Real life Hanako? *now with Hanako cosplay pics*

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

TKPsycho

Re: Real life Hanako? *now with Hanako cosplay pics*

Post by TKPsycho »

I've been thinking of doing Hisao, if only so I can HNNNGGG upon witnessing deadly moe. He dresses really boring, though. I have everything I would need in my closet right now, aside from doing the hair... and probably colored lenses if I really wanted to get it right. Not that his eye color is consistent. Looks brown on the site's Character page, grey in the first scene with Lilly, and kind of blue in the opening sequence.
Moekki
Artist

Post by Moekki »

TKPsycho wrote:I've been thinking of doing Hisao, if only so I can HNNNGGG upon witnessing deadly moe. He dresses really boring, though. I have everything I would need in my closet right now, aside from doing the hair... and probably colored lenses if I really wanted to get it right. Not that his eye color is consistent. Looks brown on the site's Character page, grey in the first scene with Lilly, and kind of blue in the opening sequence.
don't forget ur ahoge
ClckwrkLoyale

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

3D PIG DISGUSTING, DO NOT WANT

Oh how i love you, Anon
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
stranger

Post by stranger »

I expect accurate underwear with pics to prove it : |
remember to take your meds, kids
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

stranger wrote:I expect accurate underwear with pics to prove it : |
DO WANT. :D

Anyway, I wished girls on the Dutch Anime Conventions looked so good as you, most of them here are... unbearable, to say the least.
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

mallory wrote:Definately some dodgy characters in this thread... >_>
What do you expect? This IS a forum for a dating sim. Pretty much everyone on here is a ronry otaku. Show them a picture of a hot girl (who also happens to be a Cosplay Otaku Girl)and they will tear into her like a hungry wolf tears into the carcass of a freshly slain doe.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Nosson wrote:
mallory wrote:Definately some dodgy characters in this thread... >_>
What do you expect? This IS a forum for a dating sim. Pretty much everyone on here is a ronry otaku. Show them a picture of a hot girl (who also happens to be a Cosplay Otaku Girl)and they will tear into her like a hungry wolf tears into the carcass of a freshly slain doe.
That's a nice way of putting it. Luckily I do not call myself an Otaku (yet). :D
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
ai-honey

Post by ai-honey »

Otaku is a dirty word. :P I just stick with geek or nerd. :<

tbh I am not easily fazed. I have voiced a few Hentai games, so I've had all manner of odd people talk to me. For 4chan threats of rape is a hello. Though admittedly when I open my email I prefer not to see pictures of penises (fortunately that's only happened once.. ) haha. I guess I don't find saying I like Hentai that weird, I just enjoy it like anything else. :o especially if it has a good storyline like KS.

Also Lilly got the best underwear. :(
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

ai-honey wrote:Otaku is a dirty word. :P I just stick with geek or nerd. :<
I was using the American definition of Otaku, that is a geek or nerd who is mainly interested in anime/manga/VN/etc... not the Japanese meaning or UK meaning as it seems to be in this case.
Also http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... yOtakuGirl
ai-honey

Post by ai-honey »

Nosson wrote:
ai-honey wrote:Otaku is a dirty word. :P I just stick with geek or nerd. :<
I was using the American definition of Otaku, that is a geek or nerd who is mainly interested in anime/manga/VN/etc... not the Japanese meaning or UK meaning as it seems to be in this case.
Also http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... yOtakuGirl
lol, I know, but I like to think I'm not quite that crazy/fanatical. I can almost pass for a normal person. xD Almost.
Sad Ghost

Post by Sad Ghost »

Aww... was my post deleted or something? Seriously, it just randomly disappeared...

Fine, I'll post something relevant.
TKPsycho wrote:I've been thinking of doing Hisao, if only so I can HNNNGGG upon witnessing deadly moe. He dresses really boring, though. I have everything I would need in my closet right now, aside from doing the hair... and probably colored lenses if I really wanted to get it right. Not that his eye color is consistent. Looks brown on the site's Character page, grey in the first scene with Lilly, and kind of blue in the opening sequence.
I'd probably be able to pull of Kenji if I had the time and money to. I already have glasses, and my hair is essentially the same.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

I can see why people like this girl. ^^ Non-rabid female anime fans aren't particularly common (and in my experience, they're even more laid-back than the non-fanboy men...), and the cosplay itself is fairly nice. Not to mention the fact that I can believe a lot of guys here would love to go out with a girl who enjoys cosplay... I look forward to seeing more cosplay pics here. *Nods*
xenosnake

Post by xenosnake »

Nice scars. A bit too...um... whats the word puffed out? O_o But the hair is perfect it even looks purple-ish in some pics.
stranger

Post by stranger »

ai-honey wrote:Also Lilly got the best underwear. :(
...You could pretend that Hanako ran out of clean ones and had to borrow some of Lilly's...
remember to take your meds, kids
Pato2747

Post by Pato2747 »

It lacks that *something* regarding moeism, but it really looks awesome. The make-up looks nice too. It truly deserves a HHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG; and it will be definitely the best cosplay around for quite a while, I'm sure of that.

Also, DAT YOKO