Their reactions to ours

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mysterious Stranger

Re: Their reactions to ours

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Snow_Storm wrote:Also, if Hanako was real, she will find all your white knighting bullshit annoying and will snap you all for thinking she's cute because of her burn scars.
Fixed. You had an extra preposition there.

For the record, Hanako is cute despite her burn scars, not because of them.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Omurice

Post by Omurice »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:Hanako would probably implode if she could see these forums.
Either that or she'll question you with a stare so gentle and loving, your heart will break out of remorse (or you'll burn Ghost Rider-style).

(Incidentally, my first "Hanako Ikezawa, The Spirit of Vengeance" draft had this as the first panel.)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Omurice wrote:
Mysterious Stranger wrote:Hanako would probably implode if she could see these forums.
Either that or she'll question you with a stare so gentle and loving, your heart will break out of remorse (or you'll burn Ghost Rider-style).

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2584/stare1.jpg

(Incidentally, my first "Hanako Ikezawa, The Spirit of Vengeance" draft had this as the first panel.)
Unless she crawls out of a well, she needs to try harder than that to stare right into my soul :twisted:
Last edited by Silentcook on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Megumeru wrote:
Omurice wrote:Either that or she'll question you with a stare so gentle and loving, your heart will break out of remorse (or you'll burn Ghost Rider-style).

[...]

Unless she crawls out of a well, she needs to try harder than that to stare right into my soul :twisted:
Wow, first Batman, then Ghost Rider, and now The Ring? At this rate Ms. Hanako Ikezawa will be A-list in no time.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Megumeru wrote:
Omurice wrote:Either that or she'll question you with a stare so gentle and loving, your heart will break out of remorse (or you'll burn Ghost Rider-style).

[...]

Wow, first Batman, then Ghost Rider, and now The Ring? At this rate Ms. Hanako Ikezawa will be A-list in no time.
A-list? You mean with Mr. T?

"I pity the foo' who plays with fia'!"

or

"I ain't goin' no white-knightin' her beech!"
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
newnar

Post by newnar »

My soul just combusted.
Omurice

Post by Omurice »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:Wow, first Batman, then Ghost Rider, and now The Ring? At this rate Ms. Hanako Ikezawa will be A-list in no time.
Seriously, Hanako is the most unlikely to voice out her reactions, but if she does, she would be very blunt about it (probably even more blunt than Shizune). The worst part is if she gets Bad Ending-angry.

Speaking of Ghost Rider...

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... 898#p88114
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

BadMrFrostii wrote:imagine Lilly staying clam
I know that's a typo, but dear god, I can't help but laugh every single time I visualize it.
Mirrormn wrote:Shizune would immediately declare it to be childish and pathetic, but would be secretly flattered, and would probably look at positive comments about herself when Misha wasn't around. She would also check all the polls to see if she was winning them.

Hanako would be the most disturbed, and perhaps quite surprised. I can't quite decide if she would be secretly flattered in the same way as Shizune. She might get a self-esteem boost by everyone thinking she is so cute, or she might just be horrified at the massive amounts of attention from strangers.

Lilly would... not be able to read the forums :(
If Hisao read them to her, she would be cordially happy that her story (and others) made positive changes in peoples' lives. But she would secretly be a little creeped out.
If Akira read them to her, she wouldn't have time to respond, because Akira would be teasing her relentlessly.
I pretty much agree with those assessments. Not sure about Emi and Rin, though.

Also, I think Yuuko would be overwhelmed and kinda freaked out.

Miki'd probably dig it.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Totz the Plaid wrote:
BadMrFrostii wrote:imagine Lilly staying clam
I know that's a typo, but dear god, I can't help but laugh every single time I visualize it.
"Massive Wave of Clam" is actually a memetic joke in the KS General threads on /vg/
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

Hm. Aside, perhaps, from some embarrassment from having a fair slice of their life being looked at, possibly the way the devs feel?

Surprised? Proud? I think Emi would be amazed at the disciples in exercise she's gathered.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?