Gray Hanako

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Fallen Seraph

Gray Hanako

Post by Fallen Seraph »

Hi here is a grayscale Hanako that I maded.
It is my first time drawing shojo art and what I can say is that's very difficult for me to draw that class of art XD.

The good thing about grayscale is that you can add color to it and it will look very decent without much work, so you can say that this is a color your own Hanako picture XD.

Also I have maded a color version, I don't like the background and the colours very much maybe I will correct then later, as for now I will practice more so maybe in a close future I can make a good looking Hanako and even draw the other girls of KS ^^.
Attachments
The color one XD
The color one XD
Hanako.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 3147 times
This is the grayscale
This is the grayscale
HanakoGray.png (986.2 KiB) Viewed 3147 times
Drawing a big smile XD
charmisokay

Re: Gray Hanako

Post by charmisokay »

I actually like the colorless one more :D
Good job anyways, these art-things always make me smile.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
Fallen Seraph

Re: Gray Hanako

Post by Fallen Seraph »

Then we are two then :lol:

When I was coloring the other, I don't managed to catch the Hanako colors and because of that I don't like it very much, the cool thing is that someone with experience could add color to the grayscale if they want; even the less experienced can add color and end having a color version like mine :D

Thank you; I like to see art too, there are a huge amount of it and with different quality, that motivate me to practice more and more.
Drawing a big smile XD