About KS and the community here.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

A Humbled Fan

Re: About KS and the community here.

Post by A Humbled Fan »

yipyapper wrote:
UncleJellyfish wrote:I joined this forum like....two or three days ago, and I can already say that I love you all and I intend to stay for a long time. Also, I seem to only see the same 10-20 people posting. o_O"
Who are these people?
You, Humbled Fan and me are some but I see many people posting often. I don't think that many people post this much though.
I've seen quite a few people posting. Maybe not as much as we have, but there are still a good number of people sharing their experiences.
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

A Humbled Fan wrote:
yipyapper wrote:
UncleJellyfish wrote:I joined this forum like....two or three days ago, and I can already say that I love you all and I intend to stay for a long time. Also, I seem to only see the same 10-20 people posting. o_O"
Who are these people?
You, Humbled Fan and me are some but I see many people posting often. I don't think that many people post this much though.
I've seen quite a few people posting. Maybe not as much as we have, but there are still a good number of people sharing their experiences.
More or less that's what I meant to say
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

I know, I was just agreeing with you :lol:
zanzarra

Post by zanzarra »

Heartwarming.
One day I'll put more than 15 minutes of work into an avatar. One day.
Theeyebrowsofdoom

Post by Theeyebrowsofdoom »

Well it's not like we need to draw the big review communities in this. If each one of us got at least two people around us into KS, and if they were to get at least two people each, and if those people were to get at least two people each, and if this were to go on and on and on, just imagine the increasing increase.
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

Theeyebrowsofdoom wrote:Well it's not like we need to draw the big review communities in this. If each one of us got at least two people around us into KS, and if they were to get at least two people each, and if those people were to get at least two people each, and if this were to go on and on and on, just imagine the increasing increase.
Exactly. Little by little is the best. That's what I've been doing and it's been working so far, right? I mean, we even have a English professor on the forums.
myshoesarebrown

Post by myshoesarebrown »

I was actually under the impression that this community was large, when I first came here. I'm so used to small forums, with 5-7 active regulars and 1-3 posts a day.
My shoes aren't actually brown. Well, one pair is, but I mostly wear grey ones.
newnar

Post by newnar »

It's interesting how the internet gets worked up over some discussions over a VN project completed by a non-profit organization, maintained by such a small group of individuals who more or less consider one another as nothing but strangers who simply played the same game as well as bothered to seek out and engage in meaningful dialogue with one another
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

newnar wrote:It's interesting how the internet gets worked up over some discussions over a VN project completed by a non-profit organization, maintained by such a small group of individuals who more or less consider one another as nothing but strangers who simply played the same game as well as bothered to seek out and engage in meaningful dialogue with one another
Well said. Guess the odds were a little against them to create such a popular game XD
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
kawai8

Post by kawai8 »

Hello all ! :wink:
Have to say I've discovered KS and the forums quite recently. Thought it would be nice to join the community to learn from other members :) Feel a bit overwhelmed by the huge amount of discussions threads but hope to get the hang of it quickly.

Btw, I'm Kathy ;) and besides KS I like furry little friends, music mainly violin or "violon" elegantly in french, and more seriously business related stuff...
Last edited by kawai8 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theeyebrowsofdoom

Post by Theeyebrowsofdoom »

Hello Kathy. You must tell your friends about Katawa Shoujo, Kathy. You must make each of them one of us.
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Greetings Kathy and welcome to the forum :)
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
UncleJellyfish

Post by UncleJellyfish »

Theeyebrowsofdoom wrote:Hello Kathy. You must tell your friends about Katawa Shoujo, Kathy. You must make each of them one of us.
Yes, Kathy....get your friends to join us, Kathy....join us....join us....joooooiiiiiinnnnnnn uuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss......

...we have cookies and "feels."
I'm a Jellyfish that just so happens to be someone's Uncle.
Rin♥ > Hanako > Shizune/Lilly > Emi
My Katawa Shoujo Impressions.
Katawa Shoujo - Written Novel Project
I hate spoiler tags, so I will never use them in discussion. If you don't want me to spoil something for you, then don't read what I write.
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

UncleJellyfish wrote:
Theeyebrowsofdoom wrote:Hello Kathy. You must tell your friends about Katawa Shoujo, Kathy. You must make each of them one of us.
Yes, Kathy....get your friends to join us, Kathy....join us....join us....joooooiiiiiinnnnnnn uuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss......

...we have cookies and "feels."
And an on-site therapist when that gets too much for you to handle :roll:

But I digress, welcome :D Hope you enjoy your stay!
Last edited by A Humbled Fan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jsc_tidus

Post by jsc_tidus »

Its quite cool seeing a VN, a free one, developed by friends (i assume?) would have a very fast growing community here. Definitely would help the KS artists & developer's morale ^_^