Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

lurk moar

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by lurk moar »

I played through and answering on the basis of how I am, ended up with Emi. Can't say I'm disappointed. I was slightly disappointed with not getting Rin and for inadvertently pissing off Lily and Hanako, but you can't have everything. Then I played slightly differently and ended up with the BAD END. (I laughed a lot, it was the best ending.)
kobe

Post by kobe »

i first got the bad ending (i LOL'd) then i got Rin, and the shizune, i'm trying to get hanako, but i keep ending up with kenji...

also, my favorite girl is Hanako, i don't know why.
Thistledown

Post by Thistledown »

Before I played the game, I thought my favorite was going to be Lilly, but then I got Rin's ending and now she's far and away my favorite.
4chan_Refuse

Post by 4chan_Refuse »

Oh wow, Hanako's birthday falls on the same day as mine. I did like her a bit already, but now I'm thinking she's going to be my favorite just because I have something in common with her. I wonder what made them pick the birthdays in particular?
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

I LOVE Hanako. she's my favourite girl by far. Then it's a tie between Rin and Lilly, then Emi then Shizune is last because she's just an uber bitch (imo) .

I think I like Hanako the most because she's so shy and into books which is so me. (and yes, i AM a girl before people ask)
MedliSage

Post by MedliSage »

Emi's my favorite, she's just so adorable and caring. <3 Then Hanako, her shyness is so cute. After that it's Rin because she's just interesting and fun to be around, and Lilly comes after, she's sort of bland. Then Shizune and Micchan just annoy me.
Dritz

Post by Dritz »

Just checked, Lilly's birthday is 5 days off from mine, HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH'd
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Rin's 4 days from mine. Pisces is an oddly fitting zodiac for her.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

I must have one of the worst birthdays of anyone around here, because mine is September 9th, and that's like right between Hanako and Misha, but not close to anyone really. Looks like it would be the same situation for anyone born in January too, they'd be halfway between Misha and Rin. All I have on my B-day is Cirno day (09/09/09), to anyone who gets the Touhou reference.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

Hmm, as far as birthdays go, I'm 20 days away from Misha, that's something I guess. :lol:

Anyway, any ideas on why Emi has so few votes? Is it cuz her "ending" blows? (seriously going to bed early, wth) Or maybe her pretty limited story in general?
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

erisi236 wrote: Anyway, any ideas on why Emi has so few votes? Is it cuz her "ending" blows? (seriously going to bed early, wth) Or maybe her pretty limited story in general?
It's probably both of those things. I thought her ending was the lamest one by far, with Shizune and Rin having the best endings. Heck, it was even worse than Kenji's Manly Picnic End, though that was probably one of the most epic bad ends I've seen in a VN so far. Besides that though, she just feels generally lame to me. Cute, but she doesn't really stand out above the cliches of the cute energetic loli-ish character she seems to be, unlike the other girls, who all seem to be simply more interesting than she is. Sure, she has the prosthetic legs and all, but it doesn't seem to visibly hamper her much, seeing how she's like one of the stars of the track team. Compared to Rin, who can't even dress herself, or Shizune, who has to live her life constantly attached to Misha, it's not much of an impairment, so I just don't feel all that sympathetic towards her.

Personally though, I really hope the writers flesh Emi out a bit more when the full game is released. It would be a tragedy for her if everyone but her had good routes, and she was just left with the "Health Route", with nothing more to it than that.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
Kryptik

Post by Kryptik »

The problem with Emi's ending is that yeah, it ends up way too cut off and blunted. We do see Emi take a very active interest in Hisao and his health, which is cute, but it seems like the first act is much more of a set up than the other four's paths.
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

Strange thing, when I first got the Emi ending I honestly thought it was a "bad end" like I had failed to impress any of the girls. :)
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
Strong Lad Runner

Post by Strong Lad Runner »

erisi236 wrote:Strange thing, when I first got the Emi ending I honestly thought it was a "bad end" like I had failed to impress any of the girls. :)
Hey, Emi isn't my favorite or anything but that's just:(
John Moses Browning

Post by John Moses Browning »

Rin, because painting with just feet is amazing.