If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

The O.H.L.

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by The O.H.L. »

Paddy wrote:
Then again, I've heard worse on the national news.

This statement reminds me of Tool's song Vicariously.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
kuniqs

Post by kuniqs »

Paddy wrote:Back to the subject at hand: making people cry/scarred for life.

While you are waiting, learn how to pick locks, and how to be stealthy. Your next task lies with her legs.
You'd be suprised how easy it is to pick them and even forge your own tools, with a vice, file and small hammer alone. Fascinating pasttime.
Paddy wrote: Take her legs, and line them with an acid which will burn skin when water is added (if such a thing exists).
Pure sodium, put in not so resilent container so it would rupture and react with skin moisture when put in great strain (running of course). Personally I prefer white phosphorus for that, since when it contacts your skin, there's no way to put it out than knifing away the burning meat. Bonus points for her stumps having almost exposed bone marrow, pain would be piss-inducing.

Nice try BTW, but the point of bullying is to be able to get away with it scot free like a friggin karma houdini - that's what angers people so much. Whole town would be crawling up your ass after taking care of Rin.

Who needs more help: me, cold blooded psychopath who finds it beautiful to see such a fragile bird with every faith she had broken, or guys who get pissed off on me for violating an imaginary character? It's just a fetish, through of doing it in real life is vomit inducing for me. There are many people who just can't stand the temptation absolute power over somebody's life gives them and we don't know what's going on on the other side of the globe right now as I'm typying this.

Back to the topic..

Spring

Do you miss Shiina, Shiz?
Shichan, okay.
Let it be, Shizune.
Sure you do.

Didn't know your father is such.. strong character. Really, why do you need such an oversized house? I could easily imagine him living in a flat and still intimidating the shit out of his contrahents. That money would be put in better use.

Well, sorta.. I don't have much to lose with this Risk shenanigan, so don't accuse me of being apathetic. Surely Misha was better at it, more experience and knowing you. Don't worry, she's like a new person now. Helping other wonderful people like you to experience the world through her ears. No, I'm not flattering, I just don't fucking care what you'll think of me whe I say what I think about you. Hey, you're not the epitome of subtle yourself, at least I have an excuse - I'm a blunt, unrefined man. Anyway, she's still in phase of clinging friendship, if you know what I mean. Jealo.. that's all you got? Come on, train on me! You like it, I know. Do it, you'll feel better. Do it or I'll taunt you again.

Thanks for the dinner. Y'know, I really like your attitude. But you're doing it cause you can afford it, literally and.. how to sign that.. other way. I'm just lazy. Hell, self pity won't help me. For that, I'll show you something in this town, if you like it or not.

Have you ever heard, Shichan, Freud said art is always made with a bit of artist's subconciousness left in it? That's the only through worth something that came from black mouth of that old bastard. That's how I like to view Dante's Inferno. For me, it says you can only reach ultimate bliss akin to nirvana when you reached the deepest bowels of your personal hell. When you'll fall in that point of absolute despair, all that endorfine and adrenaline you've been deprived for a long time will hit you thousandfold. You see things completely diffrent. Stupid? Ever read it? I have one, happy to lend it. Always found it easier to understand upside down, don't know if from all that blood flowing to my head at once, or if it's just new point of view.

No. Let me.. there. It's a church. They made it in interesting style. Red bricks, complete with light red light radiating from the floor around it during night for a glorious effect of being melded from brimstone. Unearthly. Risky, but most Japanese, just as Blacks, Whites and pretty much anybody, won't understand religion if it won't come with dance, song and all that through stopping foolery nowadays. Complete with 'cool' preachers, more often than not spineless cynical gelatinous simulacras of humanity. Because hey, church should be fun, not painfully chiseling your inner being!

How it is, Shizune, to be responsible for delays in another festival? See, even those disgusting foreigners hold you in contempt. First of all, don't swear when you scold me for the same. I'm not going to tell her that no matter how much work will fall on me later if I won't. Second, don't burn my bridges and try to subtly convey the message that I'm responsible for anything. I'm a translator and form filler, you're the brain here. There was enough time to learn my limitations, so it's your fault if you seriously through I would work for two days and nights in a row. Told you 'bout my hearth.

What is it, not covering in front of you once so now I'm responsible for your money vanishing? By the Gods, you're getting obnoxious. One could badmouth your father for days and not repeat himself, but couldn't say he's not accountable. He keeps his yens in check, so should you.

