-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Doomish

-

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 am, edited 14 times in total.
griffon8

Re: Little Faith

Post by griffon8 »

Doomish wrote:And, I promise, there's not going to be any gore or body horror this time. The fact that I even have to say this is kind of funny.
Thank you.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
misterprinny

Re: Little Faith [Lilly Good Ending Extension, Spoilers, Sci

Post by misterprinny »

New series by one of my favorite authors on the Internet? I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I eagerly await your next chapter :D keep up the good work, sir!
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Demonhornz

Post by Demonhornz »

Aha, no body horror, but you assured us tragedy shall always seep in no matter what you try to do. And I'm pretty sure you're not trying to make a fluffy story, so I can expect much drama (of course, the prologue there already told us as much). And Mutou's timeline stuff will probably come into effect. Eheh.

You really are a very quick and incredible writer. And even if this has a sad ending like With Apologies, I'll still probably end up loving it (like With Apologies :lol: )
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Ooh yay; more Doomish. Excellent.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Ah yes, so it begins. So happy.

And now to wait for it all to fall apart. :twisted:

On a more serious note, I've found myself to be a fan of your writing style. I'll be keeping an eye on this, for sure.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Lothbrok

Post by Lothbrok »

More lovely stories!

So 'Cutter' is finished? For some reason I had the impression that it would have a few more chapters. Oh well I'll take what i can get!
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Cutter has one more chapter to go, I promise I'll get to it eventually! :oops:
Pyrokinesis1019

Post by Pyrokinesis1019 »

Hot damn, you're back with more already? You sir, are amazing. Also, does this mean that you're going to have references to all your previous works in each story? (Except for With Apologies, that might be kinda tricky)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Glad you put your skills to work writing something I might enjoy more this time ;-)
Seems to be an interesting concept. Let's see where it goes.

Still some things to comment on:

Hisao was released from hospital after a heart attack and heart surgery after just one weekend? Really? Medical technology in your story is really SciFi ;-)

I think it's a bit weird that Mutou is teaching quack theories like they were facts. The scientist within him has to have gone on vacation... Or is this supposed to be scientific fact in your story? If so you might want Mutou to cite one or two examples of time-clones actually meeting each other.
Did Kenji throw him off the roof like he said he definitely wasn't going to?
I think Kenji said that in Emi's path only, but maybe Hisao somehow glimpsed a different timeline ;-)
both girls happy Hisao was finally out of the hospital and back in Yamaku’s clutches.
But wasn't he there only for a weekend?
"The plane leaves this Friday, we should be back just in time for graduation. Akira will be meeting us at the airport."
I understand there are exams prior to graduation...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Zoram

Post by Zoram »

Laughed at the reference to With Apologies (there's the alway fascinating theory that dreams, and human fantasies in general, are in fact telepathic communication with the infinite parallel universes - somewhere, everything that exists in fiction is happening), and at the fourth-wall breaking lesson of Mutou. I hadn't read much of Cutter so I didn't spot the reference.
GG Crono

Post by GG Crono »

Looks like this could shape up to be interesting. There's a couple of grammatical snafus (some periods where there should be commas in dialog, for one) but overall it's well-composed.
andros414

Post by andros414 »

Looking forward to more, just hoping that the "Sci-Fi" part doesn't get too out there. :wink:
Zoram wrote:<snip> (there's the alway fascinating theory that dreams, and human fantasies in general, are in fact telepathic communication with the infinite parallel universes - somewhere, everything that exists in fiction is happening), <snip>
I prefer to think of it less as "telepathic communication" and more along the lines of things "bleeding through." Such as ghosts not being the souls of the deceased, but glimpses of another world where said person is not only still alive, but the time of that world flows differently enough to seem like "the past" from our perspective. The "bleeding through" version also fits with Mutou's explanation of the alternate timelines crossing over. :D
Shizune > Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demonhornz

Post by Demonhornz »

Damn, Doomish. You're crazy good at this.

Hm, maybe I should try Cutter again...