Things Hisao did you would've done differently

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ZXRN

Re: Things Hisao did you would've done differently

Post by ZXRN »

Well, I have managed to get Emi's route (coz I always play it on my own w/o walkthroughss in my playthrough)

And after I got the good ending (which I am happy I did). I looked at the bad ending. And I wouldn't have said her boundaries were stupid, or that thing he said Emi's dad dying. Coz that's just really offensive in so many levels.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
saber2th

Post by saber2th »

If it was me in Shizune's bad ending I would definitely not give up on Shizune so easily at the end when she decided to break up and shut herself off from everyone. Hisao's "Fine, suit yourself" attitude pissed me off so bad!
Check out my Katawa Shoujo cross-over fanarts: http://saber2t.deviantart.com/
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

saber2th wrote:If it was me in Shizune's bad ending I would definitely not give up on Shizune so easily at the end when she decided to break up and shut herself off from everyone. Hisao's "Fine, suit yourself" attitude pissed me off so bad!
This^

Hisao lost his manly cards after this scene--Kenji's manly picnic seemed like a more viable option for him if that's how he act to her when she's having that much trouble with herself.

I'd win myself in a game of RISK. No, I don't care if it's Shizune I'm facing, I want to play RISK against her and see if I can actually beat her. If I lost, I'll challenge her on a game of Company of Heroes or StarcraftII and see how she fairs :twisted:
I REFUSE TO ADMIT DEFEAT!!
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Megumeru wrote:
saber2th wrote:If it was me in Shizune's bad ending I would definitely not give up on Shizune so easily at the end when she decided to break up and shut herself off from everyone. Hisao's "Fine, suit yourself" attitude pissed me off so bad!
This^

Hisao lost his manly cards after this scene--Kenji's manly picnic seemed like a more viable option for him if that's how he act to her when she's having that much trouble with herself.

I'd win myself in a game of RISK. No, I don't care if it's Shizune I'm facing, I want to play RISK against her and see if I can actually beat her. If I lost, I'll challenge her on a game of Company of Heroes or StarcraftII and see how she fairs :twisted:
Starcraft? Shizune would not play such "lowly game" she seems to be more of a Hearts of Iron type.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
newnar

Post by newnar »

Tomate wrote:
Megumeru wrote:
This^

Starcraft? Shizune would not play such "lowly game" she seems to be more of a Hearts of Iron type.
Starcraft? Lowly game? Why you.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Tomate wrote:
Megumeru wrote:
This^

Hearts of Iron?

They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

newnar wrote:
Tomate wrote: Starcraft? Lowly game? Why you.
Starcraft is easy to play hard do master. Now take a look at the interface of Hearts of Iron, it can drive a man mad
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
newnar

Post by newnar »

Sigh I really don't wanna argue anymore. I've been debating with everybody I've known in the past 16 years out of the 20 I've had on this planet and tbh, it really doesn't change anything at all. All of us are just too stubborn. Me included. So let's just put down our guns and act in the delusion that we fucking accept each other's viewpoint.
DESU

Post by DESU »

Don't admit to getting her a birthday present Hisao you goddamn retard. You were helping Lilly with shopping. What for? Clothes, groceries, antique shops I dunno make something up. Antique shops would have been technically true.

Second, why did it take him like forever to not only admit but realize that he loved her? I found out after about a playthrough and a half of the demo back in '09.
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
newnar

Post by newnar »

DESU wrote:I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
If I were yandere this post would b asking for ur address. But I ain't, so *brofist*.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

I would get each girl pregnant, stop taking my heart medicine and do something to my heart that will overwork it and cause my own death, thus leaving each girl's child without a father.

I'm an asshole like that.
Titus

Post by Titus »

Finished Rins route, 10/10. Beautiful.

In the end I would've said "I love you" to Rin when she asked.

Oh and I would've caught Lilly from falling :mrgreen:
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
RedWannabe

Post by RedWannabe »

Honestly, the thing that bugged me the most about how Hisao acts was Hanako's Bad End -
Maybe I have the emotional intelligence of a watermelon and clearly missed the severity of her being angry at Hisao, which I will admit, was massive, would kind of be a light bulb moment for OH well shit, I fucked up good, but I still love her. I'll just give her a day or two to cool off, apologize for being a DICK, ACTUALLY TELL HER that shes not broken. If she was broken, I was at least twice as broken as her for putting her thought that condescending shit I had to suffer in the hospital. ALSO I WOULD NO give up LIKE A WUSS on the relationship. (Honestly, i felt this was not nearly as bad as the neutral ending and felt it should have been like Emis route with the two different directions conflict in the relationship could take) but i digress.
"I've already given up on myself twice. Third time is the charm-Third time is the charm. Threw caution to the wind, but I've got a lousy arm..."-G.I.N.A.S.F.S.- Fall out Boy
lml99

Post by lml99 »

I probably would've failed Lilly and Emi's storylines. Hisao really came through a lot of times when I would've just given up. During Emi's storyline, after having lunch at her place, I chose to go after her. Pretty much believing that I'd already failed, I just told the honest truth to Misha for the Hell of it. In reality, I'd never have the guts to do this. In the end, everything still came out alright :). At the end of Lilly's storyline, i woudn't have even thought about running to the airport, especially with a heart condition. I was impressed by his adamance.
formerly athankfulanon