tattoo's

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

leechmaster

tattoo's

Post by leechmaster »

so i decided the other day after i finished my second sitting on my current piece im going to get a katawa tattoo. plan is to get the origami crane that lily gives to hisao. trying to decide if i want the hands and all in it as well or just the simple crane. for the sake of the topic i will post the one i am currently getting finished.

joe_paradise

Re: tattoo's

Post by joe_paradise »

You should get a tattoo of Jigoro wearing Kamina glasses
Katawa Shoujo Soundtrack on Piano (in progress) - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33FDE833D68CB9E5
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

ive been considering just getting a simple katawa heart, possibly accompanied by the "dont panic, its just a game" caption.
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

russianspy1234 wrote:ive been considering just getting a simple katawa heart, possibly accompanied by the "dont panic, its just a game" caption.
As far as DON'T PANIC goes, it should be in uppercase, and don't forget to choose some friendly font for it.

Unless the Hitchhiker's guide reference is unintentional (I'm almost sure it was mentioned among the books Hisao, or Hanako read).
Last edited by NoOne3 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

NoOne3 wrote:
russianspy1234 wrote:ive been considering just getting a simple katawa heart, possibly accompanied by the "dont panic, its just a game" caption.
As far as DON'T PANIC goes, it should be in uppercase, and don't forget to choose some friendly font for it.

Unless the Hitchhiker's guide reference is unintentional (I'm almost sure it was mentioned among the books Hisao, or Hanako read).
hmm i was going off the logo at the top of the forum and didnt think of the hitchhikers reference, like that it makes it a double whammy though.
DoppelGanger

Post by DoppelGanger »

That's great man!
I wished the photo wasn't so blurry, but from what I can see, you're pretty skilled with your shading! The details of your shading on the hand is fantastic! And the skin doesn't look tortured too.
I'm impressed, how long have you been tattooing ?

Also, for the origami crane, I think it would be best if you do it without the hand. Hands can really make or destroy a tattoo if it's not done right. And it's really easy to screw up, not only that but any error on a hand really pops out.
Keep it simple!
I can't wait to see what it's gonna look like!
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

I love tattoos and i have a few myself. I think i'd probably just get the Heart logo, nice and simple.