Oh, you poor creature. Better not toy with my car when the mask is open. Lost something there? Next time you could break not only your fingers. I long to repair it and prevent such tragedies but hey, it's not as hungry as I am.

Well, doctor said they'll be completely numb for a loooong time. You look great with that look in your eye, that both furious and embarassed look. So, since you won't retaliate this time I tell ya, be nice to me since you'll get a hard time finding a doctor who will know what the hell I'm signing to you. Isn't it wonderful that Yamaku undergone a pioneer exchange program and that means I'm the only one competent enough to talk to you in a radius of few miles? The deaf must learn about the world. I have two empty fists and a world of pain to unravel to you. Doing all that council paperwork by myself is tedious enough.

Misha would tell you about that exchange. But then, she forgot about you the moment she got along with other class representative. A gal who has certain tastes. Well, my love also didn't last forever, so who am I to judge. I'm positive she'll stay there until graduation. She needs that.

Who do you think I am? Maybe I'm not perfect, but I get along with it perfectly, for now at least. You're smarter than me, but tend to overcomplicate plans and focus on meaningless foolish pasttimes. Don't cry, you sniveling ass. How it is to be Misha now in our Shizune/Misha top/bottom game? Your father is a funny individual to spend time with, but he could be blind, deaf, out of touch with everything and still the same. He's good at counting his earnings because he has motivation for it, good at business 'cause it's full of aggresive apes like him. He would never become a forever wandering mind, allow himself to get lost on the sea of through alone for the pure pleasure of it, something akin to a smith who got ordered to work with needles from now. He was brave enough to leave his workstation without a firewall. Even those horribly clumsy pre-made hacking tools avaliable everywhere got the job done, I wasn't suprised he never read those files with information about me. You tried to disable my brakes, don't you? In fact, he laughted his ass off when I told him how did you got these scars. Suprised? I think not. There was nothing I didn't searched in your room that night you spend at hospital. Security never works when you have the keys. Thanks for the money, I'm saving it for the future. Won't spend rest of my life in poverty.

Who will help you now? Daddy, who allowed me taking care of you because you probably disgust him? Brother, who will get on your ass for years of abuse you put on him? Kids are cruel like that. School, where you're known for your work and work alone, and now you can't do even that? Nobody got a touch with your soul, and never they will. First thing I want to teach you. I assure you, If you'll spit food on me ever again I'll tinker with those bones to ensure they won't grow back to be useful for anything. How it is to be in total space knowing there's no air to convect your scream? Oh, how I would like to hear your oppinion on that. But hey, how it is to commit suicide? How long will you endure? A year? Ten? Fifty? No job is in your reach, cause virtually only way to comunicate with you is by your feer or lips, nothing some accidents won't cure.

When they told me about my hearth and lungs, I was tough. I had pretty good motivation, you know. How delightful it is to be mind-numbingly tired after a good night sleep because of my hearth, and how it is to wake up in the middle of night, not able to breathe and with vivid hallucinations from oxygen deprivation. I tried, really tried to better myself by healthy food, excerscise, I even dropped smoking and coffe. But still, there was something on the edge of my mind that told me it's all in vain. Car exhaust, smoking roommates, poison leeking to water from leaded pipes, all this shit. For two years straight I tormented myself with promises of better future. Then I snapped. Still something left me depressed. Returned to my old ways. Realised that no matter who you are, you are hopeless in the face of death. After that I happily embraced decadence, not caring about rotting from the inside and gulping down the strongest medications my doctor could prescribe. What a release! Then I learned to catch the day, felling stupid pleasure from dumbest of things, like listening to the same piece of music all day and feeling it as strongly as I felt it at the beginning.

I want to see that smile of yours. Not that one born from those demons living in your skull. The smile your lips paint after waking up, when strong rays of sunlight burn shuddering pleasure on naked skin. When you forget there exists anything outside your room. You were wasting your life. Work, eat, sleep. For what? Some people embrace this because they have somebody for which they sacrifice themselves, family for example. You had and have no family. Well, you had your sidekick, but were too much of a selfish coward to give her everything you had.

I had enough of it. People harming animals for kicks. Like bull riders, who tie rope in bull's manhood to make him go berserk. I through if you can identify yourself with the pain you inflict on others, it will force at least some shame and remorse on you. Not a chance I tell you. You know, animals could be slaughtered painlessly with carbon oxide but nobody needs that, since everybody would need to pay a bit more annually for this. Nobody cares and still when you tell them about things that happen in the industry, many of those people twitch visibly. Like some Nazis, convincing themselves that Judes weren't human to start with. Not that not being human gives others omniscient moral superiority over your life. Sadly, I couldn't do much about this and be understood. My violent agenda would only repulse those few souls who have doubts about the Matrix they live in.

