Shizune
42%
Misha
12%

Total votes: 785

Dr. Robotnik

Least favorite girl?

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I saw the "favorite girl" thread and decided that it needed a foil.

Anyway, my least favorite is Shizune. She's too bossy, competitive, and arrogant for me, and the emotional attachment I was supposed to have with her was spent on Misha. It's not that I hated her, it's that I just liked everyone else way better.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
GaseousMask

Re: Least favorite girl?

Post by GaseousMask »

Being an emotional guy, Rin's just annoys me too much and can't handle her.
AnotherKatawaShoujo

Post by AnotherKatawaShoujo »

Misha just irked me. Too obnoxious/loud for my taste. I'm sure I could stand her IRL, but she would have to be experienced in "small doses" only. She's the only character I felt this way about.
‎"Maybe I am that kind of a person. The kind that belongs only to herself."
Nightydreams

Post by Nightydreams »

I found emi... Err... It's hard to put into words but she irked me.

I did not dislike her persay but of all the character I'd say she annoyed me to most. I feel that it was her steadfast refusal at self growth at first. It took a while for me to come to terms with that. (and by while I mean a couple of minutes) in the end though I still loved emi's path and emi was a joy to be with. Out of all the characters though emi was only one who could (if she wanted to) make me fume.
I believe that a man should not go back on his decisions,
But here I am deciding to break that one rule of manliness.
Because I would rather be thought less of as a man,
Then be lost as a person.
-Alexander. Infinity Ocean

Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
-Terro, The saddest music in the world
Resign102

Post by Resign102 »

-
Last edited by Resign102 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nightydreams

Post by Nightydreams »

I can see quite a bit of dibbling for Shizune right about now, I wonder what it is about her?

Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Nightydreams wrote:I can see quite a bit of dibbling for Shizune right about now, I wonder what it is about her?
Maybe it's because her story didn't do a very good job of getting you to be attached to her. Also, no Lilly hate yet, which doesn't surprise me (although two people [probably Hitler and Satan] voted for Hanako).
Nightydreams

Post by Nightydreams »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:Maybe it's because her story didn't do a very good job of getting you to be attached to her. Also, no Lilly hate yet, which doesn't surprise me (although two people [probably Hitler and Satan] voted for Hanako).
I see, I didn't find much wrong with Shizune's route myself, I quite enjoyed it though I understand where your coming from with the whole lack of obvious emotional attachment.

Really I don't think anyone could really dislike Lilly, I have a gut feeling that she is least on nobodies list.
Last edited by Nightydreams on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

As of right now, Misha. She just seems obnoxious.

(Keep in mind that I'm in the middle of Emi's route, which is the first I've played. I'm not looking forward to these sex scenes...)
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
alien.marksman

Post by alien.marksman »

Rin would easily be my least favourite girl.

I admit she is by no means a hollow character lacking depth. It's just her whimsical and often meandering thought process bugs me.
That's not to say she lacked charm at times either. There were many points where her views and thoughts were profound and philosophical.
But I can't find my self taking a lengthy stroll through a mine field hoping to find a gold Rolex watch.
Nightydreams:
I can see quite a bit of dibbling for Shizune right about now, I wonder what it is about her?
Many would find her Authoritative and Competitive nature to be too abrasive to find her likable.
Their loss IMO. Shizune is perhaps the kind of girl I need to give me a swift kick in the arse (metaphorically) to keep me motivated at times.
For Queen and Country
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

Rin as well I'm afraid. Despite the fact that I share a similar personality to her in some ways (although it'd be roughly like comparing a molehill to a mountain), she just kinda rubs me up the wrong way somehow.
Having said that, hers is the only route I haven't done (just started the act 1 for it tonight, trying to take it slow and savour my last path Q_Q), so in another 6-7 hours of gametime, I may rethink my choice.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

Lilly.

*awaits the hate*

But seriously, i don't hate Lilly, in fact none of the girls gets an ounce of hate or displeasure out of me. It's hard to put in words but Lilly just didn't do it for me.
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I honestly don't think I can say anything bad about Lilly. She's flawless, but still an original and convincing character. I still prefer Hanako, but Lilly just seems extremely well rounded.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

i don't like lilly cause the game makes her to perfect ( if that makes sense ) but rin just annoys me to hell in real life i would avoid her if that was the first impression i got ... so rin gets my vote
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Eh, maybe it's because she's prim and proper, but doesn't force it on everyone else, which is something that's still kind of a new concept.