New here and Just finished Hanako Story(somewat spoilers)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Maakasu_Taihaku

Re: New here and Just finished Hanako Story(somewat spoilers

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

fcd15 wrote:
Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:Your opinion, Dont start lol, you believe obviously in something differen't.

I am not faking, I can tell you that much. Wouldn't feel this strongly if i was.
What purpose would i have for faking, just cause i believe in something that you may not?

whether ur trolling or not its not worth my time or yours to argue. Since you won't get a emotional response from me.
thanks for the input though wrong as it is, and really kinda pointless, though alittle on subject(since ur commenting on topic and not purposely taking the subject somewhere else another trait of a troll) Reason i think its pointless so i don't offend is because i don't see how what i said made you think its fake.

Plus never said she was the best lol
IMO yes. Doesn't mean im not intolerant to others opinions.

If this is the case, and you continue you'll just be ignored
good day (^_^).

As for respectable inputs from others go on.
lol man, chill. I'm just singing. Thought everybody had heard of it by now.

lol okay and no didn't hear of that before, just dealing with trolls on WKC2 if something sounds alittle bit trollish it just because a habit to assume. My bad
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....
Radien

Post by Radien »

Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:Ya i love chess and pool, just sadly no much practice lately, i could never beat my dad, but he was in a canadian championship for chess this was for fun and not for the cup, he didn't win, and he played pooled with his friends all the time at bars so this might mean i have potential XD, I wouldn't mind getting owned by Hanako haha.
I wouldn't either. :) And certainly, pool provides some opportunities to get a good look at her... um... hat. Right.
Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:and i never seen those characters before.

but i can see what you mean and agree, only way to love someone truly
Yeah, that's okay. This is a visual novel site, but I have played far more RPGs, so that's where my character experience lies. In any case, obviously, I quite agree. :)
Paths completed so far (in order): Emi, Hanako, Shizune, Lilly (good endings)

Currently playing: Rin's path
Maakasu_Taihaku

Well i can only dream i'll meet someone like Hanako :/, who knows i might find her someday, well someone like her
Zig_Zac

Post by Zig_Zac »

Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:Well i can only dream i'll meet someone like Hanako :/, who knows i might find her someday, well someone like her
It can happen... I found a girl just like Lilly, except she wasn't blind, and I married her... so people like the characters in the game do exist out there, and if they are meant to cross paths with you, then you will find them :)
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

Zig_Zac wrote:
Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:Well i can only dream i'll meet someone like Hanako :/, who knows i might find her someday, well someone like her
It can happen... I found a girl just like Lilly, except she wasn't blind, and I married her... so people like the characters in the game do exist out there, and if they are meant to cross paths with you, then you will find them :)
Now if only we could go through the same amazing experiences that happen in game that would make it even better... Although I'd still be really lucky and happy to find someone similar to Lilly anyway!
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
Zig_Zac

Post by Zig_Zac »

yipyapper wrote:
Zig_Zac wrote:
Now if only we could go through the same amazing experiences that happen in game that would make it even better... Although I'd still be really lucky and happy to find someone similar to Lilly anyway!
Very true... the experiences in the game would have made for one hell of a story to tell the grandkids one day... lol... but I wouldn't trade my story and meeting of my wife for anything else... that was an adventure in itself..
Maakasu_Taihaku

yipyapper wrote:
Zig_Zac wrote:
Cool (^_^) I hope i meet my loved one soon, its getting lonely XD

Having a experience like KS would be amazing.... but as long as i find the woman of my dreams im willing to take on any trial ...
hickwarrior

Post by hickwarrior »

Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:[
Cool (^_^) I hope i meet my loved one soon, its getting lonely XD

Having a experience like KS would be amazing.... but as long as i find the woman of my dreams im willing to take on any trial ...
Yea, I know what you're feeling. Believe me, you're not alone. I guess there's a reason dating sites are popular. :roll:

Still, I'd rather refrain from those. I just don't trust them.

Anyway, meeting people with my social awkwardness is frustrating. Or even starting small talk. But it might be one of those areas I should try to get better at. Doesn't help that I like keeping to myself.
Meh, I just liked how the location sounded in my mind. I'm not really into sailing myself.
Valtameri

Post by Valtameri »

You and me both! If you ever find more than one, let me know, i'll come there :D
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer
Radien

Post by Radien »

I don't want an experience just like Hisao's; I have enough physical problems without arrhythmia. ;)

Seriously though: after going through physical rehab myself, I can say that one doesn't need a romance in order to have a life-changing experience in a situation like Hisao's. In fact, romances like the ones in KS, while possible, are probably very emotionally risky.
Paths completed so far (in order): Emi, Hanako, Shizune, Lilly (good endings)

Currently playing: Rin's path
Enfid

Post by Enfid »

I finished the route, and I have to say I appreciate the emotional turmoil in the story, even if I don't exactly enjoy the actual experience of it.

In the middle of all that, all I was thinking of was this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxqd90-XWI or the even more apt acoustic version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Zh8fkas5A
Bugger if I know what the real meaning of the song is, but parts of it seem apt to Hanako's story.

But at the end, even if the whole thing was emotionally confusing and heart wrenching, when the wall was torn down it will be alright. It may take a long, long time to make sure they get a happy ending, but with enough effort I believe it will be alright. :D

A bit of criticism on this route: I got the neutral ending on the first try because the game was being ambiguous about the relation between her birthday and the accident, as if they were connected. I "followed my instincts" only because I was afraid she was going to continue blaming herself and lead to her doing something stupid (i.e. committing suicide). Is it wrong to make sure someone doesn't do something stupid? Frankly, I don't think so. Also, I don't appreciate how the game throw a very convincing "she's stronger than you think she is" argument only AFTER you already chose that path. I like to equate this to having to choose an argument in Deus Ex: Human Revolution without an explanation of what Jenson is going to say in that choice.
Maakasu_Taihaku

Ya a girl like Hanako would be tricky, but like the person, love the flaws right?

Love them for who they are and don't give up
hickwarrior

Post by hickwarrior »

Maakasu_Taihaku wrote:Ya a girl like Hanako would be tricky, but like the person, love the flaws right?

Love them for who they are and don't give up
Eh, I guess you should take things as they come and look if you can find a timid girl. Just don't get your expectations up. It will get awkward.
Meh, I just liked how the location sounded in my mind. I'm not really into sailing myself.
newnar

Post by newnar »

Valtameri wrote:
You and me both! If you ever find more than one, let me know, i'll come there :D
Share the love, guys, share the love.
GaseousMask

Post by GaseousMask »

newnar wrote:
Valtameri wrote:
Share the love, guys, share the love.
I met a few cute shy girls that happen to be such sweethearts.... Too bad i was too emotionally broken and shy back then to do anything >:O. Those times where you want a time machine because you realized you just ****ed up