Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

Pentaghost

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Pentaghost »

I chose Shizune and I'm still not sure why, I never found her to be all that "attractive" when I first started the game but she really grew on me. There's something adorable about her, and trying to come off all serious and stern just magnifies it.
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

Paddy wrote:
Xzal wrote:I chose Emi, purely because of the Can Do attitude. Its something I miss of myself, so it was endearing to see someone who was so similar.

Welcome to the forums!
Haha! :lol:
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
Xzal

Post by Xzal »

Haha , kinda :p Long time Forum Stalker, First Time Poster kinda person I am. :D
Wander

Post by Wander »

I'm not even a long time stalker and just came here, but got no welcome. :cry:
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

Wander wrote:I'm not even a long time stalker and just came here, but got no welcome. :cry:
Er... Happy Belated Welcome Day!!
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

Wander wrote:I'm not even a long time stalker and just came here, but got no welcome. :cry:
You've already got more than 10 posts; no welcome for you. :P
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Oh hell no, even with the burns, I was like "Yep, definitely gonna go for Hanako first". Lilly was gonna be my third option (My choices made me go after Emi first) after I found out she was half Scottish. Kinda wished the devs threw in a TF2 reference :3

But Hanako had some good looks even with the scars. If she never got burned, she'd have guys throwing themselves at her 24/7 (Including me, If i went to Yamaku anyways lol )
Wander

Post by Wander »

I actually do think there's something hot about a cute girl with scarring, hahah.

But talking of Hanako, I'm sure this has been discussed in threads dedicated to her, but I haven't finished her path so I'm not looking at those, isn't it nowadays easily possible to fix those kinds of effects from sever burning with all kinds of cosmetic surgery, skin transplants, laser treatment and whatever. Maybe too expensive or whatever tho.

But seriously, I don't think it even matters that much.
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Wander wrote:I actually do think there's something hot about a cute girl with scarring, hahah.

But talking of Hanako, I'm sure this has been discussed in threads dedicated to her, but I haven't finished her path so I'm not looking at those, isn't it nowadays easily possible to fix those kinds of effects from sever burning with all kinds of cosmetic surgery, skin transplants, laser treatment and whatever. Maybe too expensive or whatever tho.

But seriously, I don't think it even matters that much.
Ehh, I think this game took place somewhere in the early 2000s, since mobile phones were still expensive, there isn't much use or mention of the interne, among other bits and pieces of the dialogue picked up from playing all the routes.
Wander

Post by Wander »

^Cheers. Not exactly a big point anyway.

But I maintain, scarring can be, uh, sexy.
Sin of my sins

Post by Sin of my sins »

Well, based purely on appereances I'd have go with Lilly. Funny fact that she's been blind since birth yet she clearly pays attention to her looks...
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Wander wrote:^Cheers. Not exactly a big point anyway.

I concur with this statement. Hanako + Lilly = hottest duo of KS
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

BobBobberson wrote:

I think the game's artwork downplays Hanako's scarring quite a bit. In reality the extent of her scarring would probably be a tad more horrific, rather than just endearing.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
BobBobberson wrote:

I think the game's artwork downplays Hanako's scarring quite a bit. In reality the extent of her scarring would probably be a tad more horrific, rather than just endearing.
Ehh, you have a point there. Still wouldn't discourage me from going out with an IRL Hanako though, it's not like the burns can completely take away what attractive features there are.
Wander

Post by Wander »

Scarring from burns really aren't necessarily that horrible to look at imo. The first example I can think of is the legendary Formula 1 Driver Niki Lauda, who burned the upper part of his face really badly when he was trapped in a burning car after an accident at the Nurburgring. He lost most of his right ear too. But if you look at some pictures, well... It's obviously there, the scarring, but the colouring of the skin isn't that far from normal etc. It's more about the fact that the burned area is quite rough etc.

Imagine the kind of thing he has on the upper part of his face, only on the other side of a pretty girl. I really don't think it would make one ugly.

E: In fact, the main thing that you'd expect to be worse in reality is that there probably wouldn't be any hair growing on the side that was burned. You see Niki is missing his eyebrows, even decades later. Maybe Hanako is wearing a wig. :lol: