Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

Mercutio

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Mercutio »

Woody Alien wrote:This topic is just for physical attraction, right? Then, after a bit of decision, I cast my vote for Misha and Miki.
Misha has a pretty nice curvy figure, looks healthy and jolly and can be very sweet. Of course that's not the truth, and she also swings the other way, but since we're talking about the looks it's perfectly OK.
On the other hand, Miki seems very fit and tonic, nice smile, alluring dark skin, long smooth hair, and I bet that she's very energetic. We don't really see much of her but I've taken a liking of her even if she's only a tertiary character.
*BROFIST* thinking the exact same thing, man. since we're just talking physical, Miki and Misha are the big damn winners.

Miki's fit, toned, busty, and has that awesome combo of long purple hair and skin a delicious shade of brown. add that to her being really fit, so she could probably go for a good long time, and damn, I couldn't say no. :mrgreen: and Misha, she's got the curves too, healthy like that and it seems like she'd be all kinds of fun to cuddle with. put me between those two and it would be the greatest sandwich ever.

"two chicks at one time, man."

it's weird to think about them only physically, though, I kinda had a hard time doing that for the poll. Emi's my favorite of the girls, but that's 'cause of who she is and how her story goes. physically she'd be my least favorite if I didn't know what she'd be like in bed. :mrgreen: same thing but switched for Shizune, she's got a great body and I do like glasses but knowing her personality makes her a complete turn off.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

No love for Akira? You guys got no taste.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Mercutio wrote:
Woody Alien wrote:This topic is just for physical attraction, right? Then, after a bit of decision, I cast my vote for Misha and Miki.
Misha has a pretty nice curvy figure, looks healthy and jolly and can be very sweet. Of course that's not the truth, and she also swings the other way, but since we're talking about the looks it's perfectly OK.
On the other hand, Miki seems very fit and tonic, nice smile, alluring dark skin, long smooth hair, and I bet that she's very energetic. We don't really see much of her but I've taken a liking of her even if she's only a tertiary character.
*BROFIST* thinking the exact same thing, man. since we're just talking physical, Miki and Misha are the big damn winners.

Miki's fit, toned, busty, and has that awesome combo of long purple hair and skin a delicious shade of brown. add that to her being really fit, so she could probably go for a good long time, and damn, I couldn't say no. :mrgreen: and Misha, she's got the curves too, healthy like that and it seems like she'd be all kinds of fun to cuddle with. put me between those two and it would be the greatest sandwich ever.
I was about to ask for a double brofist, one from each of you, but strangely, you seem to be forgetting Meiko Ibarazaki somewhere along the way. Though, maybe she's just too old or being a widow with a child is a turnoff :P

Greatest sandwich ever? Do you have no fear of God/Flying Spaghetti Monster/The Force/The Spirits in your heart? Don't you think you're asking for too much? :D

Anyway, double brofist. In case you actually like Lilly and Meiko, too, I can throw yet another arm in there.

Unlike some people who like to paint and certain hot sporty chicks, I have two.
Shintai wrote:No love for Akira? You guys got no taste.
Every actively heterosexual guy here has a taste.

They're just different from yours. Despite, I doubt many people here actually said Akira is unattractive.

She's just less attractive than their own personal favorites.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
guest2

Post by guest2 »

I almost forgot about the umbrella girl in Shizune's path! Honorary vote for her :P
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
ivegottogodosomthing

Post by ivegottogodosomthing »

Who are the 4 trolls that actually voted for Sae?
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

ivegottogodosomthing wrote:Who are the 4 trolls that actually voted for Sae?
Some people like older women. I personally have a fetish for slime girls. :lol:
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

encrypted12345 wrote:
Which is not on the list of official paraphilias, which in turn means we're officially healthy! :D

In all seriousness, I'm surprised myself. I thought Sae will be "the sacrifice" so that no fans of the main girls and most attractive side characters have to suffer.

And yet, I'm surprised.

I wonder if I should throw Hanako's dead mom and Hideaki into the mix too, in order to check how many guys like these kinds of things.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

TamagoTwo

Post by TamagoTwo »

Rivan wrote:
encrypted12345 wrote:
Which is not on the list of official paraphilias, which in turn means we're officially healthy! :D

In all seriousness, I'm surprised myself. I thought Sae will be "the sacrifice" so that no fans of the main girls and most attractive side characters have to suffer.

And yet, I'm surprised.

I wonder if I should throw Hanako's dead mom and Hideaki into the mix too, in order to check how many guys like these kinds of things.
We never get to see Hanako's mum though do we? So no one can genuinely say they think she's the most physically attractive.
Couch to 5k With Emi!
Week 2:
On hold due to injury and real life =(
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

TamagoTwo wrote:
Rivan wrote:
encrypted12345 wrote:

And yet, I'm surprised.

We never get to see Hanako's mum though do we? So no one can genuinely say they think she's the most physically attractive.
She died in the accident. That means she has more burnscars/burnt flesh that Hanako. Conversely assuming some of the mystery people voting for Hanako still haven't cleared if it's out of fetishism or out of regular reasons, if Hanako's "Nice and crispy", then her mother is "oh so hot", so she may end up being most attractive to some.

I'm a horrible person. And it's a bad joke. Yet, I had to explain my reasoning for even mentioning her ;)

TamagoTwo

Post by TamagoTwo »

Ah right, sorry, I stopped following this whole Hanako burn scars thing that seems to have come up :wink:
Couch to 5k With Emi!
Week 2:
On hold due to injury and real life =(
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

TamagoTwo wrote:Ah right, sorry, I stopped following this whole Hanako burn scars thing that seems to have come up :wink:
No problem!

I just can't help but feel surprised that it's Hanako of all people who is the only one standing up to Shizune and Lilly.

I know she has a large fanbase and can't help but think some of them were not objective with that choice.

Robnonymous

Post by Robnonymous »

Rivan wrote:I know she has a large fanbase and can't help but think some of them were not objective with that choice.
To be fair, it's kind of hard to be objective when you've already fallen in love with a character.
Bad Dreams (Hanako) - My first KS fanfic. it's actually a happy story
Reconciliation - (a Hanako bad-end story) - My second KS fanfic. Not all that happy.
cantataria

Post by cantataria »

yeah it's so tempting for me to vote for hanako because 1) she's my favourite by far 2) i like the dark hair/eyes + light skin look a lot
burn scars be damned

actually a big fan of akira though
lily and shizune are both meh imo
Valtameri

Post by Valtameri »

Robnonymous wrote:
Rivan wrote:I know she has a large fanbase and can't help but think some of them were not objective with that choice.
To be fair, it's kind of hard to be objective when you've already fallen in love with a character.
I second that. So my vote goes to Hanako, she is soo cute and sexy, no matter the scars. Lilly get's the second place, not far behind.
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

I chose Rin.
Physically, she's just pretty cool and calm.
Plus, short hair like that is pretty nice <3.
"Don't die!"
~Anonymous