Favourite picture?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BobBobberson

Re: Favourite picture?

Post by BobBobberson »

Mirrormn wrote:
BobBobberson wrote: Because shut up. I haven't played Emi's and Hanako's route since I got the good endings on them, so maybe I forget a bit. Anyways, it's not like the devs can fully go into detail on how horny Hanako is, so I'm assuming that she isn't since she only does the deed once.
It's noted during her h-scene that sex itself is rather painful and unpleasant for her due to her scarring. So I doubt she's going to be super eager to get physical, even after she and Hisao have confessed to each other properly. On the other hand, there are other positions aside from awkward-missionary-without-stockings-taken-off-properly that might be more pleasurable for her...
Great, now I just realized that the devs were pretty damn good at their job if they made me want to look away during Hanako's h-scene, thus making me miss info like this. *starts game over again*

I think her scene's the only scene where we actually see some of Hisao's dick though (And don't ask me why I noticed that :| ).
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

Actually, Hanako was in pain due to it being her first time and Hisao being clumsy and she did'nt do it for herself, she did it to get more intimate with Hisao (which is why she was'nt satisfied about it) thinking it would stop him from being a white knight and it turned out to be a bad decision (thus, the awkwardness after) which helped him realize later thats how he was towards her and he figured that out in the park scene where they confessed.
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Autopsy wrote:Actually, Hanako was in pain due to it being her first time and Hisao being clumsy and she did'nt do it for herself
From the game:
Katawa Shoujo wrote:For Hanako's part, the look of pain doesn't really seem to be dissipating as I'd hoped. Her scar tissue causes one side of her body to move a little differently from the other, and strands of her hair are by now sticking to her face.
I guess it's not really explicit that the scarring itself is painful; the pain could just be due to her virginity and/or awkward position, with the scarring noted only as a curiosity. Regardless of any of that, Hanako seems like she'd have a pretty reserved libido in the first place. Then again, so does Lilly, and we all know about her healthy adolescent sex drive...
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Omurice

Post by Omurice »

Mirrormn wrote:
Mysterious Stranger wrote:and lastly (but certainly not least), Hanako's crayon drawing of herself crying with her house on fire.

Fuck, that last one can make me cry on cue.

Cry! I command it!
omerde12

Post by omerde12 »

the soviet picture on the ks website
kyouriharu

Post by kyouriharu »

Shizune in a yukata or Rin and Hisao under an umbrella.
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

I'm actually rather fond of this one: http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/2390.jpg
Had it as my phone background for awhile. When any calendar alert would pop up along the bottom it was as though Shizune was reminding me herself. [Hey! Exercise time!], [Take your medicine!], [Don't be late!] etc.

I also REALLY like this one: http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/1819.png (NSFW Warning!) for reasons I can't explain... Ok, i can easily explain them. it's Hot Naked Catgirl Shizune! What else could you ever want? Still trying to figure out why Hanako and not Misha or Hisao is holding her leash though. Seems like Shizune would be the more likely one to be leashing Hanako... Hmm... Now that's an interesting mental ima...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH! *thud*
Hisao: You want to know who I am? I'm the boy with the broken heart.
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

Lilly's ofuro scene with Hisao...

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

kyouriharu wrote:Shizune in a yukata or Rin and Hisao under an umbrella.
Right? RIGHT!?

Shizune in Yukata just feels so 'right'. I don't know, it makes me all fluffy inside :D
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Megumeru wrote: Shizune in Yukata just feels so 'right'. I don't know, it makes me all fluffy inside :D
I'd say Shizune in a yukata seems completely out of character for her. But that's what makes it so cute.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Chekchie

Post by Chekchie »

Akira sitting on a bench, I don't know why, the moment wasn't the most hurtful or happiest moment but it just was beautiful :)
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Chekchie wrote:Akira sitting on a bench, I don't know why, the moment wasn't the most hurtful or happiest moment but it just was beautiful :)
I agree, something about that photo...just worked.