Total votes: 5433

alex

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by alex »

Hanako, hands down.
Carbon Dog

Post by Carbon Dog »

Rin's personality just dose it for me, and sets her apart from the rest of the girls imo. :)
void

Post by void »

Rin's well written path really impressed me.

Her nature of being beyond common sense (or good and evil) and aloof from everyone else, but not in the least bit unsocial, strange but not unsocial, and her habit of going unintentionally metaphorical about everything with paying no regard to her disability on top of having a pure mind of a young girl who has yet to archive autonomity paired with her creative aspect make her a loveable, unique character who I started to miss right after completing the demo.
Etwas tun, das dir nicht möglich ist, nur weil du es kannst.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

For me,it's:

1. Hanako - She's just too adorably shy not to love. I guess I have a thing for girls like that. Besides that though, having eczema myself, I can sympathize with her burn condition somewhat.

2. Rin - She's odd, but I feel like she has some potential to have an interesting route when the full version of the game comes out. Other than that, she's amusing, her theme music is awesome, and it's interesting to see how she overcomes her difficulties by using her feet (though eating with one's feet does seem a bit unsanitary).

3. Lilly - She's just so sweet and thoughtful, it's hard not to like her.

4. Shizune - She's alright, perhaps not as attractive to me personally as the above three are, but she's got an interesting personality. And Misha.

5. Emi - She seems kind of meh to me so far, but I haven't been able to play the whole game yet, so she might be a bit better in the final version of the game.

And finally, as for Misha, with her lack of a route, I don't really feel like I know enough about her yet to judge accurately.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
Ultamentdark

Post by Ultamentdark »

at first my favourite was hanako but after finshing rins uh, section shes my #1, so cute

Post by Guest »

Originally, before playing the game, my favourite was Hanako. However, I find her to just be WAY too shy. Still love her though, and she's my number 2.

My new number 1 has become Emi. This is mostly because her route is also the health route, which I would personally take. But I like her cheeriness. She isn't hyper and loud like Misha, but she still puts a smile on my face. Plus, she's just so tiny and cute.

My number 3 is Lily, because I like her personality. Polite and well mannered, etc.

The rest I don't care for. Shizune is number 4. Rin is number 5 - her personality is something I'd want only as a friend. She's weird, but in an interesting way. And Misha...I wouldn't even want her on the list. Extremely loud and annoying. She reminds me of Boxxy.
Jake Fuyou

Post by Jake Fuyou »

Actually, after doing Lilly's end, I am not quite sure where I would stand now. I thought the 'Akira's taken. Sorry, Hisao' was quite a funny quip and showed more of her personality, you didn't expect her to talk back in such a manner. I like how she seems outwardly reserved but she also prefers a candid tone.
Scyth

Post by Scyth »

Jake Fuyou wrote:Actually, after doing Lilly's end, I am not quite sure where I would stand now. I thought the 'Akira's taken. Sorry, Hisao' was quite a funny quip and showed more of her personality, you didn't expect her to talk back in such a manner. I like how she seems outwardly reserved but she also prefers a candid tone.
Yeah, the last scenes seem to show a little side of each characters personality that gives a bit more depth to them. For Hanako (having only done Hanako's route) I love the slight competitive spirit she reveals with chess (a game I simply love).
Jake Fuyou

Post by Jake Fuyou »

Scyth wrote:
Jake Fuyou wrote:Actually, after doing Lilly's end, I am not quite sure where I would stand now. I thought the 'Akira's taken. Sorry, Hisao' was quite a funny quip and showed more of her personality, you didn't expect her to talk back in such a manner. I like how she seems outwardly reserved but she also prefers a candid tone.
Yeah, the last scenes seem to show a little side of each characters personality that gives a bit more depth to them. For Hanako (having only done Hanako's route) I love the slight competitive spirit she reveals with chess (a game I simply love).
Yeah I thought so too, I mean if you look at least half of her face you see what she looked like before being burnt, so I would assume her personality before being was quite differently, maybe even bubbly and upbeat from what you saw of the chess thing, basically though what you got was just 'introverted' and 'shy'.

Props to the devs though, good job and all, hopefully you will see more of the real Hanako is future acts.
Dootsy

Post by Dootsy »

Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Kenji > everyone else
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

At first I went with Hanako as I previously stated but chose not to vote as she was already in the lead. I however still like Hanako but after playing through Rin's ending feel she is the one for me. I love her philosophical nature, her unique disposition, and her opinions on a variety of things. I also love how the path was written with things being referenced and then followed up on(the meal between lunch and dinner, and the thing about liking to watch girls sleep), the way even just in the demo they establish her personality and then show a rare occasion when she acts abnormally, and I love the end as it not only provides a very comfortable and happy image(or rather feeling) in my mind, the slight pain in the arm and uncomfortable(though not too uncomfortable to sleep on) wall are totally worth it.
Is it really just a game, or is it a religious experience.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

void wrote:Her nature of being beyond common sense (or good and evil) and aloof from everyone else...
I see what you did there :wink: .

But yeah, Rin's route impressed me because of the existentialist slant of the writing. Seeing Aura's signature mention Dostoevsky (Though it's actually Anonymous22) made me know that at least the devs are well read. Can't wait to see how it develops.
静音是买外夫
ArtfulChaos

Post by ArtfulChaos »

Rin turned out to be a much more complex character than I anticipated.
spankypants

Post by spankypants »

I love them all...I can't decideeeee. I want them all for myself....;_;

Still holding out for an orgy path.
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

You mean the Kenji path then.
Is it really just a game, or is it a religious experience.