Undecided
1%
Misha
6%

Total votes: 535

danyo

Re: ~Poll~ Who is your favorite?

Post by danyo »

Emi, like I said in another thread, because of one line: At the end, the resolve behind the line "'M'not finished yet" makes it absolutely the best line in the entire game, just because of the amount of feelings that one line brought up, so sincere and sweet and heartbreaking.
AnotherKatawaShoujo

Post by AnotherKatawaShoujo »

For me, it's a bit of a toss up between Lilly and Hanako.. I lean a bit towards Lilly, though. I consider myself a kind of odd combination of the two of them (with bits of Emi and Rin tossed in... yea, that's not terribly specific. xD;; ). I like Lilly very much as a person and I relate to her role as everyone's "care taker", but I think I found Hanako's arc to be more poignant. Hanako Act 4 spoilers: The scene where she revealed her body in its entirety to Hisao really demonstrated how beautiful and strong she is. I also found the scene of them in the park together to be particularly emotional. Those two are probably my favorites.

Of course, everyone had valuable moments. Rin act 1 spoiler: One of my favorite bits in the entire game was Rin informing Hisao: "I dont think our relationship is such that I could ask you to pull down my underwear in the girls' toilet, even if you offered." So frank, I love it.
‎"Maybe I am that kind of a person. The kind that belongs only to herself."
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Lilly and Hanako are only apart by one vote, I wonder who will come out on top?
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

Thank you everyone, for all your thoughts so far!

It seems like Lilly and Hanako keep getting tied right after either one takes a lead -.- personally I want Lilly to go ahead, both of us sharing the same 'healthy adolescent sex drive' trait ;D
newnar

Post by newnar »

*raises pompom for Hanako*
Nightydreams

Post by Nightydreams »

My vote goes to Lilly, Misha and Hanako. I would have voted for Yuuko in place of Hanako however she was not available.

Lilly was my first route but despite that was the most memorable for me, I also... How do you say... Got the most "Feels" from her.

Misha was a good framing device for Shizune and I also felt intrigued by her as a person, initially it was "Who is this person who is so loud yet so cute?" then it became "Why can't I save her, this poor cute thing in her sadness?"

Hanako Because Filler.

joking, Hanako because of the way her route is handled, I felt she was very much a model person.

Yuuko's reason would ahve been because of her overarching presence in many of the routes as a kind of rock for Hisao to stabalise against, suffice to say if there was a Yuuko route I would be all over (and in) her in an arrythmatic heart beat.
I believe that a man should not go back on his decisions,
But here I am deciding to break that one rule of manliness.
Because I would rather be thought less of as a man,
Then be lost as a person.
-Alexander. Infinity Ocean

Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
-Terro, The saddest music in the world
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Nightydreams wrote:Yuuko's reason would ahve been because of her overarching presence in many of the routes as a kind of rock for Hisao to stabalise against, suffice to say if there was a Yuuko route I would be all over (and in) her in an arrythmatic heart beat.
Hey, our top three are identical - although I'd say I like Hanako just a bit more than Misha. But I haven't given much thought to Yuuko. You're right, though - she seems to me to be the secondary character with the most off-screen development, along with maybe Akira. I love the fact that she fills the role you describe while still being neurotic as all hell - it's actually a really funny contrast. I wish we could've seen more of her story.

P.S. The picture you've used for your avatar is brilliant.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
TamagoTwo

Post by TamagoTwo »

Hanako for me for sure.
Misha, Lilly and Emi are fighting for second, I think Lilly might take it but that might be because Hanako features on her route so much! Though the genuine platonic love she and Hanako share is endearing, she's a genuinely good person of which there aren't many around it seems.
Couch to 5k With Emi!
Week 2:
On hold due to injury and real life =(
crystal

Post by crystal »

Lilly, Hanako and Misha as my clear fav 3 main characters.
Lilly path > Hanako path >>>> Shizune path > Emi path > Rin path.

My most heart wrenching moment...Misha getting a haircut.
CNB

Post by CNB »

Vanilla and chocolate still neck-and-neck, as expected. What surprises me is that Emi is such a strong third. I would have thought it'd be Rin.