Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Having gone beyond the original art and created a slew of side characters to feature in the finished product, you often state that the reason other routes don't exist is to stay true to RAITA's drawing. Having said that, if that decision was not made, which original character (male or female) would you have liked to have a route for, and why?
I wouldn't have added any paths either way. But to entertain the question, I suppose Misha would be the natural first choice because it would build well from act 1 and shizune's path.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Drakelord wrote:Did Rin really paint the Mona Lisa...?
Maybe.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
jfvdb

Post by jfvdb »

Is there a chance that you are going to make a katawa shoujo 2??
it would be awesome...
guest2

Post by guest2 »

jfvdb wrote:Is there a chance that you are going to make a katawa shoujo 2??
it would be awesome...
Where've you been? They're already developing カタワ・ショージョ・VII for the new PlayStation console that's coming out. Haven't you seen the commercials on TV for it? It's going to be the most graphically stunning game ever made! Man I am so psyched...

:lol:
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
jfvdb

Post by jfvdb »

guest2 wrote:
jfvdb wrote:Is there a chance that you are going to make a katawa shoujo 2??
it would be awesome...
Where've you been? They're already developing カタワ・ショージョ・VII for the new PlayStation console that's coming out. Haven't you seen the commercials on TV for it? It's going to be the most graphically stunning game ever made! Man I am so psyched...

:lol:
euh,
I haven't seen any commercials. I guess that's because I live in the Netherlands.
That's going to be the best game ever!! :D

Post by Guest »

I know you guys aware of Runbros?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I know you guys aware of Runbros?
I shouldn't ask questions while half asleep. That should be "ARE you guys aware of Runbros?"
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Having gone beyond the original art and created a slew of side characters to feature in the finished product, you often state that the reason other routes don't exist is to stay true to RAITA's drawing. Having said that, if that decision was not made, which original character (male or female) would you have liked to have a route for, and why?
I don't mean to downplay Aura's view on this, but would some of the other Dev's like to provide their opinion on this question as well? I think it would be interesting to see how the various preferences may or may not differ.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:I don't mean to downplay Aura's view on this, but would some of the other Dev's like to provide their opinion on this question as well? I think it would be interesting to see how the various preferences may or may not differ.
Misha, again. And to drive the point further, all of Miki's lines and sprite appearances didn't get cut from the game by the narrowest of margins.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

So were there any finished sprites that did get cut from the VN?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

I have no idea what that is. If it's "bros that run because they were inspired by Emi", I've seen some people comment they started exercising but didn't know it was a community.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Mirage_GSM wrote:So were there any finished sprites that did get cut from the VN?
At least Rin's casual outfit that you can see in the game release blog post artwork. Also obviously all the previous versions of sprites.

Post by Guest »

Aura wrote:
I have no idea what that is. If it's "bros that run because they were inspired by Emi", I've seen some people comment they started exercising but didn't know it was a community.

That's pretty much what it is. Some people on /v/ put together a bunch of instructional images based on C25k, as well as some demonstrations on how to stretch properly with illustrations of Emi. Basically everyone is everyone else's running partner.

Post by Guest »

This is to Aura, do you like to spurdo spärde being the finn you are? :-DDDDDDDDDD
ebin
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Guest wrote:This is to Aura, do you like to spurdo spärde being the finn you are? :-DDDDDDDDDD
ebin
I had to use google to find out what that means. Sorry, I don't visit any imageboards.