"The feels"

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Valtameri

Re: "The feels"

Post by Valtameri »

yipyapper wrote:Before Katawa the only thing that gave me "the feels" (It was just feelings before KS) was music, which I am very passionate about. KS is the first thing that gave me the feels other than music for a long time, and one of the strongest cases I have ever had.
Damn, that is pretty much how i had it also. :D Didin't have really any huge 'feels' for few years before KS came along.
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer
hickwarrior

Post by hickwarrior »

Valtameri wrote:
yipyapper wrote:Before Katawa the only thing that gave me "the feels" (It was just feelings before KS) was music, which I am very passionate about. KS is the first thing that gave me the feels other than music for a long time, and one of the strongest cases I have ever had.
Damn, that is pretty much how i had it also. :D Didin't have really any huge 'feels' for few years before KS came along.
Yea, you can count me on board there. This is the most emotional story I ever went through. I'm still my adolescent phase, so I guess that 'helps'. But hell, it's an experience I'll take with me even if I was depressed or what have you.
Meh, I just liked how the location sounded in my mind. I'm not really into sailing myself.
Valtameri

Post by Valtameri »

hickwarrior wrote:
Valtameri wrote:
Yea, you can count me on board there. This is the most emotional story I ever went through. I'm still my adolescent phase, so I guess that 'helps'. But hell, it's an experience I'll take with me even if I was depressed or what have you.
Totally agree, i haven't wept this much since... ever. I'm like a baby. It's been over a month since my first finished route, and "the feels" is still strong in me.
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

You know, I thought I was over the feel. I honestly did. Sure, this would be one of my most precious memories and top of the list of games to shove onto my children, but I thought I was over it. I sincerely did.

Until the 2011 Vidya Gaem Rewards (NSFW), after showing the most entertaining game rewards show I had ever seen, shoehorned in the Innocence track near the end with the announcer being sentimental and stating how fun this all was. I didn't watch a /v/ related video to feel! I watched it to laugh and have fun! WHY???!!!

Congratulations Devs. I'll definitely vote for you if this airs next year.
GaseousMask

Post by GaseousMask »

encrypted12345 wrote:You know, I thought I was over the feel. I honestly did. Sure, this would be one of my most precious memories and top of the list of games to shove onto my children, but I thought I was over it. I sincerely did.

Until the 2011 Vidya Gaem Rewards (NSFW), after showing the most entertaining game rewards show I had ever seen, shoehorned in the Innocence track near the end with the announcer being sentimental and stating how fun this all was. I didn't watch a /v/ related video to feel! I watched it to laugh and have fun! WHY???!!!

Congratulations Devs. I'll definitely vote for you if this airs next year.
HAHA! omg that was unexpected. I would recognize Katawa Shoujo soundtracks anywhere