Yuuko
1%
Other
3%

Total votes: 192

Sgt_Frog

Re: POLL: Best Fashion Sense

Post by Sgt_Frog »

I'm actually not surprised Hanako is in the lead. At first, I thought you all must have some sort of hat fetish (I'm not going to mention the Touhou fandom) but then I thought, "Wait, Hanako probably picks out Lilly's clothes for her, doesn't she? And I did love Lilly's off-shoulder sweater...", so yeah, Hanako does have some amazing fashion sense.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Emi's Stocking, nuff said.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
zanzarra

Post by zanzarra »

Ignoring character preference completely: Akira! One can only look awesome in a well-fitting suit, and the casual air she maintains seals the deal.

Oh god am I becoming an Akira fanboy what the hell
One day I'll put more than 15 minutes of work into an avatar. One day.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

I picked Hanako, but it was a tough call between her and Akira.

(and :lol: at those who picked Lilly; she doesn't have any fashion sense, she's blind! I'm not sure Hanako picked out her outfits, though; might've been Akira.)
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Post by Guest »

Akira knows how to dress smartly for herself (and she looks damn good for it too) but she doesn't seem like the type to go "girly shopping" for cute sweaters and cheongsams. She wouldn't really have time, either. However, although Lilly can't see, she can still feel. She could probably appreciate a good quality fabric, know how a garment feels on her and if it doesn't sit correctly, and how much the clothing covers (as, like Hanako, she's pretty conservative when it comes to revealing anything). I bet Hanako does give her a hand, but overall it's Lilly who picks what "feels right" to her.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Bagheera wrote:(and :lol: at those who picked Lilly; she doesn't have any fashion sense, she's blind!
The only real problem that poses is dealing with colors, and there are multiple ways of dealing with that.
guest2

Post by guest2 »

Nekken wrote:
Bagheera wrote:(and :lol: at those who picked Lilly; she doesn't have any fashion sense, she's blind!
The only real problem that poses is dealing with colors, and there are multiple ways of dealing with that.
All relying on others, though, yea? I wondered (besides her uniform, of course) how she had picked out such good looking things
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
CNB

Post by CNB »

Hanako picks out Lilly's outfits for her. TRUE FACTS.
zanzarra

Post by zanzarra »

CNB wrote:Hanako picks out Lilly's outfits for her. TRUE FACTS.
This actually seems highly possible. I can even imagine her having a lot of fun picking "cute" outfits she couldn't wear herself, due to her shyness.
One day I'll put more than 15 minutes of work into an avatar. One day.
uwa

Post by uwa »

I played Hanako's route before Lilly's, and when I met Lilly to look for Hanako's gift I thought "Fuck! I should have gone to town."

So I voted Lilly, then read the thread and realized it should have been Hanako or maybe Akira (who has probably helped her more than Hanako).
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

I couldn't really pick a definite favorite but I just went with Shizune because her outfit surprised me the most when I first saw it. Emi's clothes are definitely the cutest and she does very well with simple clothing. Hanako was also adorable though.

Edit: But now that I see Emi only got one vote I kinda want to go back and change who I voted for. :<
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Nekken wrote:
Such as?

Fashion is almost entirely visual. While I'm sure she could offer some input based on simple reasoning and such I'm not sure how Lilly would be able to do much of anything with it on her own.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

Hanako of course. Dat hat!!

That or Hisao, can't hate on the sweater vest! its super sophisticated! all he needs now is an ascot and he'll be ballin' !
MoonShadow

Post by MoonShadow »

My vote goes to the nurse. Man, that guy has jeans n' shirt under a goddamn white doctor jacket and STILL LOOK COOL!
"If there can be no victory, then I will fight forever."
-Koth of the Hammer

"If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?"
-An unknown vampire

You can spot a werewolf-infested town by its lack of butcher shops.

Don't underestimate the aerodynamic qualities of the common goblin.

Post by Guest »

Shizune all the way.

Hanako's casual wear is nice, but it reminds me too much of Naoto from Persona 4.