Ascended Memes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CindehQ

Re: Ascended Memes

Post by CindehQ »

newnar wrote:
themocaw wrote:
newnar wrote:
Why? I've played through all her endings, nowhere does it mention chocolates......
It's a fancomic 4chan made.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... =15#p16554

Warning: Nausea fuel.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Is this feeling what they call Schadenfreude?

Anyways, when I first downloaded the demo for KS, I told a friend of mine who'd never played it before. A day later they sent me the comic, and then asked exactly what I was into...
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
newnar

Post by newnar »

CindehQ wrote:
newnar wrote: WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Is this feeling what they call Schadenfreude?

Anyways, when I first downloaded the demo for KS, I told a friend of mine who'd never played it before. A day later they sent me the comic, and then asked exactly what I was into...

Mein gott.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

newnar wrote:
themocaw wrote:
newnar wrote:
Why? I've played through all her endings, nowhere does it mention chocolates......

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
...and that's the thing about KS memes. Some of them are really sweet, while others are farking vile.

I will confess, however, that having considered cosplaying Hisao, I also came up with a plan to carry around a basket to counter anyone asking for chocolate: ask them if they want plain, peanut, corn, green tea, jalapeno, or perhaps just a bottle of NesQuik. I figure this crosses so many lines that after one or two people ask, no one else will dare.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

I plan to put some candy bars in my messenger bag next Anime Expo to hand out to Hanako cosplayers.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Lilly enjoying some wine just a little too much is probably a reference to an old meme about her always getting "blind drunk".
newnar

Post by newnar »

Nekken wrote:
themocaw wrote:
newnar wrote:

...and that's the thing about KS memes. Some of them are really sweet, while others are farking vile.

I will confess, however, that having considered cosplaying Hisao, I also came up with a plan to carry around a basket to counter anyone asking for chocolate: ask them if they want plain, peanut, corn, green tea, jalapeno, or perhaps just a bottle of NesQuik. I figure this crosses so many lines that after one or two people ask, no one else will dare.
Beating the crap out of these assholes with a half-burnt crowbar would probably suffice.
Radien

Post by Radien »

newnar wrote:
themocaw wrote:It's a fancomic 4chan made.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
This is not making a good case for the "required viewing" argument. I think I will now avoid it like the plague. Besides, since it's about "chocolate," I think I can take a wild guess what it's about.
CindehQ wrote:Is this feeling what they call Schadenfreude?
Don't make me sing the song........Actually, on second thought, please do; it's my favorite. :D

I will have to keep that in mind before I recommend friends look up Katawa Shoujo. Note to self: always direct them to the official site FIRST.
Paths completed so far (in order): Emi, Hanako, Shizune, Lilly (good endings)

Currently playing: Rin's path
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

That comic also gave us the "Why does she wear glasses if she's deaf?" meme.
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

Radien wrote:
newnar wrote:
themocaw wrote:It's a fancomic 4chan made.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
This is not making a good case for the "required viewing" argument. I think I will now avoid it like the plague. Besides, since it's about "chocolate," I think I can take a wild guess what it's about.
CindehQ wrote:Is this feeling what they call Schadenfreude?
Don't make me sing the song........Actually, on second thought, please do; it's my favorite. :D

I will have to keep that in mind before I recommend friends look up Katawa Shoujo. Note to self: always direct them to the official site FIRST.
Indeed, although as most of my friends hang out on /a/, most are already familiar with the comic... It's actually a pretty funny icebreaker, "So you know that disabled game? So...uh...I played it and..."
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
Omurice

Post by Omurice »

CindehQ wrote:On a random note: Also, Kenji seems very well-versed in American pop culture, to the point that he uses the word ballin'. I just think that's hilarious.
I only have paint, sorry.

The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

No one has mentioned it yet, anywhere in fact, but on Rin's mural at the very right ere is the 'SWEET JESUS' rage face thingy. Just wanted to point it out because so far wherever I've been on teh cyberspaces there has been no mention of it.
newnar

Post by newnar »

Omurice wrote:
CindehQ wrote:On a random note: Also, Kenji seems very well-versed in American pop culture, to the point that he uses the word ballin'. I just think that's hilarious.
I only have paint, sorry.

Change the beam color to purple.

MVC3 MAGNETIC BLAST!!!
pjhoodsta

Post by pjhoodsta »

My current laptop does not have photoshop...

this is my own idea...Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Crap.. i regret that i haven't study Photoshop hard enough -_-
Radien

Post by Radien »

pjhoodsta wrote:My current laptop does not have photoshop...

this is my own idea...http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/wtffz.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Crap.. i regret that i haven't study Photoshop hard enough -_-
Emi has two right hands. ;)

It looks like I'm missing an amusing inside joke, though.
Paths completed so far (in order): Emi, Hanako, Shizune, Lilly (good endings)

Currently playing: Rin's path