Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Deus

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Deus »

Hmm, I have to say that Lilly is, so far, my favourite girl. I like her calm and kind nature, while hinting at being a lil' bit childish :P

Runner ups would be Rin and Shizune.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Maki wrote:
Xevo wrote:Lilly, I like girls that are relaxed and well mannered, not someone like Misha that shouts all the time or Emi which is way too active for my taste. Shizune I don't like because you can't communicate with her without Misha being there or a piece of paper, Rin is fun but lacks emotions and Hanaka is too emotional. Would be hard too break-up when in a relationship with her.
You know you could just learn sign language if not being able to communicate with Shizune is all that's stopping you.
No more difficult than learning any language.
But then you'd have to learn a language that you might not even use because she's not into you? That'd be stupid. I wouldn't learn a language for a girl, feels like I have to change just because she's different. Unless it's a simple thing as holding hands because she's blind, I'd be too much of a hassle for me. Besides, I don't like her look on life, seeing everyday as a challenge, blegh.

GO LILLY FANS! :3
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Just thought I'd remind those Emi fans out there that her "abrupt ending" isn't an ending. None of the girls have endings. They're all just bridges into Act 2. Of course it'll seem a little bit abrupt because of that.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

EternalLurker wrote:Just thought I'd remind those Emi fans out there that her "abrupt ending" isn't an ending. None of the girls have endings. They're all just bridges into Act 2. Of course it'll seem a little bit abrupt because of that.
I don't think it'll be called ACT2 though, since they said this was like a second demo, the next release will be a full version.
"Anal." - Emi
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
stranger

Post by stranger »

Not surprised to see Hanako at the top, she's got the ZOMG MOEMOE factor in spades. I could see a whole genre of burn-tan sims in Japan. But really, someone who's that agora/anthrophobic would be very very hard to deal with, especially if you have any concern at all for your own needs. She needs professional help, not a boyfriend. But I am pretty surprised to see Rin so popular. She's one of the most off-key, inspired, and interesting characters I've seen in any game, and she doesn't even have too much sex appeal compared to the others. I like her, though I was kinda turned off by the wandering around town in the middle of the night episode. She might belong in a psych ward more than Hanako.
remember to take your meds, kids
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

stranger wrote:Not surprised to see Hanako at the top, she's got the ZOMG MOEMOE factor in spades. I could see a whole genre of burn-tan sims in Japan. But really, someone who's that agora/anthrophobic would be very very hard to deal with, especially if you have any concern at all for your own needs. She needs professional help, not a boyfriend. But I am pretty surprised to see Rin so popular. She's one of the most off-key, inspired, and interesting characters I've seen in any game, and she doesn't even have too much sex appeal compared to the others. I like her, though I was kinda turned off by the wandering around town in the middle of the night episode. She might belong in a psych ward more than Hanako.
Why professional help? I mean just after meeting her with Hisao you can easily see her change and come into crowds more often. The reason she shuts herself out that much is probably related with the (burn)scars, and I mean the story behind it with that. Rin on the other hand is populair exactly because she is so laid back and open, while showing some cuteness every now and then when she has to say things like she has her period, lol. And why a psych ward, I mean I also forget every now and then what exactly I came somewhere for, just because I suddenly got something else I had to think about. And Rin having 4 thoughts at the same time, must even have this more..
"Anal." - Emi
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
stranger

Post by stranger »

I've never known relationships to magically fix people's problems, particularly crippling anxiety. It is just a game though, and I can imagine there being a fairytale ending for her, but I can't help but remain sceptical.

And with Rin, that seemed more like psychosis than just forgetting what she was doing, since she didn't remember how she got there at all.
remember to take your meds, kids
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

stranger wrote:I've never known relationships to magically fix people's problems, particularly crippling anxiety. It is just a game though, and I can imagine there being a fairytale ending for her, but I can't help but remain sceptical.

And with Rin, that seemed more like psychosis than just forgetting what she was doing, since she didn't remember how she got there at all.
I myself had some relationships as such whereas I was able to get my girlfriend(s) off the self mutilation and self hating behavior. "All you need is love~" *kekeke*

Perhaps she was sleep walking? You never know it with her..
"Anal." - Emi
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Tsurugi_Kouta

Post by Tsurugi_Kouta »

Hanako ftw. :|
"I HAVE NO REACTION!!!!"
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

I hope this poll doesn't have any influence in the full game, I'd rather see Lilly then Hanako all the time. *get the feeling someone is making a hanako fan club right now*
"Anal." - Emi
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Tualha

Post by Tualha »

Lilly, of course. The first scene with her is like water in the desert after all the high-pressure stuff from Shizune and Misha. "Restful" sums it up very well. And she's ever so much more mature than the rest of them. Wonder if she was intended to appeal to the older guys?

Hanako is nice but dealing with her is like walking on eggshells. (Granted, it's not so bad by the end of the week, if you're on the path that ends up being with her.) Rin's interesting but too weird to be more than a friend. Emi's cute but too bubbly for my taste. Shizune...hmmph. Very cute physically, but I've known too many pushy women like her. Would never date another.
Tualha

Post by Tualha »

Forgot to mention, strictly in physical terms I find Yuuko the cutest by far.
xenosnake

Post by xenosnake »

Hanako. She is the first character that caught my attention. And she kinda reminds me of one of my main OCs.
sydwert

Post by sydwert »

stranger wrote:But I am pretty surprised to see Rin so popular. She's one of the most off-key, inspired, and interesting characters I've seen in any game,
you think all those would make her less popular?
stranger wrote:and she doesn't even have too much sex appeal compared to the others.
i think you can tell how important scenes centered around that are if they can be turned off entirely.
this ain't BBlack, it's a proper visual Novel.
No0en

Post by No0en »

Stranger talking about Rin wrote:And she doesn't even have too much sex appeal compared to the others.
hehehe, ohyea? :P

Red hair: check
Dreamy: check
Sleeponyou: check
Artist: check
Straightforward and fancy way of speaking: check
Possible masturbation scene of epic win(doing what you can't just because you can): check (come on devs, you know you want to make it!)
8)