Rin.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CleansingFlame

Rin.

Post by CleansingFlame »

I have been thinking about this. How would a relationship with her work out? I mean, it seems given that she can be coherent if she needs to, how would dating her work out? Plus, since you are eventually going to have sex with her, how would that work out? I really can't see her doing the whole generic anime girl response.
Onisake

Re: Rin.

Post by Onisake »

I'm confused by your confusion. Can you elaborate a bit more? I think maybe you're not being imaginative enough. I can't see any problems during dating a girl with no arms. I mean, you cant' like hold her hand or hug or anything, but there are plenty of ways to show affection. as for sex...yeah, you're not being imaginative enough. missionary would still work fine. And i'm not sure what you mean by 'generic anime girl response'
CleansingFlame

Post by CleansingFlame »

I'm talking about her personality. How would she actually react?
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

What do you mean? You could date Rin fine. Do you mean personality-wise you can't see how she'd date anyone or how she'd react in her H-scenes? I'm sure every girl will have some differences in how they react during her H-scenes, I really don't see what you're getting at. I think you just have to use your imagination more, I see nothing wrong with how Rin's route will work out.
Onisake wrote: missionary would still work fine.

Edit
CleansingFlame wrote:I'm talking about her personality. How would she actually react?
Well, for dating she'll probably come up with a lot of odd jokes and be very open with how she's feeling. Maybe you hang in the art club with her, eat some food on the roof, have walks with her outside (perhaps uncover what she really was doing wandering around that night.) Have a bunch of "Wait, huh? That's not what I meant!" moments when she takes something you say inappropriately. I can elaborate a lot more if you want me to, pretty much just typing whatever comes to my head as quick scenarios.

As for her H-scenes, I assume you mean "UGGUUUU~ YES UGU, MORE MORE! WAIT, YOU CAN'T DO THAT INSIDE ME, ILL GET PREGNANT! EIIYAAA~!"

She obviously wont be like that but her scenes will still work out. She'd probably be the one to take initiative in her H-scene and start out by warming Hisao up first. I'd imagine she'd still moan, and if she did generic responses they'd only be jokes to humor you. I can totally imagine something like that.
Rin:It's okay...if its you ♥
Hisao: ...What is this, some eroge?
Rin: Heh, thought I'd try the line out at least once to see how it felt.
Last edited by WASSHOI on Tue May 12, 2009 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

She'd probably express it in roundabout ways like she has in the demo, being unaware of her body language (looking the main character up and down a lot, staring at him, etc), and maybe some off-kilter behavior like random smooches.
Stupid internet! Why can't you understand how I feel...?
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

I don't see any issues either. She seems to be quite comfortable with non-sexual physical intimacy and public displays of affection. She is however, very proud about being able (or at least trying) to do anything anyone with complete arms can. I can see this leading to problems down the road should she encounter dificulties satisfying a desire to reciprocate Hisao's affections.

For example, hugging. Hisao can and will want to hug her, but she won't be able to reciprocate, prevent him from doing so, or escape from his embrace (barring violence). Wouldn't that make her feel vulnerable? How will she deal with that and situations like it?

It would be interesting to see how she would react to Hisao proposing the use of handcuffs as a way of temporarily giving her the upper hand in the bedroom.
TKPsycho

Post by TKPsycho »

WASSHOI wrote:Rin:It's okay...if its you ♥
Hisao: ...What is this, some eroge?
Rin: Heh, thought I'd try the line out at least once to see how it felt.
I lol'd
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

CleansingFlame wrote:I really can't see her doing the whole generic anime girl response.
And that's the reason, her route may going to be the best in the end.
Just wait and see. 8)
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

Khaos wrote:
CleansingFlame wrote:I really can't see her doing the whole generic anime girl response.
And that's the reason, her route may going to be the best in the end.
Just wait and see. 8)
I pretty much feel the same way. So long as they don't screw things up, Rin has enough originality going for her to give her route the potential to be one of the best in the game. The only problem is Rin's just so unpredictable, I have absolutely no idea where they're planning on taking her character, although I have faith they won't mess anything up too badly.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?

Post by Guest »

If there is no footjob, I will cry.
No0en

Post by No0en »

i have high expectations for Rin's H-scenes

hint
(btw i don't know how to make it look like the foot i moving, excuse my drawing skillz)
rinlol.jpg
rinlol.jpg (71.67 KiB) Viewed 9133 times
(if you have no idea what that is just ignore it :p)
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

Post by RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE »

No0en wrote:i have high expectations for Rin's H-scenes

hint
(btw i don't know how to make it look like the foot i moving, excuse my drawing skillz)
rinlol.jpg
I am so angered by your post I can't even express it in words or reaction images.
Faceless

Post by Faceless »

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE wrote:

hint
rinlol.jpg
I am so angered by your post I can't even express it in words or reaction images.
When there's nothing else, there's
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Faceless wrote:
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE wrote:

hint
The attachment rinlol.jpg is no longer available
When there's nothing else, there's
Or more appropriately...
Attachments
facesole.jpg
facesole.jpg (58.49 KiB) Viewed 8808 times
Tualha

Post by Tualha »

U.T. Raptor wrote:Or more appropriately... (image)
Bwahahahaha!!!