You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Megumeru

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Megumeru »

...When you hold your phone or a conversation for more than five minutes just to think about 'what's the best possible decision' and wait for some divine intervention to 'click' that for you.

...when you grab a hold of your heart in public and screamed 'HHHHHHNNNNGGGHH' after you saw something cute
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

When you come onto the forums and will debate to the death that Misha is the best girl.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
CrimsonMoonMist

Post by CrimsonMoonMist »

When you feel your rage boiling at people making perverted jokes instead of seeing it as the emotional scene that it is
in the comment section of Chilled Chaos' Hanako playthrough when it gets to the H-scene.
Last edited by CrimsonMoonMist on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

amentoraz wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:When you try to you have anal with your girlfriend.
Darnit, mine has always been reluctant and she's started to play Emi's route as her first one. I'm afraid thats not going to help at all :lol:
Heh. Well just tell her that you promise NOT to do it like they did and you've got a shot. Remember; slow and steady wins the race. Don't just "JAM IT IN!!!11!!" like Hisao. You have to work her up to it with fingers, and with adult toys that gradually increase in girth until you reach your own width and she is comfortable and enjoys it. You can actually order anal "training" kits from adult novelty stores. I haven't tried these, but they may help. Oh, if you are able to work up to actual penile penetration, WEAR A CONDOM. Seriously, even if you don't get poop on your wang, it's still highly unsanitary. You need to cover your rig when playing in the mud.

Also be aware that not all women enjoy it. Real life isn't an H manga. For some women , due to the arrangement of their nerve endings and their own internal structure, it is ALWAYS painful, possibly even with just your finger. (personally I think this is why the Emi anal scene is the way it is. It's a fairly realistic take on what happens when you do just "jam it in" like Hisao. Hurts the girl, freaks out the guy, and is not much fun for either of them even if the guy is able to get his rocks off.) If this is your girl, either give up on anal or get another girl who can enjoy it. :lol: But seriously, anal is cool and all, but forcing the issue isn't worth wrecking your relationship over. Anal ain't THAT good.

Oh, and to the point of the thread: you know you've been playing too much KS when you download the Enigmatic Box of Sound album and listen to it CONSTANTLY.
Hisao: You want to know who I am? I'm the boy with the broken heart.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

CrimsonMoonMist wrote:When you feel your rage boiling at people making perverted jokes instead of seeing it as the emotional scene that it is
in the comment section of Chilled Chaos' Hanako playthrough when it get gets to the H-scene.
Fair warning, don't look at the comments section in any of my Katawa Shoujo Good/Bad/Normal endings. I just don't give a fuck and crack horrible jokes.

@BigShounen - I was joking about my post. Hell, I haven't have a girlfriend since July of last year.
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

Megumeru wrote:.

...when you grab a hold of your heart in public and screamed 'HHHHHHNNNNGGGHH' after you saw something cute
You, my friend, are deserving of a high-five. However, it can scare your friends if you're too convincing.
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

Snow_Storm wrote:
@BigShounen - I was joking about my post. Hell, I haven't have a girlfriend since July of last year.
Oh, I know that you were joking. That comment was aimed at amentoraz. Sorry for the confusion.

(Although when you DO get a girlfriend, please feel free to take my advice regarding anal. :wink: )
KILLTHIS

Post by KILLTHIS »

When you accidentally realize that your notebook has become a diary.

Feelings and stuff. Geesh. Ice's melting.
"God send euery gentleman,
Such haukes, such hounds, and such a Leman." - The Three Ravens
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

@BS: What's so good about anal that you or the girl can't get with vaginal?

Frankly I find the idea repulsive - unless you have a scat fetish, but that's a whole other can of worms.

When you find yourself thinking you'd be faster running... if only you didn't have any legs...
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

CrimsonMoonMist wrote:When you feel your rage boiling at people making perverted jokes instead of seeing it as the emotional scene that it is
in the comment section of Chilled Chaos' Hanako playthrough when it get gets to the H-scene.
This!
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Bigbishounen wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:
- I was joking about my post. Hell, I haven't have a girlfriend since July of last year.
Oh, I know that you were joking. That comment was aimed at amentoraz. Sorry for the confusion.

(Although when you DO get a girlfriend, please feel free to take my advice regarding anal. :wink: )
Ha ha, it's cool, man!

Anyway, I've played too much of this game because now I wanna make a sample hip-hop beat of "Painful History" despite I've never made a beat before. Granted, I do wanna make my own samples and beats.
mainframe004

Post by mainframe004 »

When you start to get annoyed hearing "wahaha" in real life.

"We live as we do to show the world what it could be." ~ Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Paths: Lilly > Hanako > Rin = Emi >>> Shizune
Characters: Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Emi > Lilly
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

ShadeHaven wrote:
This!
I would have raged, but, you know, it's Youtube. Youtube commenters are some of the dumbest and most callous people on the interwebs.

Also, some of the jokes were kinda funny, especially since Chilled was so obviously uncomfortable reading the scene out loud.
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

Paddy wrote:@BS: What's so good about anal that you or the girl can't get with vaginal?

Frankly I find the idea repulsive - unless you have a scat fetish, but that's a whole other can of worms.

When you find yourself thinking you'd be faster running... if only you didn't have any legs...
Ah. Well someone else (amentoraz) brought up that they wanted to try it but their girl was still squeamish about it so i was giving advice on trying to make it as pleasurable as possible. I hate to see people "doin' it wrong" and getting soured on something because of that.

As far as my personal preference goes, I have done anal with the wife, but it's kinda uncomfortable for her and even though we've done some "training" she's a bit on the sensitive side. It's not excruciating and bloody for her or anything like that, but it does hurt her a bit and that kinda kills the mood. (I'm not into BSDM so it's tough to keep going when she's going "ow!" and "Hurry up!". Partner pain kills boners) Mostly she just likes a little fingering or light toy use with smaller toys around that area. Nothing too long and nothing too wide, which my member seems to be.

So I actually prefer vaginal, mostly because I don't like causing my wife pain. Anal is great (very tight, and the "forbidden" aspect to it adds a thrill) but ultimately I find long, intimate, and occasionally sweaty and tiring normal sex to be preferable to short, dirty and painful (for her) anal sex. Unless we're both feeling a bit naughty, in which case I break out the condoms and some extra lube. :mrgreen:
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

themocaw wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
This!
I would have raged, but, you know, it's Youtube. Youtube commenters are some of the dumbest and most callous people on the interwebs.

Also, some of the jokes were kinda funny, especially since Chilled was so obviously uncomfortable reading the scene out loud.
I was so pissed when he took the episode down yesterday. I was half-way through the video when my computer bsod'd, and when i came back it was gone of course. I'm so glad he put it back up.