How'd you find yourself here?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: How'd you find yourself here?

Post by Guest »

found my way here from a rant on megatokyo. really.
Scyth

Post by Scyth »

I believe it was a post on /a/. It wasn't the original thread discussing this, just some follow-up (think it was about the new site, which is the current site now for KS). I was pretty interested in it, but there didn't seem to be any new update for a while, so I eventually forgot about it completely. A friend of mine brought it back up when he mentioned there was a demo out, so I tried it immediately and well, I ended up here.
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

I've known about this project since not long after the original thread, but really didn't know how far along everything was coming (or that there was a website, for that matter.) Once I caught wind of the Act I release, I jumped on it, hoping that it would meet my expectations. So far, it has exceeded them greatly.
PopCan0

Post by PopCan0 »

I was on some forums when I heard about this game. The whole disability thing was the main thing that made me interested in the game.
ArtfulChaos

Post by ArtfulChaos »

Recommended by a friend.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

I was burning time yesterday on /jp/ for the first time in a while, and saw everyone was talking about KS over there, which clued me in that the demo had been released. So then I came over and downloaded the game, and it was wonderful, so I decided to come over here after I beat it to talk about it in the mean time until the full game is completed.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Cortana's rant on Megatokyo peaked my curiosity, so here I am.

I played the demo to 100% completion and lurked for a while. (I didn't know what VNs are or their trends and history until I started reading these boards.) Then I figured I aught to post my thoughts in the feedback thread and registered.
mallory

Post by mallory »

I heard about the project from 4chan a long while back, but had forgotten all about it until recently.
Having subsequently downloaded and enjoyed the demo, here I am.

Not a very interesting story but something has to be my first post...
orz
TandemStryfe

Post by TandemStryfe »

Came across the original picture on /d/. I imagine it has circulated numerous forums. I wasn't made aware of the demos existence until a spider-girl thread on /d/ lead me over to gurochan and their /f/ forum where there was a post and a link to the demo. From there my obsession took over and I spent six or seven hours playing through every possible arc. Once I was done I finally hit up google to find these forums.
EnigmaticThief

Post by EnigmaticThief »

First saw Raita's concept page in an old old thread on Desuchan and was intrigued by it. I've been following the Dev Blog since about February or March of last year, and only just recently joined the forum.
mallory

Post by mallory »

EnigmaticThief wrote:First saw Raita's concept page in an old old thread on Desuchan and was intrigued by it. I've been following the Dev Blog since about February or March of last year, and only just recently joined the forum.
Oh lord, Desuchan... God damn, I had been wondering where I recognised your username from since I got here.
EnigmaticThief

Post by EnigmaticThief »

mallory wrote:Oh lord, Desuchan... God damn, I had been wondering where I recognised your username from since I got here.
Balljoints and Boatlights represent.

ZeroCool

Post by ZeroCool »

Hm. I guess I saw the original picture or doujin page on /b/ a LONG time ago, and then kept it in the back of my mind.
I believe that I visited the old forums (well, they looked diffrent) once or twice, thinking of how a group could POSSIBLY be cohesive enough to come from 4chan and still do a project. While the CyberNations affair proved me wrong, I guess that I forgot about this until fairly recently...
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

I remember seeing the concept art long back. Then forgot. Then got reminded again by every relevant anime/manga discussion outlet with an attention span.

Hey staff, have you guys seen how many threads your VN gets on /jp/ these days?
Imagine me and you...
Xynar

Post by Xynar »

I saw an article on sankakucomplex entitled "4chan eroge" and I thought, "lolwut," and followed the link. At first I thought the idea of dating girls with disabilities was wierd but I was impressed enough by a fan developed eroge made outisde of Japan that I downloaded the demo. Glad I did, because now I'm in love with the idea of dating girls that might not have perfect bodies but still have the same feelings all girls have.
I choose Lilly... because love is blind!