Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Rai

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Rai »

Hanako, instant HNNNNGGG. That's all I can say for now.
Live long and prosper.
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

There's a student at university where I work who really looks like a real-life Rin, apart from the hair-color.
But her character is completely different...oh well.
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
Tualha

Post by Tualha »

Yiu wrote:Shizune kinda fits my wanting for highly intelectual person to be with, but Hanako is very cute and i am kindof a shy person as well, so i really had a tough time choosing between the two in this poll! ^^
Is Shizune intellectual? I haven't seen anything to suggest it. I haven't followed her to the end, though.
ZeratulsDownfall

Post by ZeratulsDownfall »

Lilly's courteous attitude with that dependency she has simply makes her as cute as can be. Having someone lightly tug on my sleeve would be simply moe. <3
Second for me is Hanako, shy girls are cute wherever it is (games or irl). Though, a burn-mark irl may look kinda odd, the way I've seen it portrayed in KS looks cute.
"Don't let your mind wander; It might not come back..."

Post by Guest »

Tualha wrote:
Yiu wrote:Shizune kinda fits my wanting for highly intelectual person to be with, but Hanako is very cute and i am kindof a shy person as well, so i really had a tough time choosing between the two in this poll! ^^
Is Shizune intellectual? I haven't seen anything to suggest it. I haven't followed her to the end, though.

I think it's the glasses that make people assume so, as well as her serious attitude to studying and school in general.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Jeez Hanako has 500 votes and 37% of the votes are in her favor
EmP|ty

Post by EmP|ty »

Boxy wrote:Rin hands down from what we've seen so far. There's just something about her character that i can quite explain, her whole route was a joy to read and see unfold.

Definately Rin, I mean, it's like she doesn't make any sense, and from what I've seen of her route not a lot really happens...but that's probably why it's so awesome ;)

For me though it was Hanako / Emi close second haha..I mean I wouldn't mind the Shizune route if I didn't have to deal with pink haired drill girl....argh she annoys me :shock:
Saria

Post by Saria »

I have a hard time choosing between Rin and Hanako. I will need to play the full game before I make an accurate decision, but I'm going to have to say Hanako for now just because we really didn't get much meaty emotional connect from Rin in the demo.
GrimHouten

Post by GrimHouten »

Really hard one, all of them are awesome, cute, interesting. but well I guess it would be something like this

1_Hanako/Rin
2_Misha/Lili
3_Shizune
4_Emi

I know that Misha doesn't even have a route(Well I hope that she have one in the full version, but well it doesn't look like is possible, but you never know) I really like Shizune, but I prefer Misha & Lily just a little.

But well this is my top, just after playing the demo 100%, it is most likely that after playing the full version, I will change my mind
EvilDragon

Post by EvilDragon »

For me, Lilly, she's just so cute and mannered <3

Second comes Hanako.

But most of all, if they can come as 2-in-1, that would be ^______^
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

Guest wrote:
Tualha wrote:

I think it's the glasses that make people assume so, as well as her serious attitude to studying and school in general.
Considering how much Hanako reads she is probably very intelligent as well. She just has zero self-esteem so its hard to tell.

by the way, voted Hanako. Lilly was a close second. Emi an easy last.
davidsonshdw

Post by davidsonshdw »

I'm too noncommittal to decide.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Fighting between Lilly and Hanako myself. Rin comes in after them, then Misha, then Shizune. I can't place Emi because I don't think she's gotten enough 'game time' yet for me to place her.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Pokemaster222

Post by Pokemaster222 »

Personally, i find scars amazing. I myself have been scared from head to toe(if you've read my other posts you'll see why). I find sometheing incredibly sexy about hanako. I would really like to see her though out the course of the game come out of her shell and show hisao her face without her hair or hand blocking her.I had to do the same thing myself. Anyone who sees me without a shirt will attest that its a gruesome sight. lol god i still remember the looks i got at a community pool.
by the way, i voted hanako.....
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

Rin.
Reason:
She's awesome.