44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by cpl_crud »

4chan_Refuse wrote:Oh wow, Hanako's birthday falls on the same day as mine. I did like her a bit already, but now I'm thinking she's going to be my favorite just because I have something in common with her. I wonder what made them pick the birthdays in particular?
Er, sorry to interrupt, but if you're going off the website prior to today, then it had the wrong date (23 August instead of 10th of July).

I had hoped to fix that error before anyone noticed, but these things happen...
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Bara

Post by Bara »

Unfair making me chose a favorite between Emi and Hanako.. unfair I say. If I absolutely had to say one; Emi is my favorite by just a hair.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Don't press enter

Post by Don't press enter »

cpl_crud wrote:
4chan_Refuse wrote:Oh wow, Hanako's birthday falls on the same day as mine. I did like her a bit already, but now I'm thinking she's going to be my favorite just because I have something in common with her. I wonder what made them pick the birthdays in particular?
Er, sorry to interrupt, but if you're going off the website prior to today, then it had the wrong date (23 August instead of 10th of July).

I had hoped to fix that error before anyone noticed, but these things happen...
Hang on. That means Hanako's birthday is the same as mine... :)

Rin's still my favourite, though.
Rhedak

Post by Rhedak »

I like Emi because of her attitude. Energetic girls just happen to be my type. Also she's a loli, wich is a huge plus.
Gotte love lolis.

Also Misha, she gives off a batshit insane Yandere kind of feeling, wich is awesome. Ahahahahahahaha.

Note: Looking at the poll, I seem to be on the losing end though. Well, that just means there's more of them left for me.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Lilly, I like girls that are relaxed and well mannered, not someone like Misha that shouts all the time or Emi which is way too active for my taste. Shizune I don't like because you can't communicate with her without Misha being there or a piece of paper, Rin is fun but lacks emotions and Hanaka is too emotional. Would be hard too break-up when in a relationship with her.
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Scyth

Post by Scyth »

Xevo wrote:Lilly, I like girls that are relaxed and well mannered, not someone like Misha that shouts all the time or Emi which is way too active for my taste. Shizune I don't like because you can't communicate with her without Misha being there or a piece of paper, Rin is fun but lacks emotions and Hanaka is too emotional. Would be hard too break-up when in a relationship with her.
Why would you ever want to break up with my dear Hanako?
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Scyth wrote:
Xevo wrote:Lilly, I like girls that are relaxed and well mannered, not someone like Misha that shouts all the time or Emi which is way too active for my taste. Shizune I don't like because you can't communicate with her without Misha being there or a piece of paper, Rin is fun but lacks emotions and Hanaka is too emotional. Would be hard too break-up when in a relationship with her.
Why would you ever want to break up with my dear Hanako?
Just saying that it could happen, than she'd probably jump off a building or something, she's really hard to handle, really fragile and all..
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
rincewind

Post by rincewind »

Hi, to all, first post.
My favorite is Misha, I just love the drill hair, the laugh and her personality. So... sparky?
Misha needs more love, she´s in last place. :cry: Poor Misha! But surely, she would not mind anyways. :P
Self claimed Misha Fan
Maki

Post by Maki »

You know you could just learn sign language if not being able to communicate with Shizune is all that's stopping you.
No more difficult than learning any language.
If anyone ever patented 'having an opinion', the whole world would go bankrupt overnight.
knicknevin

Post by knicknevin »

I voted for Rin. I love her character, she's the most frank and straightforward of all the girls, but at the same time, retains an mysterious aura with her philosophical thought patterns, artistic bent, and laid back attitude. Misha would be my #2 though, gotta love that laugh...
silverleaftree

Post by silverleaftree »

rincewind wrote:Hi, to all, first post.
My favorite is Misha, I just love the drill hair, the laugh and her personality. So... sparky?
Misha needs more love, she´s in last place. :cry: Poor Misha! But surely, she would not mind anyways. :P
I dunno, man. There are some things that she seems to care a lot about. She seemed really devastated when Hisao kicked her out of his room.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

Shizune. It took me a while, but I finally figured out why.

She has a very special and rare blend of moe called "Alone in a Crowd" moe that is at least on par with Hisui's "I Waited for You" moe. Misha just wants to (pretend to) have fun, Lilly is busy taking care of Hanako and her classmates, Emi is too busy being the genki girl and Rin is just interested in whatever it is she's interested in and presumably, the rest of the students don't care either since it was implied that she was the only member of the student council until Misha arrived. All Shizune wants is to compete, but there's no one in the entire school willing to compete with her.

That's where Hisao comes in.

In Shizune's path, Hisao decides to accept Shizune's challenges and to challenge her in turn. He's the only student in the school who actually acknowledges her and shows an interest in her. Without him, her life is completely empty. That's why she's so insistent on making him join the student council: She wants to know if he has the spine to compete against her or if he's just going to ignore her like everyone else does.
kobe

Post by kobe »

my birthday is one day away from Misha's (mine is on the 31st of October)
But Hanako is still my favourite, maybe because i'm not that social myself, and because i like reading (good) books.
Parody

Post by Parody »

My favorite Girls are Hanako and Rin.
I don't exactly know why.
Hanako: Maybe because she is this shy type in first place and she likes to read a lot.
Rin: She often seems to be rattled and lazy, like in the Rin End you just sit around with her. Then again she can be philosophical and straight forward.

Afterall maybe I do know why, but hard to explain.
Xander

Post by Xander »

Actually I am a fan of Lily she is most classy and appears to be good wife material. I like Hanako but she seems to be your usual shy girl type.