Awesome chronological compilation of Shizune Act V

WORDS WORDS WORDS

BeastlyFerret

Awesome chronological compilation of Shizune Act V

Post by BeastlyFerret »

I've compiled a list of FanFiction for Shizune's good ending. Please let me know what you think!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Efj ... edit?pli=1
Shizune=Emi=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Saki=Rika=Misha=Miki Because all girls are equal and deserve equal amounts of love. However, these girls appeal to me the most~

misterprinny

Re: Awesome chronological compilation of Shizune Act V

Post by misterprinny »

Very nice! I'm assuming that you received permission from all these authors. Nicely done, loving that last CG :lol:
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
BeastlyFerret

Post by BeastlyFerret »

misterprinny wrote:Very nice! I'm assuming that you received permission from all these authors. Nicely done, loving that last CG :lol:
Oh noooooooo :( I guess I should ask permission before posting. I just saw these random snippets on the internet and decided to combine them into a huge epilogue/act V. I did link everything though :S
Shizune=Emi=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Saki=Rika=Misha=Miki Because all girls are equal and deserve equal amounts of love. However, these girls appeal to me the most~

Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

[redacted]

Jumped to a conclusion.

It'd definitely be a good idea to get the authors' permissions before doing something like this, credit given or none.

The bold addition seems unnecessary; it's also a tad irksome, as it is essentially modifying another person's story.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
BeastlyFerret

Post by BeastlyFerret »

Mahorfeus wrote:[redacted]

Jumped to a conclusion.

It'd definitely be a good idea to get the authors' permissions before doing something like this, credit given or none.

The bold addition seems unnecessary; it's also a tad irksome, as it is essentially modifying another person's story.
I completely agree with you, i'll remove that edit and ask the authors if I can use the doc, thanks man :).

themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Well, you officially have permission to add Weekend at Hisao's to the compilation provided you link back to the original forum thread.
BeastlyFerret

Post by BeastlyFerret »

themocaw wrote:Well, you officially have permission to add Weekend at Hisao's to the compilation provided you link back to the original forum thread.
Done :)

YOTC

Post by YOTC »

themocaw wrote:Well, you officially have permission to add Weekend at Hisao's to the compilation provided you link back to the original forum thread.
Well I'm glad that went through, you pretty much described how Shizune felt she should have been which made me appreciate her quite a bit more, though I feel the last two entries after themocaw's are slightly tacked on, but still decent enough. (personally I think Shizune is too stubborn for hazelnut filling to happen)
BeastlyFerret

Post by BeastlyFerret »

(personally I think Shizune is too stubborn for hazelnut filling to happen)[/quote]

For her daughter! Hahaha I think Shizune wants to give maybe a second child, the childhood Kotone deserved. It was just never mentioned in hazelnut filling that they had a child so :S. Also, I wanted to fix a chronology issue, from one of the 1 years to 3 years.... fix it later :S