Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

evirus

Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

Post by evirus »

While playing the demo i was wonder about how Misha and Shizune would be handled in terms of the sex scenes, i wouldn't find it too far fetched to have the characters engage in a threesome.
Bladin

Re: Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

Post by Bladin »

It really depends on how they are going to handle ero in this game, is it going to be a sexromp once you get into each path, or is it going to be 1-2 scenes per route toward the very end are the defining moments. If it's a sexromp then sure I could see it happening since I'm not sure if Misha has a individual path for herself.

But if it's going to be just 1-2 and being defining moments I would see it being just shizune.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

Hmm... that's a tough one to call without being a developer, but I don't think there will be a huge number of sex scenes. There does seem to be effort to keep pretty much everything from the original concept page going, so you probably would get to the point of having a sign language class (or several), and then being able to communicate with Shizune directly; that might be necessary to get her h-scenes. And it's also true that you're not supposed to go after more than one girl, so Misha might be kept out of it. It would be kind of funny to have her interpreting for Shizune in an h-scene, though...
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

I actually thought about this not long ago. Not a bad idea, but I agree, it would be a lot better with just one or two big scenes with Shizune. More romantic, even.
Axeman

Post by Axeman »

I can only speculate that they'd want to make it as tasteful as possible without bordering on the extreme, considering the subject matter they are working with.
The game.
You have lost it.
Panuru

Post by Panuru »

Rednal wrote:There does seem to be effort to keep pretty much everything from the original concept page going, so you probably would get to the point of having a sign language class (or several), and then being able to communicate with Shizune directly; that might be necessary to get her h-scenes. And it's also true that you're not supposed to go after more than one girl, so Misha might be kept out of it. It would be kind of funny to have her interpreting for Shizune in an h-scene, though...
I definitely agree with the last statement! Depending whether they start such scenes early or late in the game, they might have the first one without sign language. It's easy enough to understand body language in that context.

Then again, knowing sign language gives a good reason to pry Misha away.
silverleaftree

Post by silverleaftree »

There was one dev post where Aura said that the game was going to be mostly middle-of-the-road in terms of execution. So there'll probably be some balance in between the two extremes: maybe 3 or 4 scenes per route?
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

This is a topic I've seen brought up a lot. There have been many different possibilities people have brought up, such as Misha's disability coming into light in a way that will hospitalize her.

Shizune's end in act 1 had her alone, so maybe for more romantic scenes like that you'll be alone with her.

There's also the possibility of Misha getting jealous of Hisao, or Misha liking Hisao as well and forming a triangle. If this happens, I can see it being a problem later on, maybe along the lines of Misao questioning who he actually likes. Or a BAD END for if you decide to cheat and follow Misha's route.
silverleaftree

Post by silverleaftree »

WASSHOI wrote:Or a BAD END for if you decide to cheat and follow Misha's route.
That's a BAD END I'd aim for, though!
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

silverleaftree wrote:
WASSHOI wrote:Or a BAD END for if you decide to cheat and follow Misha's route.
That's a BAD END I'd aim for, though!

Me too. And now I feel bad for thinking about betraying Shicchan.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
The Chemist

Post by The Chemist »

What if it turns into School Days bad end?
ZystraL wrote:It was an awesome scenario. Sitting on green grass staring at the clouds...with a laptop slowly burning your junk and giving you testicular cancer.
silverleaftree

Post by silverleaftree »

The Chemist wrote:What if it turns into School Days bad end?
Dunno about you, but I can't imagine something much better than a School Days bad end involving a hysterically laughing Misha.
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

silverleaftree wrote:
The Chemist wrote:What if it turns into School Days bad end?
Dunno about you, but I can't imagine something much better than a School Days bad end involving a hysterically laughing Shizune.
Fix'd.

Oh, wait.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
Metsuki Minamoru

Post by Metsuki Minamoru »

Well, it would be interesting to have a threesome scene, though it probably won't happen. I say this mostly because the original concept was that you have to pass a sign language class in order to "capture" Shizune, which pretty much erases the need for Misha almost altogether.
silverleaftree

Post by silverleaftree »

Metsuki Minamoru wrote:Well, it would be interesting to have a threesome scene, though it probably won't happen. I say this mostly because the original concept was that you have to pass a sign language class in order to "capture" Shizune, which pretty much erases the need for Misha almost altogether.
Say it isn't true! Misha! Noooooo~