how does shizune see hisao?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ubergeneral

how does shizune see hisao?

Post by ubergeneral »

ok shizune is just a tough nut to crack since she never really opens up to hisao. By the end of the path hisao says that he loves her but how does she see him?

A part of me almost says that hisao wasn't that importent to him because she never really said that she loved him back. Instead they split up and go in different directions.

We know that shizune is a determined and headstrong person. But how did she see hisao? Was he just something she used to reach her goals? The bad end seems to imply that it was. My interperatiation is that she brought him in close because she liked him and he could help her but felt bad after her friendship with misha was put on the rocks.

What do you think about this? How did shizune see hisao?
encrypted12345

Re: how does shizune see hisao?

Post by encrypted12345 »

Shizune's route is really, really nuanced. While Shizune does have an immense love for him, most people don't see it because a lot of it is between the lines. Truthfully, I only noticed it in retrospect.
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

encrypted12345 wrote:Shizune's route is really, really nuanced. While Shizune does have an immense love for him, most people don't see it because a lot of it is between the lines. Truthfully, I only noticed it in retrospect.
As did I. It's tough to read exactly how she's feeling about him as you are going through her arc.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

She's deaf, not blind.
Acerus

Post by Acerus »

encrypted12345 wrote:Shizune's route is really, really nuanced. While Shizune does have an immense love for him, most people don't see it because a lot of it is between the lines. Truthfully, I only noticed it in retrospect.
That's one of the things that bugged me about her path, aside from the fact that it seemed to drag on for ages only giving me one choice that affects the relationship with her at the end of Act 3. She's so unlike all the other characters it's to be expected that a relationship with her would be very different as well, but so much so that it's kind of... Bland.
Completion: 100%

Lilly:       Completed
Emi:        Completed
Hanako:  Completed
Shizune: Completed
Rin:         Completed
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Hisao was never Shizune's boyfriend. He was just a pack mule/gigolo who got paid in takeout and drinks from the vending machine.
X_Bacon

Post by X_Bacon »

Brogurt wrote:She's deaf, not blind.
Definitely saw that coming.
Theeyebrowsofdoom

Post by Theeyebrowsofdoom »

Brogurt wrote:She's deaf, not blind.
Then why does she need glasses, EINSTEIN?
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

ThreeStep wrote:Hisao was never Shizune's boyfriend. He was just a pack mule/gigolo who got paid in takeout and drinks from the vending machine.
This actually makes sense.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!