Move along, nothing to see here.

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

luckycandy

Move along, nothing to see here.

Post by luckycandy »

We're looking for people to help work on something-send me a pm if you're interested alternativly email me at (snip)

Artists: Need to be able to draw with a level of competence comparable to whatever. Examples of previous work prefered but not required.

Music: Able to compose at a comparable level to whatever, composition should fit the mood of the story.

Spriters: Refer to artists' for description

Writers: Basic if not advanced comprehension of the english language is necessary previous work of any kind is highly prefered

one or two people will also be needed to create a website, and possably a svn, so developers can easily send revisions back and forth.

Please! only send a application if you are serious.
T7b

Re: Katawa shoujo 2

Post by T7b »

Posting in this before lock/ban..
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Um... you do know that 4LS has explicitly denied permission for anyone to do this, right?
ForLackofaBetterName

Post by ForLackofaBetterName »

Inb4 the lockdown.

I for one, am happy it was just this one. Ended on such a high note. There were no disappointing sequels, there was no dragging out longer than it needed to go. It was as long as it needed to be as much as I wanted to see more.

No sequels needed.
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Kosher T. Bacon. The T is for Tasty!

Post by Kosher T. Bacon. The T is for Tasty! »

There are existing KS-inspired(spritual successors, not sequels)VN projects out there now. Why not check out one of those?
luckycandy

Post by luckycandy »

I actually did not know that, oddly enough i had asked one or two individual members. specifically cplcrud said he didn't care.
Bacon of Kosher

Post by Bacon of Kosher »

http://mentarushoujo.forumotions.com/ (Currently looking for artists)
^Shameless plug^

http://shinvn.forumer.com/index.php
There's also these guys. Their forum requires registration, so I'm not sure how far along they are.
luckycandy

Post by luckycandy »

In the case of it being that they do not wish for direct sequel, then rest assured it's not. In fact the name is just a place holder until we can figure out a more fitting title.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Ah yeah. The aforementioned projects also are going by working titles until something more fitting comes up.
T7b

Post by T7b »

luckycandy wrote:I actually did not know that, oddly enough i had asked one or two individual members. specifically cplcrud said he didn't care.
You joined the forum today, and posted this approx 10 mins after you joined... I'm also quite sure no member of the original team would've said that they didn't care, because they obviously do or wouldn't have put it in their FAQ.

I'm pretty sure this is where you get asked if you read the FAQ, and then get told to READ THE FAQ.
zettovyker

Post by zettovyker »

Yeah definitely spend more time reading the FAQ. God and Kenji only know how stupid I look for skipping over something like that.

That aside, if you did ask for permission to do so, I wouldn't mind reading another enjoyable visual novel. Best of luck~
That awesome moment when you stay true to yourself and people are okay with you.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

This BLATANTLY violates the liscence. I am amazed it hasn;t been locked yet.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Demonhornz

Post by Demonhornz »

Kosher T. Bacon. The T is for Tasty! wrote:There are existing KS-inspired(spritual successors, not sequels)VN projects out there now. Why not check out one of those?
What, seriously?
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

Not to mention I am pretty sure giving out personal info that isn't MSNM or anything they say you can put in user control panel isn't allowed, although I am not certain if that includes email. Good job picking gmail though, Google will rule the world someday so we might as well all get ready for it and accept them beforehand.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

luckycandy wrote:I actually did not know that, oddly enough i had asked one or two individual members. specifically cplcrud said he didn't care.
Yeah well my uncle who works at Nintendo said what you guys are planning is totally not cool.