one question

one question

Post by Guest »

ok this is going to sound real dumb but i have to ask since i'm downloading the first chapter what are the systen requirments becuasuse my computer s slightly older it's a first gen win xp can it run chapter 1 or not.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: one question

Post by Aura »

KS runs on almost anything, but you are going to experience slowdown and frame drops during the CPU-intensive graphical effect sequences. Even my fairly powerful dual core rig drops frames during Rin's ending scene.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
BustRobot

Post by BustRobot »

As Aura says, you'll only really experience any kind of slowdown on more graphic intensive bits, but even then the slowdown may be so minor as for you to not really notice it, unless you're one for taking notice of these things.
Open up our narrow minds.
Sturm

Post by Sturm »

System requirements are minimal.
The game is mostly text with static 2D images. (With the exception of a few scenes which may have some slight lag on older systems)
Burning Earth!
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Aura wrote:KS runs on almost anything, but you are going to experience slowdown and frame drops during the CPU-intensive graphical effect sequences. Even my fairly powerful dual core rig drops frames during Rin's ending scene.
I have basically the same set-up here and even on a old/bad hard drive (on full screen playing), while running firefox (32 bit) and bittorrent I don't get any lag at all. Also I read about a problem with Vista 64 bit earlier and didn't encounter this either. Weird. :?
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.