because love is blind!
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Is it bad I don't see a problem with that kind of line? It seems natural for a shy or reserved girl. Though I don't read a lot of hentai so perhaps its a tired cliche XD

And dang, all those archive links... I'm going to be there a while. Loved the "what if anime" thread.
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Hmm, that 'what if KS was an anime' thread story actually sounds like a plausible "bad end". If the devs actually put it in the game though, we'd be flooded with rage threads.

Makes we want to expand it a little, though. Just a sec, writing it up.
Hiiro

Post by Hiiro »

Xynar wrote:
Khaos wrote:Though, there was one important thing in the thread for the developers:
Please don't make Hanako or anyone else like "Please don't, it's dirty down there" when it comes to H-scenes, please for the love of all girls combined!
Agreed, that is one of the worst things about hentai. "Noo it's dirty" or "oh soo embarassing" I rage everytime I see it.
Agreed. Also, I hope to god that in the H-scenes the girls will actually look like they're ENJOYING themselves. In 99% of all H-scenes in VNs that I've seen thus far, the girl always looks like she's being tortured.
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
ClckwrkLoyale

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

Whoever kept spamming Misha threads on the front page of /a/, Fuck you faggot, You just killed all possible chances of a good discussion about KS without being disrupted by the wikispammer:

The bad news is, That's one dude that the Mods tolerate(or can't even stop), it would've been fcking good to see that Anonymous-san and most Mods tolerate KS, but it's like that can help now.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

ClckwrkLoyale wrote:Whoever kept spamming Misha threads on the front page of /a/, Fuck you faggot, You just killed all possible chances of a good discussion about KS without being disrupted by the wikispammer:
The bad news is, That's one dude that the Mods tolerate(or can't even stop), it would've been fcking good to see that Anonymous-san and most Mods tolerate KS, but it's like that can help now.
The wikispammer has actually been targeting more threads lately. I also saw K-On thread with wikispammer. They started out with just One-piece threads, but it seems they're getting bored of that and want to piss more people off. All they really end up doing is bumping the thread to the front page over and over until it reaches its bump limit.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I hate to sound like a prick here, but theirs always going to be spamming on 4chan of whats popular. Trying to stop it, is like trying to control the weather. Lets not forget the "girugamesh" crap that was on there a few months ago.
ClckwrkLoyale

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

Snicket wrote:I hate to sound like a prick here, but theirs always going to be spamming on 4chan of whats popular. Trying to stop it, is like trying to control the weather. Lets not forget the "girugamesh" crap that was on there a few months ago.
Lol no.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Sorry, but I've actually been participating in a few of the KS threads, both the legitimate discussions and the spam threads. I haven't been starting the spam ones, though.

I was also involved in the legendary thread last night regarding the incident with Colonel Roy Mustang and Hanako (I'll bet you all can see where that one went. Not sure if a screen cap of that thread would be appropriate).

Either way, yeah, you can't really stop the spamers. I've just decided to just run with it while it's going and have some fun while I wait for the full release of KS. I did the same thing with the whole JAPAN TIME threads with pictures of Captain Falcon declaring "TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!!" on /v/ for the few months before Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out. I actually miss that meme, :cry:
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
lurk moar

Post by lurk moar »

protip: the report button.

Controlling the weather is probably easier than trying to control what does or does not get posted on 4chan. Would anyone hazard a guess as to how many of the people who discuss KS there are here?
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

lurk moar wrote:protip: the report button.
That's probably the best option if you wanted to fight the fail. Only works when the mods do their jobs, though, and that varies by board.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Validus Razgriz wrote:I was also involved in the legendary thread last night regarding the incident with Colonel Roy Mustang and Hanako (I'll bet you all can see where that one went. Not sure if a screen cap of that thread would be appropriate).
I can't believe I missed that.

Post by Guest »

lurk moar wrote:protip: the report button does nothing
fix'd, people always report KS threads
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

Validus Razgriz wrote:I was also involved in the legendary thread last night regarding the incident with Colonel Roy Mustang and Hanako (I'll bet you all can see where that one went. Not sure if a screen cap of that thread would be appropriate).
God, that was epic. Posted the cap of it somewhere around here...
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

:|
Attachments
1241994288734.jpg
1241994288734.jpg (370.28 KiB) Viewed 8293 times