Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kilo

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Kilo »

Bgfan wrote:I'm sorry, but I've gotta go with Rin She did kind of attempt to masturbate with no arms, and upon realizing Hisao had walked in, asked him to help

Failing that Emi gets the gold.
I think Rin just wanted to try masturbation out.
She isn't really naughty, from what I've read about her route.
I didn't do it though.
Couchto5k Progress:
Kind-of-complete, increasing speed now.
V_nce

Post by V_nce »

Shizune got Australia.

/thread.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Misha. In spite of being a confessed lesbian she still jumps Hisao's boner. She also puts herself on public display in the classroom while trying to cool off.
Hisao Nakai

Post by Hisao Nakai »

I've gotta go with Emi on this one.

Sure, Shizune tied him to a chair, and put a smile on his face, but as was mentioned earlier, she only did so due to nerves about her first time.

Emi, on the other hand, is not only willing to try anal, but one cliffhanger in her route is whether or not Hisao was her first.

So, Emi all the way.
100% Completion - I <3 Lilly! - Where's the Miki Route?
SirLadette

Post by SirLadette »

Hisao Nakai wrote: Emi, on the other hand, is not only willing to try anal, but one cliffhanger in her route is whether or not Hisao was her first.
I thought it seemed fairly obvious that Hisao wasn't the first guy she'd been with. If memory serves she mentioned her last boyfriend breaking up with her because he couldn't deal with her emotional wall. Hadn't she already sexed up Hisao by the time she told him that she can never let him get close to her? Seems fair to assume the same was true of the other guy.

Different standards I guess, I wouldn't consider sexing up your ex while you were dating to be all that naughty.

Ugh black boxes, all the spoilers are Emi related.
Ship all the characters!

Reppin' Team Misha, all day ere-day.
uwa

Post by uwa »

Mirrormn wrote:I guess you two are forgetting that the entire reason Shizune ties Hisao to the chair in the first place is because she's too nervous about having sex for the first time to do it any other way.
Her solution to the problem of nervousness her first time is to tie up and (effectively) gag her partner, and that somehow makes her less naughty? A lot of girls just opt for a few wine coolers, you know.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Hanako. She's into scat and bukkake.
alien.marksman

Post by alien.marksman »

themocaw wrote:Shizune.

Seriously. Did you SEE that contented dreamy smile as Hisao cums in the second H scene? Also she has Zettai Ryouiki, which is automatically +10 to naughtiness. AND she's got a black bra and panties.

Lilly and Emi are wimp tier. Shizune is the real sex goddess.
^^^ This ^^^
Mirrormn wrote:I guess you two are forgetting that the entire reason Shizune ties Hisao to the chair in the first place is because she's too nervous about having sex for the first time to do it any other way.
Not forgetting at all. Tyeing his hands behind him (not to the chair, go reread the scene if you must) and straddling him is her asserting Dominance.
Very much "Shut Up And Let Me XXX You."
Do you honestly believe some one as Assertive and Competitive as Shizune not "Doing The Deed" on her terms.. at least the first time?

So let's go though the checklist again:
Zettai Ryouiki
Black Underwear
Mild Bondage
And that :3 Face

Sorry Lilly, you're a Worthy opponent. But you can not and shall not win this time.
Emi, A Spirited Performer, and experimenting with an alternative orifice scores big points. However your statement that you will never do that again causes you to fall short.

Now if Lilly had a scene in her Stockings and Suspenders like some fan art has her wearing, and Emi actually enjoyed anal and wanted it as part of a "Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive".. Then a winner would be harder, much harder, to define.
For Queen and Country
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Mirrormn wrote:
Megumeru wrote:

Seriously. Did you SEE that contented dreamy smile as Hisao cums in the second H scene? Also she has Zettai Ryouiki, which is automatically +10 to naughtiness. AND she's got a black bra and panties.

themocow, you just won me over.

Shizune it is. Damn, thinking about it... :oops:
I guess you two are forgetting that the entire reason Shizune ties Hisao to the chair in the first place is because she's too nervous about having sex for the first time to do it any other way.
Goddamn it that is true...

I'm conflicted now. Lilly for her healthy adolescent sex drive or Shizune...
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Gilrond

Post by Gilrond »

^This :)

Sure, Emi is pretty sexually aggressive, and Lilly certainly tries to get what she wants in the sack, but does either one of them ever tie Hisao up? Nope, but that's how Shizune rolls! Their first time no less...

Nervousness doesn't make it any less naughty
kyouriharu

Post by kyouriharu »

Shizune. That dominatrix when she's on top. That bondage at home. That clothes on session. Christ, what a woman.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

I'm not forgetting that. It just goes to show just how naughty Shizune really is. Not a lot of first-timers start off tying down their partner and screwing them in a chair.

Also, I lol every time Shizune curiously pokes at Hisao's p0n0s. It's like she's thinking, "So this is what it looks like, huh? First time seeing one for reals. WELP! IN IT GOES!"
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

I think that Hanako in "Drunk Mode" could hide some very naughty surprises... :lol:
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

Shizune, she's into bondage, has lacy underwear, plus all that dominatrix attitude.
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
Trivun

Post by Trivun »

ShadeHaven wrote:
lolawesome wrote:Hanako - she wakes Hisao up with a hummer every morning and has sex with him twice every day and is into s&m

Its true I read it on the fan fiction section of this forum
Another fact: Her favorite food is fresh chocolate, preferably fed to her.

"W...why d-d-does everyone k-keep saying you s-should feed me ch... chocolate?"

On-topic, I have to give Lilly this one. Rin's rather innocent to be honest, even if she does have Hisao give her oral sex at one point. Hanako is also very innocent, even though she clearly knows at least the basics of sex (as shown with her attempt at seducing Hisao). Shizune is dominant, yes, and clearly likes bondage, but nowadays that's hardly much of a kink. Which leaves Lilly and Emi as the two naughtiest characters out of all the girls.

Emi is playful, so it's not a big surprise she'd be rather 'experimental' in the bedroom. Whereas with Lilly, her entire exterior image gives an air of innocence and purity, so when she turns out to be something of a massive female pervert, it's more of a shock. Hence, Lilly is clearly the most kinky of all the girls, simply because of the contrast...

Xbox Live: Trivun117
Steam: Trivun