I can't stand those people, depressed with their so called shallow lifes, not knowing how much luck they have to be born this way. I hope you'll understand. Human and comfort don't mix well. Everybody needs a school of biterness in his life, else his views on matters would be forever warped. Someday, you'll be laughting off memories of your old life and realise that there is great pleasure and wisdom to be gained from both pain and pleasure, that life you're living now is worth absolutely nothing - nothing to lose, everything to gain. You'll be happy like Misha, who I convinced to stop clinging to you and try once more. Or maybe I just dropped her some suggestions? She's not such a dull automaton like you view her. She never had been so relieved. You will be, I assure you, 'cause you know, you have a mouth, but you even don't have a voice.

Summer

Let's see, I'm her running friend on the track, Hisao is her boyfriend/competitor/whatever. When she'll let her health guard down and devour something unhealthy, I'll start arguin with her that there's nothing bad in eating all that grease filled, E-spiced 'food' from time to time. Along with that, spike her healthy lead-ridden vegetables and mercury-infused salmons with steroids. Wait a year, pass time telling her stories about my asshole dad who was allergic to pregnant women and how lucky Emi is because her pa din't had time to degrade into abusive alcoholic. After she grows some nuts, talk with Hisao about it and convince him that quiet, tactful discussion with Emi about their relationship, on the school roof, with rising sun as the background would be best for his hearth. Of course I'll be there just in case she would decide to break few bones. Icing on the cake would be inviting Kenji to spy on her, he wouldn't resist cutting in the middle of the conversation.
I dare royal writefaggotry of this forum to write a dialog for this scene.

Autumn

She's more messed up than me, so maybe her abusing me? My modus operandi of leaving suprises in comestibles relies on subtly fucking subconciousness in the ass, so she'd be rather unimpressed by my Young Poisoner's handbook. I'll think about it for a while, that would be my magnum opus.

Winter

I'm pondering how to bully the Nurse, Yuuko, Mutou and the blood god wants what again?
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

kuniqs wrote:
Paddy wrote:Back to the subject at hand: making people cry/scarred for life.

While you are waiting, learn how to pick locks, and how to be stealthy. Your next task lies with her legs.
You'd be suprised how easy it is to pick them and even forge your own tools, with a vice, file and small hammer alone. Fascinating pasttime.
Paddy wrote: Take her legs, and line them with an acid which will burn skin when water is added (if such a thing exists).
Pure sodium, put in not so resilent container so it would rupture and react with skin moisture when put in great strain (running of course). Personally I prefer white phosphorus for that, since when it contacts your skin, there's no way to put it out than knifing away the burning meat. Bonus points for her stumps having almost exposed bone marrow, pain would be piss-inducing.
If that isn't the most disturbing thing I've read all day. *yawn*
Nice try BTW, but the point of bullying is to be able to get away with it scot free like a friggin karma houdini - that's what angers people so much. Whole town would be crawling up your ass after taking care of Rin.
Ah, they would have to be able to identify me, first - or know that I exist! :D Running deep into the woods after I'd kilt her would be my defence.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Paddy wrote:*sadistic streak one
kuniqs wrote:*sadistic streak two
...I'm jumping off this ship.

MAN OVER BOARD
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

No. Let me.. there. It's a church. They made it in interesting style. Red bricks, complete with light red light radiating from the floor around it during night for a glorious effect of being melded from brimstone. Unearthly. Risky, but most Japanese, just as Blacks, Whites and pretty much anybody, won't understand religion if it won't come with dance, song and all that through stopping foolery nowadays. Complete with 'cool' preachers, more often than not spineless cynical gelatinous simulacras of humanity. Because hey, church should be fun, not painfully chiseling your inner being!
This alone was worth reading.

But in light of the rest of that post, it doesn't exactly mean what I had in mind...

Spring = Shizune
Summer = Emi
Autumn = Rin?
Winter = ....?

You are a sick, sick bastard. I don't know whether to :shock: or to :lol: .

So I'll settle for 8) .

megiddo

Post by megiddo »

I think this thread has reached it's constructive end.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Can I have last word before this thread dies?

"Imma rub my cum in yo' burn scars!"
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Yep, this thread is on life support now. Loved kuniqs last post though, even if I didn't understand some of it.
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

Sadly I think the summit has been attained. I think only God or a detective fiction writer could top us at this point.

Or possibly the guys what wrote "The Human Centipede".

MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

I would say no...from noticing her lack of friends I would probably try to become her friend I don't have a small amount of friends but close to it and I have a scars that people make fun of, see how this comes together :)
Sandvich!
kuniqs

Post by kuniqs »

Let's take care of Nurse, shall we? That guy is somewhat biased towards keeping his underlings alive so they won't mess his career, hearthless bastard.
First target would be Hisao. Show him a quiet, isolated path in the woods to run through. Make a tripwire connected to branch under tension, so when I chat with him at the end of our workout and divide his attention it will unravel and hit him in the chest with medium force. Medium, bruises would give some pointers on me. It has to be hearthshock, not blunt trauma.
Better yet, prepare a tea drinked in polish and russian prisons - full teaspoon boiled in small amount of water for ~20 minutes. It has enough caffeine to make you a brand new person for few hours and one sip of it can leave you literally hearthbroken. Give him some before maratoning (Why so bitter? Sorry, forgot to sweeten it. Hurry up, drink rest of it[\i]). Adrenaline rush will give him confidence to strain himself and a good excuse for me if anybody bothers questioning about details.
Or, if he uses sleep pills, mix some of them with alcohol, keep it for manly picnic. I might confuse something, but I remember such mixture disintegrates in body after 24 hours, so if nobody suspects this and proceeds with immediate autopsy, very little evidence.
But he uses so much drugs that it will be weirdly uncertain, so better dissolve some sleeping pills in water for stronger effect, mask the bitternes and when he sleeps, pump air into his bloodstream, artery preferably. Even a healthy man would get cardio failure from that, and disguising it is easy - rub something allergic to him around the place of injection so it will pass as a mosquito bite.

One more to go. Is Emi lonely now on the track field? Give her some company, cheer her up.. and make use of what Vietcong used in traps - organic decay. Find an animal with necrosis and scrap some of it, animal with internal diseases/parasites and collect the shit, mix it and smear the internals of her prosthetics + find some way to dull the smell, some animal cover scents should do the trick. She's too stubborn for her own good so no problem in Nurse discovering the necrosis prematurely. Clear everything after she's banned from running for a long time. Bonus points if parasites get in her blood and she'll start developing tapeworms in liver or brain.
After that, either collect water from amoeba infested lake or herd them yourself if you have the hardware, spread contaminated water in her shower head, in her glass for gargling, towels and anything that has contact with face. With a bit of luck, those prokaryotes will find a way to her head through eyes, nasal cavern or ears and throw a fiesta with brain in menu. That'll kill her or regress mentally, meaning suicide when you combine it with her I-wanna-be-the-best-not-a-chore-for-others personality. Bonus points if Rin will also get infected, or when Nurse gets to treat her in her last days.

If now the school doesn't consider kicking him out, volunteer to help him since he surely goes through some serious life crisis. Keep him well supplied with both C2H5OH and caffeine along with his trauma denying him good sleep. He's too perceptive when awake, steal his morphine. Keep the containers filled as following: filler stuff on bottom, morphine on top, so shortage would go unnoticed for weeks. Sell the morphine through internet (use cafe for that) in a system which would not need to reveal your identity to customers. Sending sealed packages from his adress and using his personal info will do the job. Neccesary micromanagement hell - you don't wanna know what's in those packs, right? Supply only kids from school, even better if they are your neighbours - lantern won't cast light on itself and you will have an alibi for later action to consider, as you suspiciously observe your own deliveries. Even when you can't find clients now, shortages will create demand soon.
If you have time for that, master his handwriting (years of forging PE excuse papers finally bear fruits :P), leave 'his' notes in the nursery filled with drunken ramblings about his second life as a drug lord, started since he got financially challenged.
The grande finale - be a responsible citizen and drop info to police about him, enough to start investigating his trash. Ideally you should do this with fake morphine going with the flow - no need to suggest yourself morphine abuse/irregularities. He's not stupid but dude, not only I tried to help you but but you want me to fall along? Go to hell, you paedophile. Yes, Emi had enough, even she had limited patience for molesters. They should put you in a jar, may tourists gasp in awe. + there are approximately 0 reasons why they should believe him and as much evidence on you. At last, smuggle some (how do they call them, grypses? hidden prison messages/letters? something like a mail between prison and world) to his cell pals to make sure they know he poisoned and bad-touched nubile young virgins, tsk tsk tsk. Points of Win if cops actually find loli material in his house. Just As Not Planned.
I'm not satisfied with this plan. Any one relying on more than one, uninfluential variable (police discovering faked morphine, ensuring Nurse-kun won't bother to search for your notes, finding an internet cafe without cameras and customer bookkeeping and with owner who doesn't have good memory to faces/forcing Nurse to go to this cafe once in a while, Emi's fecal legs) is disstresingly random. I like it, but not when it can deprive me of getting emotionally high from despair. There's also risk of him regaining freedom and unleashing a vengeance conga on my ass, but I doubt he's so tough to survive being pedo in jail.

