0%
>70
0%

Total votes: 1089

A Humbled Fan

Re: POLL: The Various Age Groups of KS ~Revised~

Post by A Humbled Fan »

encrypted12345 wrote:
jsc_tidus wrote:70+.. Really..?? I mean, really??
I'm sure senior citizens spend plenty of time on the web. They have to do something in those retirement homes.
Let me add to that...

"They have to do something in those retirement homes besides playing online bingo."
Maakasu_Taihaku

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

encrypted12345 wrote:
jsc_tidus wrote:70+.. Really..?? I mean, really??
I'm sure senior citizens spend plenty of time on the web. They have to do something in those retirement homes.

Well u never know, to each their own..... I've seen grandparents play Skyrim and etc... So why not KS, sure their not relate in anyways, but if theres a will, there a way

to each their own ;)
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....
zanzarra

Post by zanzarra »

I'm not planning to stop surfing the web and playing games at any given age, so why shouldn't senior citizens enjoy the same hobbies as me?
One day I'll put more than 15 minutes of work into an avatar. One day.
Maakasu_Taihaku

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

zanzarra wrote:I'm not planning to stop surfing the web and playing games at any given age, so why shouldn't senior citizens enjoy the same hobbies as me?
exactly!

They listen to classical music and old timey music...I do also and im 20yrs old? do u think it wrong i like music older than me?
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

zanzarra wrote:I'm not planning to stop surfing the web and playing games at any given age, so why shouldn't senior citizens enjoy the same hobbies as me?
The only difference is, it's something we've grown up with. Back in their day, they didn't have the technology we do now, and that's why the vast majority steer clear of it. It's a cultural and generational thing.
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

Well at least it seems as though people are being honest about their age, whether they are underage (not saying that is a good thing) or 70+.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
nyttyn

Post by nyttyn »

yipyapper wrote:Well at least it seems as though people are being honest about their age, whether they are underage (not saying that is a good thing) or 70+.
Well it's a anonymous poll. It's not like we're asking them to staple this on their resumes or something.

Although that would be amusing.
Why does the OST feature so much piano, despite the fact that not even a single piano exists in the entire game!?
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

nyttyn wrote:
yipyapper wrote:Well at least it seems as though people are being honest about their age, whether they are underage (not saying that is a good thing) or 70+.
Well it's a anonymous poll. It's not like we're asking them to staple this on their resumes or something.

Although that would be amusing.
If their resumes were posted then the lock thread cannon would probably make its way over here. Thanfully, the thread is only designed for the poll and was supposed to serve no resume purpose.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
Acerus

Post by Acerus »

Somehow the vast majority being in the fifteen to twenty age group doesn't surprise me.

Also, seventeen here. Eighteen in exactly two weeks and one day.
Completion: 100%

Lilly:       Completed
Emi:        Completed
Hanako:  Completed
Shizune: Completed
Rin:         Completed
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

22 years old myself.
hickwarrior

Post by hickwarrior »

What surprises me more is how the 2nd place in the poll is dedicated towards the 20-25 range. I honestly didn't expect that.
Meh, I just liked how the location sounded in my mind. I'm not really into sailing myself.
Megumeru

Re: POLL: The Various Age Groups of KS

Post by Megumeru »

Panty Supervisor wrote:You could also go to the following video from the official KS YouTube-channel and take a look at the video statistics.

It's not very detailed and biased because the demography of the forum differs from the YT demography, but it's interesting nonetheless.
ks-stats.jpg
"first embedded on 'Lemon-Lube.com'

EMI I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR!! LOOOOL
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Strahan

Post by Strahan »

Thirty-seven here. None of my friends my age are into anime/manga/VN so I end up having to go to forums to chat about them, lol.

Sadly, if my similar-aged friends would look past the drawn/animated bias and just watch/play some of this stuff, they'd probably be impressed at the stories.
newnar

Post by newnar »

Strahan wrote:Thirty-seven here. None of my friends my age are into anime/manga/VN so I end up having to go to forums to chat about them, lol.

Sadly, if my similar-aged friends would look past the drawn/animated bias and just watch/play some of this stuff, they'd probably be impressed at the stories.

Yea I gotta agree. I am such a convertee. Used to look down on the "dumb otakus". I would never have imagined 2 years ago that 2 years later I would have become someone so closely knitted to Jap shit.
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

I fall in the 25-30 category.
I thought there were more 20something opposed to teenagers, but probably because I still don't understand how the Net works.
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/