Hanako Ikezawa and the Dinner Served Hot [Smut content]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mealforthree

Re: Hanako Ikezawa and the Dinner Served Hot [Smut content]

Post by Mealforthree »

txalolrn9 wrote:Thank you for ruining my appetite for life

Food's overrated anyways I guess
You are welcome. Now, as the hedonistic pleasure of eating is removed and you will be consuming food to survive, you will be able to embrace a truly healthy lifestyle!
Titus wrote:
thick, solid and tight
Keep us updated with new progress pics or vid clips?

Anyway, that story. That fucking story.
We have a 7zip.
Grayjack

Post by Grayjack »

What the fuck? What the fucking shit?

I loved it. Great job!
EvidentC

Post by EvidentC »

It read halfway and I was pissed. Another and I was just like "the fuck?" To me you have ruined Hanako. I just simply do not like rape. Then hanako was all for it? WHY!!! :evil:
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

In any way, this is my first KS fanfic and was written purely in jest, without any intentions to cause offence or malicious repercussions. Having said that, I hope you have a good time reading it. It may not cater to everyone, however, I hope that someone likes it as much as I did writing it.
If only you had read the disclaimer.
Not Cally

Post by Not Cally »

EvidentC wrote:It read halfway and I was pissed. Another and I was just like "the fuck?" To me you have ruined Hanako. I just simply do not like rape. Then hanako was all for it? WHY!!! :evil:
Average Hanako fan who thinks Hanako is real (she isn't and never will be, grow the fuck up.)

The clue is in fan fiction
zanger

Post by zanger »

Not Cally wrote:
EvidentC wrote:It read halfway and I was pissed. Another and I was just like "the fuck?" To me you have ruined Hanako. I just simply do not like rape. Then hanako was all for it? WHY!!! :evil:
Average Hanako fan who thinks Hanako is real (she isn't and never will be, grow the fuck up.)

The clue is in fan fiction
People are allowed opinions on things in the manner you posit is immature, e.g. the Keanu Reeves remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ruined the original movie for me, also "Clash of the Titans" ruined the myth of Perseus for me. Should I grow up, too?
the world would be a different place without you or me but who else would realize it?
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

Deal with it.
zanger wrote: People are allowed opinions on things in the manner you posit is immature, e.g. the Keanu Reeves remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ruined the original movie for me, also "Clash of the Titans" ruined the myth of Perseus for me. Should I grow up, too?
How the hell can a seemingly unrelated product ruin another product? Seriously, I can't grasp this. The remake of 'Sleuth' somewhat sucked but I don't extend my dissatisfaction to the original brilliant film. A movie ruining ancient myths? Huh. And now my clusterfuck of a story ruining a character? For fuck's sake, men, we truly are a generation raised by women - it fucking shows.
zanger

Post by zanger »

Mealforthree wrote:How the hell can a seemingly unrelated product ruin another product? Seriously, I can't grasp this. The remake of 'Sleuth' somewhat sucked but I don't extend my dissatisfaction to the original brilliant film. A movie ruining ancient myths? Huh. And now my clusterfuck of a story ruining a character? For fuck's sake, men, we truly are a generation raised by women - it fucking shows.
Because watching the terrible incarnation will forever taint the mind when attempting to appreciate the original. Though if the displeasure arises for another reason the person should get a grip on reality.
the world would be a different place without you or me but who else would realize it?
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

zanger wrote:
Mealforthree wrote:How the hell can a seemingly unrelated product ruin another product? Seriously, I can't grasp this. The remake of 'Sleuth' somewhat sucked but I don't extend my dissatisfaction to the original brilliant film. A movie ruining ancient myths? Huh. And now my clusterfuck of a story ruining a character? For fuck's sake, men, we truly are a generation raised by women - it fucking shows.
Because watching the terrible incarnation will forever taint the mind when attempting to appreciate the original. Though if the displeasure arises for another reason the person should get a grip on reality.
Eh, maybe then I'm too insensitive to such matters to be effective in such discussions. As in, shit (proper shit, not just stuff in general) isn't worthy of my attention and definitely not worthy of me being forever traumatised by it subsequently rendering my enjoyment of brilliant things impossible.

Then again, people like to whine. I don't.
Not Cally

Post by Not Cally »

zanger wrote:Should I grow up, too?
Yes.
EvidentC

Post by EvidentC »

First off I dont think Hanako is REAL. Also I want to apologize to mealforthree for saying you "ruined" Hanako. Im over it now. It was more of a rage post and i regret it now.
Also thanks to zanger for understanding im not some 12 year old crying to a Hanako poster. Lastly, If I favorite any of the characters than its Misha.
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

EvidentC wrote:First off I dont think Hanako is REAL. Also I want to apologize to mealforthree for saying you "ruined" Hanako. Im over it now. It was more of a rage post and i regret it now.
Also thanks to zanger for understanding im not some 12 year old crying to a Hanako poster. Lastly, If I favorite any of the characters than its Misha.
Eh, s'all fine, no apologies needed.

And yes, Misha is great - shame she's a lesbian, though.