Maybe he gets fired? Then write an article about him complete with a headline "XXX responsible for deaths of two schoolkids?" - it's a trick older than dirt, article is full of speculations and precisely none facts but most boneheads won't bother to read more than a headline. Considering Japanese's social conformism relating 'different' people, he'll be a pariah. Send it to as much medical sites/magazines as you can. With a bit of luck, most employers will find this little piece of art and pen his name in the black book. Cue no work for at least a year, more than enough to become a bum-for-life in this accursed country.

Not fired? Then follow previous plan, but instead of giving him to police tell him during intoxication that he has potential to be something more, not that he still wants to be a nurse after he allowed 2 close friends to die. Use your hard earned money to grease hands of some high head in some hospital and leave Nurse in his hands as a surgeon in training. If there's no such vacate, prepare yourself to forge his surgeon papers but that's terrifyingly risky - they certainly are registered in online databases, so a homemade doctor might raise some high position fatass brow. Anyway, when he's beginning new life and destroying memory of the old one with alcohol, ask him to get permission to see one of his autopsies, preferably a recently deceased guy with no skin artifacts. Shortly before, leak that rocket fuel tea to his 'medicine' (I'm sure combination of mind clouding alcohol with mind clearing caffeine will be bloody hilarious and now you can afford something unpredictable), then lure somebody to the mortuary and tranquilize him with anything available on the spot. Get rid of the corpse and place sleeper on autopsy table. The guy will be too high to notice such meaningless things like pulse or shallow breathing.
Achievement unlocked for observing Nurse performing a vivisection ending with patient waking up in the middle. Saw it or not, redress yourself with now-cadaver's uniform and leave those necromancer clothes of yours to rot in a corner. Get the hell out of there! Spend rest of your fortune on a trip to the opposite end of Nippon, just in case your corruption leaks out - unlikely, since following scandal should sew shut any mouth, no hunt for your head. If you told anybody in the hospital your true identity, you're too dumb to live anyway so stay and watch the fireworks.
Congratulations Nurse! You're banned for life from doing what you love to! Have a nice day.
You should stop smiling like a person with additional chromosome, Nurse-kun. There's nothing funny here. You're not asian Mengele, and this is not Unit 27. It's a cripple school, you beast.

Ahhhhh....
Feeling much better, and You? Personally, plotting against him was almost as tough as against Shizune - she had little mental unstability to begin with and too much awareness around herself, very little info available on him from the game. As Hanako was crime of passion, this is too.. but on the other side of the coin.
newnar

Post by newnar »

Dafuq did I just read?
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

All this said, these are more-or-less hypothetical situations, which we'd never, ever carry out in real life. Right?
*shoulder bumps Kuniqs*

Right? :evil:

Truthfully, though, Emi is one of my favourite. And while I didn't like her story much, Hanako's pretty cute, too.

We're just doing this to stretch our imaginations, for laughs, and for some plain old catharsis. We would not really do this to anyone.

Right, Kuniqs? :evil:

Titus

Post by Titus »

Paddy wrote:All this said, these are more-or-less hypothetical situations, which we'd never, ever carry out in real life. Right?
*shoulder bumps Kuniqs*

Right? :evil:

Truthfully, though, Emi is one of my favourite. And while I didn't like her story much, Hanako's pretty cute, too.

We're just doing this to stretch our imaginations, for laughs, and for some plain old catharsis. We would not really do this to anyone.

Right, Kuniqs? :evil:
I can't imagine there'd be someone evil enough to actually bully Hanako, though I've seen some people get close. I don't understand them, nor do I want to.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Dafuq? I'm not sure whether I want to know what goes on in Kuniqs mind.

And I kinda wish he had done the same format he's been doing when it came to Shizune's bit, instead of a first-person monologue. Oh well.