Post by MrDogsniper »

Act 1: helping
Act 2: closing in
Act 3: complying
Sandvich!
MrDogsniper

Re: If you had a story Arc in KS...

Post by MrDogsniper »

I actually had an accident and keep away from others in school. Helping, getting to know me and helping by being my friend. Closing in, getting to the point but I seem to not being complyant. Complying, as I get to know and some happiness I feel better as life continues happier than ever.
If only that would happen.........huh. :cry:
Sandvich!
GIRakaCHEEZER

Post by GIRakaCHEEZER »

Act 2: Bubble Life
Act 3: 50 cycles
Act 4: The Glass Road

I believe in theme naming a lot. I also think you'll come to a better (and more interesting conclusion perhaps) if I don't explain the reason behind the names.

But seriously, forget me. I want to write a story for a character with 3 acts with these titles.
Music for a game that I am sort of working on:
Moustache Riders - Ignition
This seems to be sort of common in sigs here so...
Rin = Kenji > Hanako > Emi > Lilly > Shizune
Severin09

Post by Severin09 »

Act 2: Solus
Act 3: Helplessness
Act 4: From Within
Omurice

Post by Omurice »

micechasekittens wrote:I think my story arc would mirror Hanako's a lot. I've been teased over my prominent nose my whole life. I am terrified of interacting with people despite desperately wanting to be. (Even afraid to raise my voice to ask others to step aside so I used to get off at later bus stops due to this)

Act 2: Broken (the picture is a a silhouette of a girl curled up crying in the corner next to a broken mirror)

Act 3: Fragmented (picture of two mirror shards pieced together like a puzzle)

Act 4: Picking up the pieces (most of the mirror shards are placed back in the mirror with the silhouette standing in front of the newly fixed mirror)

I will be able to accept a compliment and my not often seen smile would be seen more.
There, there

\(^_^ )
DaytimeHanabro

Post by DaytimeHanabro »

Act 1: Broken
Act 2: Barriers
Act 3: Communicating
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Act 2 - Roll for Initiative.
[The image of a 20 sided dice near Hisao's heart medicine]
In which all characters solve (or ignore) all their problems by playing RPG.

Actl 3 - Give me Slack.
[The image of a comfy chair, THE comfy chair]
In which all characters hang around, talking and having a good time, eating pizza and cheetos, listening to music and no kind of drama is allowed.

Act 4 - Thanks for the Fishes
[the image of a group of people walking away]
In which all characters graduate and go their separate ways, but the memory remains.

And that was exactly like my high school years. Man, my life would made a really boring visual novel.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Wanderingheartache

Post by Wanderingheartache »

Katawa Shounen (not breaking the rules, it's still abbreviated KS... lol) Story Arc for Satori Hyuuga

Act 2: "Illiterate" Writer (picture of a boy sitting at a computer looking at a piece of paper with scribbles on it)- I've always been a fairly decent writer for creative writing topics, my problem was illegible handwriting... in this act you will learn about some flaws but not the problems that truly plague me. Distance may become an issue as I have a lot of emotional barriers.

Act 3: Shadow in the Light (picture of a boy standing alone in a corner... clad in all black and trying to appear invisible)- I will open up a little about my problems... but dodge the questions about my accident, push too hard and you'll immediately get the bad ending. Don't push hard enough however and my barrier raises and I begin to recede into myself... wanting to fade into the shadows that are not there. If neutral flag is triggered, only one prosthetic will be revealed...

Act 4: Breaking the Unbreakable Glass Wall (picture of a boy laying down in the fetal position clutching a flower)- I'll finally reveal what happened regarding my accident, I'll struggle with my words and it will make me regret trying to be a writer as my dream... I'll lock myself up in my room for days and barely eat. If left alone, bad ending... if bothered too much, neutral ending. If you achieve the good ending, I finally break that shell and smile... I'll change my dream from writing to becoming a florist.

Bad ending: I vanish one day... the only trace that I was ever with you is the letter of confession I wrote at the end of act 2. There is a blood stain on it now however.

Neutral ending: I break up with you and seclude myself... trying to blend in with the shadows that are not there. I will not speak but we will still be friends for a while, until I decide that it would be best for me to never show my face again. I vanish one day without a trace, the letter of confession I wrote is torn up.

Good ending: I've opened up and smiled more, I haven't given up on writing... but I pursue being a florist instead because I have always liked flowers.

Note: even though I loosely based this character on myself, I have to note that I have no prosthetics... I might have some mental problems though from what I've been told from doctors. I'll elaborate on the extent of my life in the broken hearts club thread.
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)
youka

Post by youka »

what, my own ks arc? Hmmm........

Act 2: hanako
act 3: lilly
act 4: hanako and lilly?

Ha, just kidding, but really......
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
Flow

Post by Flow »

Act 2: Confusion
Act 3: Reflect
Act 4: Comprehension

Act 2: Involves lots of discord and conflict at the end of the Act.

Imagine someone like Rin who can speak of what they think. That would only make things worse... why? Because specific information can lead to specific questions. Which in deep philosophical conversations then create the same explanation "No words can explain that" Or "Its then like describing a color". Now as a character, I (the character) knows this and instead then evolve around what the person wants to hear than what the character (me) wants to say.

IRL: I do not have good friends, but i have so many people relying on me that it is forgiven. And if i were to have a repetitive person in my life, i would be the good friend of that person. And not vice versa. And any person (Other than my own mother) who think they know me only knows me by what i do. Not how i am.

"You make awesome pictures" *Thanks* "Hey! You should go on that art competition!" *I wouldn't enjoy it* "But you're so good!" *So?*.

Act 3: Involves the player character revolving on what has been done on Act 2 alone towards other characters.

This would make for a great actual gameplay of memorization. Reward for right choices are information on not F'ing up your choices in Act 4.

Act 4: Involves the player character reuniting with {me i guess} and be more for {me (as a character)} instead of being around.
Did you memorize what you memorized to get more stuff to memorize? Good.

If you fail 80% of the choices:
"You are wasting your breath, your every beat of your heart, your time being in front of me. Instead of going subtle and try to reason you away, i rather make this awkward and just walk a different direction. Let this stop and let it be unresolved, right here... right... now!"

If you win: (Telepathy ending yay!)

*After a long and nice silent moody atmosphere*

*character Takes hand of player character

Player character: *There was a large message in that action... compiled from many "thank you"s and explanations. This all felt so honest, and understanding between us.*

[More like WHAT STORY ARC WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE]
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Act 2: Learn
Act 3: Practice
Act 4: Perform

and thus repeats the Circle of Life in Band.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
scorptatious

Post by scorptatious »

2. Regret
3. Hope
4. Success/Failure (Depending on whether you got my good or bad ending :P)
youka

Post by youka »

lol, now i feel bad when i see how many people are actually taking this thread seriously :mrgreen:
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
Wanderingheartache

Post by Wanderingheartache »

youka wrote:lol, now i feel bad when i see how many people are actually taking this thread seriously :mrgreen:
I have no regrets, sometimes immersion is a good thing... n_n
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

If I had a story arc, or at least if Fem! me did:

Chapter 2: Sketch
Chapter 3: Inking
Chapter 4: Colour

I'm quite into drawing. I'm kinda shy.
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.