Ascent: An Emilogue (Erotic Content)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mountaineer

Re: Ascent: An Emilogue (Erotic Content)

Post by Mountaineer »

Dan50 wrote:Looking forward to the sequel :D
It might be awhile before that happens though. I'm quite busy working on Salty Tears at the moment - hopefully you guys will enjoy it!
Dan50

Post by Dan50 »

I'm patient. Can I have a link to Salty Tears when you're done?
Chrono180

Post by Chrono180 »

I wanted to thank you for writing this fanfic. I had been in a great deal of anxiety after glancing over another very disturbing fic, but this one put that other one right out of my mind. I owe you big time. Seriously.
Mountaineer

Post by Mountaineer »

Dan50 wrote:I'm patient. Can I have a link to Salty Tears when you're done?
You can check up on the team's progress here:

http://www.saltysaltystudios.blogspot.com/
Chrono180 wrote:I wanted to thank you for writing this fanfic. I had been in a great deal of anxiety after glancing over another very disturbing fic, but this one put that other one right out of my mind. I owe you big time. Seriously.
I can only assume you mean one of Doomish's works? Some of his stuff is quite gruesome, but he is an excellent writer. If you couldn't handle it I still highly recommend the rest of his non-violent works :P
BeastlyFerret

Post by BeastlyFerret »

Whoaa what would the sequel be about :?: (btw I really want to hear Emi's reaction to them living together)

I suppose their marriage could be pretty fun to write about.
Shizune=Emi=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Saki=Rika=Misha=Miki Because all girls are equal and deserve equal amounts of love. However, these girls appeal to me the most~

Chrono180

Post by Chrono180 »

Mountaineer wrote:
Dan50 wrote:I'm patient. Can I have a link to Salty Tears when you're done?
You can check up on the team's progress here:

http://www.saltysaltystudios.blogspot.com/
Chrono180 wrote:I wanted to thank you for writing this fanfic. I had been in a great deal of anxiety after glancing over another very disturbing fic, but this one put that other one right out of my mind. I owe you big time. Seriously.
I can only assume you mean one of Doomish's works? Some of his stuff is quite gruesome, but he is an excellent writer. If you couldn't handle it I still highly recommend the rest of his non-violent works :P
Yeah, I read less than a page of the harlen ellison one and it freaked. me. out. I nearly gave up on my own fic due to the anxiety it caused me (my own fic is still in progress by the way, though I am getting frustrated because I am worried I'm not doing it justice). This one put the other one right out of my mind. Loved the ending in particular (And thank you very much for not killing Hisao, that did have me worried for a while through the story)
Mountaineer

Post by Mountaineer »

BeastlyFerret wrote:Whoaa what would the sequel be about :?: (btw I really want to hear Emi's reaction to them living together)

I suppose their marriage could be pretty fun to write about.
I don't know at this point. I'd really have to come up with some sort of conflict for the story to revolve around. Ascent's conflict was Man vs. Nature, so it was relatively easy to write that. I'd have to think about it for a bit. In due time, I suppose.
Chrono180 wrote: Yeah, I read less than a page of the harlen ellison one and it freaked. me. out. I nearly gave up on my own fic due to the anxiety it caused me (my own fic is still in progress by the way, though I am getting frustrated because I am worried I'm not doing it justice). This one put the other one right out of my mind. Loved the ending in particular (And thank you very much for not killing Hisao, that did have me worried for a while through the story)
Ah man, don't give up on your own writing! Just keep plugging away!

Yeah, like I said I was really considering it, but in the end I just decided on keeping the reader on the edge of their seat. Apparently it worked!
Chrono180

Post by Chrono180 »

Mountaineer wrote: Ah man, don't give up on your own writing! Just keep plugging away!

Yeah, like I said I was really considering it, but in the end I just decided on keeping the reader on the edge of their seat. Apparently it worked!
Don't worry, I haven't given up. I've written about fifty pages so far and probably have ten or twenty more in the original draft. Then I have to see if I can improve it. So it's still coming, just taking a while.
Mountaineer

Post by Mountaineer »

Chrono180 wrote:
Mountaineer wrote: Ah man, don't give up on your own writing! Just keep plugging away!

Don't worry, I haven't given up. I've written about fifty pages so far and probably have ten or twenty more in the original draft. Then I have to see if I can improve it. So it's still coming, just taking a while.
Sorry, just noticed this! Please link it to me when you are finished! (also fifty pages holy crap wow!)
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

I enjoyed the story overall the plot was good and interesting...also I have been and will continue to keep an eye on salty tears
Sandvich!
Zombiedude101

Post by Zombiedude101 »

Is a sequel to this fanfic still planned? Just a curiosity.
I support Snoozu.
Userbar made by theartificial.
Panthour

Post by Panthour »

Knowing there is a sequel in the works is great and I loved this story as Emi is my favorite, just don't kill anyone off Mountaineer and I think I will be okay. :)
S-Class Wizard. Emi is my waifu.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

. ALTERNATE NON-CANON BAD ENDING: THE STORM DOESN'T HAPPEN, A BEAR FINDS THEM AND EATS THEM THE END.
GOD DAMMIT I ALWAYS CHOOSE THE WRONG CHOCIES!!!1!!1!11!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUU~
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Wolfiermz

Post by Wolfiermz »

You sure are one hell of a writer. You did get me on the edge of my seat there. Emi is my favorite girl, and to be honest this felt to me as a natural progression from what Hisao shared with Emi at school, and at her dad's grave. So yeah, this might turn outright canon for me. Thanks for that, I hope you decide to write a sequel, and don't worry; you'll find a conflict to have while you're writing, inspiration can only hit us while working.
Po1ntBlank

Post by Po1ntBlank »

Huge necro here, but I just wanted to personally thank you for making this. I'm in the stage where I've done everything I possibly can in the actual game, and I'm just slaving away trying to find more stories and info on all the characters so their story doesn't have to end for me. This made me feel like I was playing the original again, and if you ever continued the story (as in after they told emi at the end) I think I would die of happiness. I know you haven't posted in a while, but I can still hope!
Hanako: 9.5/10
Emi: 9/10
Rin: 7/10 (Also the last playthrough I did, didn't take it that seriously.
Lilly: 8/10
Shizune: 7/10
Some really great fanfics: Ascent: An Emilogue, Weekend at Hisao's, Listen to your Heart, Miki Route by Meadows, Akira Pseudo-Route by Thanatos02, and Misha Route by Doomish